Coward who beheaded Hemraj was awarded Rs 5 lakhs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHAM BRIHMASMI

Reaction score
Country
India

New Delhi: Pakistani Army’s disregard of military ethics is well know. However, the absolute lack of respect for the fallen soldier that they displayed by not returning the head of Indian braveheart Lance Naik Hemraj was accentuated with reports claiming that the coward who carried out the act was rewarded for the craven act.

As per media reports, Wednesday, the operation that lead to the martyrdom of Lance Naik Hemraj and Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh was meticulously planned by the ISI and Pakistan Army with active involvement of terror outfits Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) and Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM).

The Intelligence Bureau, RAW and Military Intelligence have decoded the entire operation, reports said.

Pakistan Army’s unit based in Tattapani in *** carried out the operation under the leadership of Subedar Jabbar Khan.

The coward who carried out the beheading of Hemraj has been identified as LeT operative Anwar Khan. He is said to have been involved in similar cowardice in 1996.

In consonance with the track record of the Pakistan Army, Anwar Khan was rewarded Rs five lakh by the Army and the ISI.

Reports further said that youth from areas along the LoC are being recruited in large numbers as Army irregulars. They are being imparted training and given Army uniforms and posted on the LoC to carry out operations against India.

To keep them ’motivated’, authorities have announced a reward scheme, they get Rs 5000 for laying mines on Indian side of border , Rs 10,000 if they kill a soldier in gunfight and Rs five lakhs for beheading.

still they will deny this expose, only pakistani pdf fanboys can do two things at a time in the world - to deny the act of their barbarian army and praise for the same act

It saddens me, but doesn't shock me. At Kargil they initially said that their Army had nothing to do with it and then they were awarding their equivalent of the Param Vir Chakra to their soldiers.

New Delhi: Pakistani Army’s disregard of military ethics is well know. However, the absolute lack of respect for the fallen soldier that they displayed by not returning the head of Indian braveheart Lance Naik Hemraj was accentuated with reports claiming that the coward who carried out the act was rewarded for the craven act.

As per media reports, Wednesday, the operation that lead to the martyrdom of Lance Naik Hemraj and Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh was meticulously planned by the ISI and Pakistan Army with active involvement of terror outfits Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) and Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM).

The Intelligence Bureau, RAW and Military Intelligence have decoded the entire operation, reports said.

Pakistan Army’s unit based in Tattapani in *** carried out the operation under the leadership of Subedar Jabbar Khan.

The coward who carried out the beheading of Hemraj has been identified as LeT operative Anwar Khan. He is said to have been involved in similar cowardice in 1996.

In consonance with the track record of the Pakistan Army, Anwar Khan was rewarded Rs five lakh by the Army and the ISI.

Reports further said that youth from areas along the LoC are being recruited in large numbers as Army irregulars. They are being imparted training and given Army uniforms and posted on the LoC to carry out operations against India.

To keep them ’motivated’, authorities have announced a reward scheme, they get Rs 5000 for laying mines on Indian side of border , Rs 10,000 if they kill a soldier in gunfight and Rs five lakhs for beheading.

still they will deny this expose, only pakistani pdf fanboys can do two things at a time in the world - to deny the act of their barbarian army and praise for the same act
Yes we deny the act because you have been famous liars Sir you haven't even shown the face of other 9 militants who you say were involved in Mumabi terror attack and you expect me to believe this news which many of your own papers have denied

Your media is pathetic!
Highly sensationalist and completely unprofessional.

And your army has clearly taken advantage of this fact.

Mods
Put an end to this stupidity.

Yes we deny the act because you have been famous liars Sir you haven't even shown the face of other 9 militants who you say were involved in Mumabi terror attack and you expect me to believe this news which many of your own papers have denied

You are such a retard human being sir that you dont even bother to know about the fact you are putting forth, that is why all madarsa people seems to me the same cloned copy of zombies who dont have their own brain to apply, at least you should have gone into news archive, the dead bodies were sent for postmortem, and were buried as per muslim rites. but why I am replying to you ? you are not capable to analyze things on your own sir, plz dont bother to reply me sir, It will cause you brain hemorrhage sir,

You are such a retard human being sir that you dont even bother to know about the fact you are putting forth, that is why all madarsa people seems to me the same cloned copy of zombies who dont have their own brain to apply, at least you should have gone into news archive, the dead bodies were sent for postmortem, and were buried as per muslim rites. but why I am replying to you ? you are not capable to analyze things on your own sir, plz dont bother to reply me sir, It will cause you brain hemorrhage sir,
Mr I am not talking about that and who buried them and where did the buried them stop joking they could have shown the picture of their faces but they never showed it Sir and I have never been to Madrassha

Your media is pathetic!
Highly sensationalist and completely unprofessional.

And your army has clearly taken advantage of this fact.

Mods
Put an end to this stupidity.

plz rebut my charges properly, your response is quite predictive as I thought, only shameless denial, nothing else.

Mr I am not talking about that and who buried them and where did the buried them stop joking they could have shown the picture of their faces but they never showed it Sir and I have never been to Madrassha

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=ph...ai-attack-identified-police-4090.html;304;228

Lo dekh lo jee bhar ke, aur meri jan chhodo tum. aur clear dekho,

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=ph...i-terrorist-chargesheet-witnesses.htm;400;430

LOL
It's Pakistan ... not Bollywod's "Eak Tha Tiger" we in army don't practice such malicious activities and for the record there is no "Jabbar Khan" subaidar deployed inTattapani

plz rebut my charges properly, your response is quite predictive as I thought, only shameless denial, nothing else.

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=photos+of+all+26/11+terrorists+dead+bodies&hl=en&tbo=u&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=weYIUaCPKYuErQf2xYGIAQ&ved=0CDYQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=665#imgrc=-sFjuIYhCD8WZM%3A%3Bd5kJTQi-tNXDvM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fheadlinesindia.mapsofindia.com%252Fimages%252F101110833044mumbai-terror.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fheadlinesindia.mapsofindia.com%252Fstate-news%252Fmaharashtra%252Fall-terrorists-in-mumbai-attack-identified-police-4090.html%3B304%3B228

Lo dekh lo jee bhar ke, aur meri jan chhodo tum.

No it's not our shameless denial .... But your's baseless acquisitions..... not everything is Bollywood.

Watch them to your heart's content:

101110833044mumbai-terror.jpg

terrorists.jpg

LOL
It's Pakistan ... not Bollywod's "Eak Tha Tiger" we in army don't practice such malicious activities and for the record there is no "Jabbar Khan" subaidar deployed inTattapani

No it's not our shameless denial .... But your's baseless acquisitions..... not everything is Bollywood.

As I already said, you have nothing new to offer except that age old shameless denial.

They didn't respect that soldier's courage but just disrespected their HIghest Gallantry award themselves.. no wonder their country is going to gutters !!

With Jarnails like Musharraf, Yahya Khan, Ayub Khan, Niazi etc - no one expects anything better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom