What's new

Creation of Bangladesh

bhai if a Hindu girl/boy loves a Muslim girl/boy its their his/her personal matter nobody should interfere in their business its called bad manners IMO i have dated Hindu girls & stayed in a Hindu family friends house when i went to visit them i am a Muslim i believe in one true god ALLAH. & i did not have any problems with that its absolutely ridiculous to bring in religion/country/ethnicity & what not in the matters of the heart.
peace

I am not talking about you or any other individual.Read carefully what i am saying what ever you do its none of my business but open your eyes first and see what i have posted i am talking about the propaganda movies against the beleives of Islam and media is not a personal matter understand?

'Bangladesh Should Merge With India'

A member of the International Scientific Committee of the World Centre for Studies and Researches on The Green Book, says that there is a call for Bangladesh to merge with India in order to save it.

He said that Bangladesh faces no future as it will disappear under the sea, something that the author of The Green Book, Libyan leader Muammar Qadhafi has confirmed on a number of occasions. He said Bangladesh's best bet is to submit a proposal to India to say that it is willing to become a state in an Indian Union, and thus to cease to exist as an independent country.

By becoming additional eastern states within India, local democracy will continue, and thus the effect on the people is positive. Moreover, the resources of India's central government would be required to defend its territory and care for its citizens and they can relocate to any other part of the country in the case of flooding.

He pointed out that Bangladesh has no need for an armed force of its own but should instead say to India we are ready to submit to you, come and occupy us and intergate us within India. This would put an end to accusations against Bangladesh regarding terrorism, and allow India to take full responsibility for its new state.

Historically, he said, the entire region has one culture and one destiny. It was British colonialism which ripped the region apart into several failed states the borders of which produced tensions.

Bangladesh has one chance for survival and that is immediate and unconditional offering of itself for full integration into India, he said.

All politicians of Bangladesh, can submit themselves for election to the new local state after an interim period of transition to India's democracy, or immediately be removed should India wish upon reunification. The armed forces, police and other institutions can be integrated or maintain their existence during a transition phase, or the new states of Bangladesh can have certain autonomy functions at the state level.

The precedent for integration is not new, with Hong Kong, East and West Germany being but two recent examples which lessons can be learnt from that it is entirely possible for a larger state to easily absorb a smaller one with more benefits than disadvantages, he said.

Bangladesh 'Should Merge With India'

He is dead wrong.

Bangladesh liberated itself with their blood and guts.

Bangladesh must and will remain independent!

He is dead wrong.

No you are wrong Bangladesh 'Should Merge With India' honestly Bangladesh is only 55,000sqml with a population of 160 million how can the people survive in fact Bangladesh should have merged with India in 71 only had it not been for that capitalist fascist dictator gen.Zia Ur Rahman & Khaleda Zia Bangladeshis would have been much more happy plus this would also be good for the Muslims of India as our population who should NOT have separated in the first place would be much more stronger together i totally support Bangladesh's union with India in fact i made it clear in India with my relatives when i visited both Bangladesh & India in 2003 that they both should unite united we stand divided we fall.

If Bangladesh can merge with India, i think Sri Lanka should also think the same. This will solve the present conflict in Lanka. We tamil will get a seperate state and the sinhalese will get a seperate state just like the tamil, kannada, malayalee, bengali, punjabi people having their own states and their own gov in Indian union.:undecided: But the question is will the Indians accepct this idea?:disagree:

Why not get west bengal to join b/desh as jinnah envisioned.

I dont think we would want either Bangladesh or Sri Lanka to join with us or any other country from the South Asian region. Thank You.

But we are on the look out to merge western europe into our union....

He is dead wrong.

its up to india and if they merge with india that will be good for bangladesh but not for india i guess

If Bangladesh can merge with India, i think Sri Lanka should also think the same. This will solve the present conflict in Lanka. We tamil will get a seperate state and the sinhalese will get a seperate state just like the tamil, kannada, malayalee, bengali, punjabi people having their own states and their own gov in Indian union.:undecided: But the question is will the Indians accepct this idea?:disagree:

sinhalese dont want to be with india my friend

:what:
you mean countries in south asia make an organsation like EU?

that will be a good idea but there is one problem kashmir
we should solve this issue first before moving to the next level

I dont think we would want either Bangladesh or Sri Lanka to join with us or any other country from the South Asian region. Thank You.

:rofl: Thank you for some laugh.

No you are wrong Bangladesh 'Should Merge With India' honestly Bangladesh is only 55,000sqml with a population of 160 million how can the people survive in fact Bangladesh should have merged with India in 71 only had it not been for that capitalist fascist dictator gen.Zia Ur Rahman & Khaleda Zia Bangladeshis would have been much more happy plus this would also be good for the Muslims of India as our population who should NOT have separated in the first place would be much more stronger together i totally support Bangladesh's union with India in fact i made it clear in India with my relatives when i visited both Bangladesh & India in 2003 that they both should unite united we stand divided we fall.

Who are you to advise the independent people to kill their independence? Are you in your senses?
If Bengalis wanted to merge with India they would have merged in 1971 or in 1947.

I have advised Bangladeshis to form a confederation with Pakistan in which their independence is safeguarded But wow you advised them to become slaves.

Illogical post cannot be answered.

genmirajborgza786,

Bhai This idea will only work when we will be in majority there is a certain way to do any thing. The way you are suggesting will only result in loss of Independence for Bangladesh we need to empower and Unite ourselves first then when we will be in majority or in equal proportion we can gain India back.
I do agree with Allama Iqbal he said in his poem “Saare jahan se acha”:
“Cheen-o-Arab hamara Hindustan hamara
Muslim hain hum saara jahan hamara”

All this about Bangaldesh joining Pakistan is an equal pipedream as they joining India!

One does not sacrifice and dishonour their dead to rejoin those who perpetuated atrocities, as the world observed and Bangaldeshi experienced, even if the Pakistanis deny it!

The Bengali Martyrs of Pakistan Movement will be rejoiced if Bangladesh forms a confederation with Pakistan. so they will not be dishonored

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom