What's new

Cruise Missile Hatf-VIII (RAAD) successful test fire

Missile shape is seems modified.... the engine exhaust nozzle is different.... more squared up ... and ... missile body shape seems more sleek now....

I think the old video is defective.....it compresses the missile...

Fiza sey Fiza... :hitwall:

LOL These normal reports can't tell the difference between a cruise missile and ballistic missile . Anyway the video footage is awesome.I think its first time PAF has released such a clear and high quality video of a missile test.Imagine if we launch 50+ of these at enemy bases.They will be devastated.

I have a question. Ra'ad has one disadvantage, it can be destroyed by a fighter aircraft if it is detected early. and also SAM has capability to shoot it down. because of it's sub sonic(600- 700 KM per hour speed)

It flies close to ground.. I think the footage which presently is shown is when it is flying high but the core advantage of having a cruise missile is that it has ability to avoid ground radars and because of flying very near the ground, even Enemy AWACS would have a hard time detecting it. 600-700 KM per hour is sufficient when it is moving undetected.

A different perspective view

raadf.jpg
\

Daaamn cool ! :woot:

The Very First Change I noticed. Our Ra'ad has improved Man. See the pic of very first ra'ad tested. and see 2nd pic of latest ra'ad tested

Congratulation to hard-working Pakistani engineers, it is unthinkable and fabulous in designing this stealth low-flying RA'AD missile.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

The Very First Change I noticed. Our Ra'ad has improved Man. See the pic of very first ra'ad tested. and see 2nd pic of latest ra'ad tested

its the same...only colour is different...size seems different because of shrinked old video

It was rather quiet for some time. Good to see they altered the design (I think lower RCS but longer). Hope to see it added to the JF17 soon. It is a selling point

Back
Top Bottom