What's new

CRPF COBRAs: The Real HEROES-VIDEO

Any pics mate?

+if it was so "hush-hush" how did you know it was the OP centre?

Maybe it had a big sign board which said so :rofl:

BTW ranger, if it's supposed to be hush-hush then you shouldn't be giving those comments here. But, anyways always nice to know that we are not behind in these things.

Maybe it had a big sign board which said so :rofl:

BTW ranger, if it's supposed to be hush-hush then you shouldn't be giving those comments here. But, anyways always nice to know that we are not behind in these things.

lol! But to be fair he only said the op centre was in Delhi-SHOCK! Delhi is a big fricking place and if the building is as inconspicuous as made out then I think his comments are absolutely fine.

lol! But to be fair he only said the op centre was in Delhi-SHOCK! Delhi is a big fricking place and if the building is as inconspicuous as made out then I think his comments are absolutely fine.

I'm pretty sure he said civil lines...:devil:
Still a big place but that's narrowing down to a small area when compared to delhi.

I'm pretty sure he said civil lines...:devil:
Still a big place but that's narrowing down to a small area when compared to delhi.[/QUOTE

I suppose but I'm sure, being Delhi, there is plenty of security in place if any one were ever to actually locate the centre!

More CRPF COBRA:
251913_429586323754127_870569346_n.jpg

contact of mine sells defence related software, and geo-mapping equipment to the air force, crpf and army intellegence...mainly data, intel gathering(i dont know the details, but this includes the printer for the recon images on the MKI).....you can imagine i'm not at a liberty to speak about this lest i get him into trouble.he went there for business.

also get to go to a lot of dinners he takes army officers to, for sales reasons. That's where i learnt about the higher range of the brahmos, as compared to what is stated.

Also learnt a bit about army intelligence agencies that go by the name of mi17 and mi 13. again not much i can divulge for his sake.

and yeah, security is top notch. aint no naxals breaking through that even if they do manage to locate it.

contact of mine sells defence related software, and geo-mapping equipment to the air force, crpf and army intellegence...mainly data, intel gathering(i dont know the details, but this includes the printer for the recon images on the MKI).....you can imagine i'm not at a liberty to speak about this lest i get him into trouble.he went there for business.

also get to go to a lot of dinners he takes army officers to, for sales reasons. That's where i learnt about the higher range of the brahmos, as compared to what is stated.

Also learnt a bit about army intelligence agencies that go by the name of mi17 and mi 13. again not much i can divulge for his sake.

and yeah, security is top notch. aint no naxals breaking through that even if they do manage to locate it.[/QUOTE

Any interesting details you can share with us??

nothing about the intellegence agencies in specific, and the equipment they have i'm afraid. but i'll say this ...a good deal of the geospatial surveillance is western tech from you-know-who passed on by the israelis.

special recon pods on the mki as well as some weapon locating tech ....might i say that the SAM deployment patterns of our dearly beloved neighbour are constantly mapped and and updated into a database and simulated penetration plans made accordingly. There is a state of constant preparedness wrt the current deployment patterns, basically the cold start doctrine we've heard so much about. you'll see more mkis being moved up to the frontlines. Though they'll keep 2 squadrons at lohegaon, for doctrinal evolution..but i guess that's common knowledge.

the aerial recon and ground based covert assets work in conjunction...though i dont know more about that either. The one observation i could make was that the synergy between intellegence and recon divisions has been greatly increased, and there is in fact real ground work laid in accordance with our current doctrine.ie almost perfect knowledge of the chinks in the armour of the poetential adversary, and a rapidly decreasing mobilization time

nothing about the intellegence agencies in specific, and the equipment they have i'm afraid. but i'll say this ...a good deal of the geospatial surveillance is western tech from you-know-who passed on by the israelis.

special recon pods on the mki as well as some weapon locating tech ....might i say that the SAM deployment patterns of our dearly beloved neighbour are constantly mapped and and updated into a database and simulated penetration plans made accordingly. There is a state of constant preparedness wrt the current deployment patterns, basically the cold start doctrine we've heard so much about. you'll see more mkis being moved up to the frontlines. Though they'll keep 2 squadrons at lohegaon, for doctrinal evolution..but i guess that's common knowledge.

the aerial recon and ground based covert assets work in conjunction...though i dont know more about that either. The one observation i could make was that the synergy between intellegence and recon divisions has been greatly increased, and there is in fact real ground work laid in accordance with our current doctrine.ie almost perfect knowledge of the chinks in the armour of the poetential adversary, and a rapidly decreasing mobilization time

Bas karo yaar bas karo....... aur mat batao.

apne padosi sab jaan jayenge.

Bas karo yaar bas karo....... aur mat batao.

apne padosi sab jaan jayenge.

Back
Top Bottom