What's new

Crossing borders: Why every Indian should visit Pakistan

Kiyun bhai....Lahore mein Kashmiri nahin ho saktaa ? :what:

@SarthakGanguly - Are Kashmiris electrocuted or something if they place one foot out of Kashmir ? :unsure:

yes they are
Kashmiris in India under the new regime are very strictly controlled which would make Chinese look like Kids
Every home must Have a Picture of Modi & Amit Shah
Every Home must have lotus in their Backyard (Modi's Party symbol)
Every Person should say Heil Modi 10 times a day
Every person should start a sentence by saying 'With Modi ji's grace' & thousands more things
were you not aware of it

By next year should have American passport so hope no problem then

Last Month, I went to Pakistan to pay Homage to Guru Nanak Dev Ji. If you have a Passport other than Indian, you can explore almost most of Punjab or else you'll be confined to limited places.

You better visit there upon getting American Passport. :D

Guru Nanak Gurpurab also known as Guru Nanak's Prakash Utsav and Guru Nanak Jayanti, celebrates the birth of the first Sikh Guru, Guru Nanak. This is one of the most sacred festivals in Sikhism.
Did u visit Pakistan this year?

Last Month, I went to Pakistan to pay Homage to Guru Nanak Dev Ji. If you have a Passport other than Indian, you can explore almost most of Punjab or else you'll be confined to limited places.

Yeah that is what I was thinking, better wait

So how was your experience dear lady?

Why the **** (for a lack of better curse) is the author begging foreigners to visit Pakistan?
What is it with the mentality of some Pakistanis? What is there that we have to prove, especially to our neighbours?

Passport par tu nahin leekhaa hotaa keh jai-paidaish kidhar key haiii; Fake Punjaban ? :whistle:

Passport does shows Nationality. I supposed to share pics from my visit - Your Chacha Ji, was taking Jibe at me for not sharing them. :cray:

visited 2 times in my life .... not a single thing noticed as such our media shows us... same lively people as us & more friendly though...

parhaps thats why I never show them down.... never hate whole lot of people just because of some nutheads...

My friends from Pakistan and I were discussing me visiting Pakistan. One of my Pakistani buddies told me that if I ever visit Karachi, he will shoot me. He claims that he is in disguise as a secular , liberal Pakistani outside Pakistan but back at home he is a TTP geurilla who shoots people for the fun of it. Then we poured more scotch in our glasses and fell over laughing :D

So how was your experience dear lady?

I'll say I felt at Home while I was their. I wish Pakistanis on this forum were as Hospitable as they were during my visit. The day I visited Lahore, after few hours Suicide Bomber blew himself, almost overshadowed my visit. :(

Back
Top Bottom