What's new

Crocodiles turn on humans amid Iran water crisis

Turkmenistan's Human Development Index (HDI) ranking: 111

Iran's Human Development Index (HDI) ranking: 70

The HDI represents one of the more credible approximations of actual development in a society.

Source:

HDI has nothing to do with Infras but it covers alot of other things.. Infras wise Turkmenistan is millions of years ahead of Iran it is not even competition

the only ones that are missing those are perhaps some balooch towns and villages on pakistan border who are being punished for separatism,

Agreed, but regarding the above quoted part, Iran doesn't conduct such a policy. The only hypothetical scenario in which infrastructural development may be slowed down, other than natural differences between regions (something which applies to every country on earth), is when actual violence by terrorist grouplets or smugglers make work too hazardous and/or scares away investors. But thank God the border areas in Sistan va Baluchestan have been experiencing a great degree of stability during the past few years in relation to terrorist attacks. Smugglers are still posing some problems, but nothing that would lead to curfews, states of emergency or the like.

Last edited:
HDI has nothing to do with Infras but it covers alot of other things.. Infras wise Turkmenistan is millions of years ahead of Iran it is not even competition

are you dumb ?

Iranian cities are complete next league compared to Turkmenistan

turkmenistan is lacking even cars its more like north korea but capital doesnt look bad though, atleast the city center.

no metros,fast internet (atleast 500mbit), or advanced infrastructure

iranian cities have them all.

Tehran is one of worlds most expensive cities.

(2021 Tehran had highest rise in value for real estate in the world)
tehran93548.jpg

if you own a apartment in Tehran, you are US dollar millionaire.

in Ashgabat the average apartment is worth 20 thousand dollars.

Also its IRAN and also Turkey that builds most of Turkmen infrastructure followed by Russia.

"Iran, Turkey Key to Turkmenistan Realizing its Energy Potential"

alot of infrastructure projects in Turkmenistan are built by Iranian,Turkish and Russian companies.

man some people here are uneducated as hell.

in Iran if your smart you become easily millionaire (USD)

highest rise in selfmade millionaires worldwide in 2021.

while in neighbor states you can be lucky if you even have 10,000 dollar if your smart.

Last edited:
are you dumb ?

turkmenistan is lacking even cars its more like north korea but capital doesnt look bad though, atleast the city center.

Also its IRAN and also Turkey that builds most of Turkmen infrastructure followed by Russia.

alot of infrastructure projects in Turkmenistan are built by Iranian,Turkish and Russian companies.

while in neighbor states you can be lucky if you even have 10,000 dollar if your smart.

Iranian cities are next league compared to Turkmenistan? The most outlandish stuff I have heard...

This is Indian proportions my mann.. Hack this would even shock the Indians
shocking-shock.gif

----------

We are talking about a city that is build in fine detail with white marble the entire city..

Last edited:

Well, you edited your comment after my reply to add the term "infras"...

Nonetheless, that's not a particularly exceptional achievement for Turkmenistan either: a country of just 6 million people earning somewhere between 9 and 10 billion dollars in gas and oil exports per year. That's as if Iran exported nearly 130 to 145 billion of energy annually. Which of course is far from being the case.

Anything below the current state of its infrastructures would have been an utter failure for Turkmenistan. And yet, Turkmenistan lags behind compared to Iran in a number of aspects, such as public urban rail transport - just as an example.

Apart from a monorail ring line circling its "Olympic Village" sports complex, Turkmenistan's capital Ashgabat, a city of over a million inhabitants (some 15% of the national population) lacks any form of rail-based mass rapid transit (MRT). By contrast, Tehran has 6 metro lines totaling no less than 155 kilometers (ranking 6th in Asia) and 122 stations (ranking 5th in Asia) in addition to a 67 kilometer suburban express line. Other than that, four other provincial capitals of Iran (Mashhad, Esfahan, Shiraz, Tabriz) have their own subway systems, with four additional urban rail projects under construction (Qom, Karaj, Ahvaz, Kermanshah).

Relative to countries with similar GDP and development levels, Iran since the 1979 Islamic Revolution has actually done an outstanding job in terms of infrastructural development.

better to ignore that guy, turkmenistan is a friend nation of Iran.

actually the biggest energy infrastructure projects for 2022 in Turkmenistan is going to be done by Iranian companies.

"Iran, Turkmenistan Sign Strategic Energy, Logistics Deals"
By Orkhan Jalilov October 29, 2021

"Iranian companies keen to expand investments in Turkmenistan"
"Finance Materials 10 November 2021 09:29"

"

He said Iranian companies can invest in civil projects in Turkmenistan. In particular, he mentioned construction of power transmission lines, roads to Caspian Sea.

"Projects in Turkmenistan worth about $10 billion "

"Iran to Build 400 kV Power Transmission Line in Turkmenistan"

Well, you edited your comment after my reply to add the term "infras"...

Nonetheless, that's not a particularly exceptional achievement for Turkmenistan either: a country of just 6 million people earning somewhere between 9 and 10 billion dollars in gas and oil exports per year. That's as if Iran exported nearly 130 to 145 billion of energy annually. Which of course is far from being the case.

Anything below the current state of its infrastructures would have been an utter failure for Turkmenistan. And yet, Turkmenistan lags behind compared to Iran in a number of aspects, such as public urban rail transport - just as an example.

Apart from a monorail ring line circling its "Olympic Village" sports complex, Turkmenistan's capital Ashgabat, a city of over a million inhabitants (some 15% of the national population) lacks any form of rail-based mass rapid transit (MRT). By contrast, Tehran has 6 metro lines totaling no less than 155 kilometers (ranking 6th in Asia) and 122 stations (ranking 5th in Asia) in addition to a 67 kilometer suburban express line. Other than that, four other provincial capitals of Iran (Mashhad, Esfahan, Shiraz, Tabriz) have their own subway systems, with four additional urban rail projects under construction (Qom, Karaj, Ahvaz, Kermanshah).

Relative to countries with similar GDP and development levels, Iran since the 1979 Islamic Revolution has actually done an outstanding job in terms of infrastructural development.

I was talking about strictly infras brother and I understand where you coming from it would have been bad if they didn't look somewhat like this.

Besides I am not of the opinion that Iran's infras is complete shxt no that is not true strandard wise it is okay and acceptable but it definitely doesn't have better infras than Turkmenistan and that is that.. I was not saying Iran is India tier that is completely below Sub-sharan tier

Last edited:
True and the other day they were claiming redundantly that they were more developed then Turkmenistan which is even more developed than Europe infras wise..:rofl:

Coming from someone who has been in all 3 places Europe, Iran and Turkmenistan

Why are there no ppl? We should send people to them lolz.
Evry house in Greece has running water. Even most remote villages have internet.

Lolz greece has an area of around 131K sq kms while iran is more than 1.6 million sq kms. Their population is also 8 times that of Greece.

Last edited:
Iranian water problems are in non-Persian zones, so it's not a Iran state problem, if non-Persian people protests, Iran just kill them.
In Tehran there is no water problems.

True and the other day they were claiming redundantly that they were more developed then Turkmenistan which is even more developed than Europe infras wise..:rofl:

Coming from someone who has been in all 3 places Europe, Iran and Turkmenistan

Almost 90% of the contracting services in Turkmenistan are carried out by Turkish companies. However, the design elements are determined by the state of Turkmenistan, and I think most of these works are really old-fashioned and soulless. In the past, I have been in Turkmenistan for business. I can really say that Turkmenistan is a more difficult country than Iran from many aspect, and you can easily find yourself as deporting. I think Iran has more comfortable conditions. I love Turkmenistan and the Turkmen people, but I think it would be unfair to compare it with Iran here.

are you dumb ?

tehran93548.jpg

You are talking to a Pakistani guy who has an extreme fetish for the Turks + Saudis + talibs so don't expect logic and stop wasting your time.

Back
Top Bottom