What's new

Current conditions of Pakistan

True, what a sad state of affairs when you would rather call and enemy for help than rely on your own people.
Repeat of 1971... Napak army seems to have been tasked with dismantling Pakistan from within by its masters in the West, and like a good soldier, it will follow those orders. I swear I hate nothing more than Napak army in this world for ruining the future of over 220 million people.

Repeat of 1971... Napak army seems to have been tasked with dismantling Pakistan from within by its masters in the West, and like a good soldier, it will follow those orders. I swear I hate nothing more than Napak army in this world for ruining the future of over 220 million people.
U r not uptodate. 1971 is no longer narrative its benazir now.

Fw_wHM6aUAEpvXH

Even Pakistanis are waking up to the fact that Pakistanis in general are incompetent.

Who said we’re incompetent? Don’t confuse the losers running Pakistan with the Pakistani people. Day and night different between the babus and our youth. You want to compare incompetency, take a look at your military especially your Air Force.

I work with both Indians and Pakistanis and Pakistanis are by far much better workers than Indians. I work in the tech field.

I’m sorry but speak to any person in charge of contracting and hiring, the Indians are known for shoddy and unethical work behaviors. Those Boeing crashes were due to the shoddy coding performed by the Indians.

You at one point were superb workers but the last decade has shown many in the west that it’s better to hire Serbians, Pakistanis, Costa Ricans, and Filipinos for tech solutions.

Who said we’re incompetent? Don’t confuse the losers running Pakistan with the Pakistani people. Day and night different between the babus and our youth. You want to compare incompetency, take a look at your military especially your Air Force.

I work with both Indians and Pakistanis and Pakistanis are by far much better workers than Indians. I work in the tech field.

I’m sorry but speak to any person in charge of contracting and hiring, the Indians are known for shoddy and unethical work behaviors. Those Boeing crashes were due to the shoddy coding performed by the Indians.

You at one point were superb workers but the last decade has shown many in the west that it’s better to hire Serbians, Pakistanis, Costa Ricans, and Filipinos for tech solutions.
Yet our services exports alone are more than your GDP, growing at 20 to 25 percent every year recently :lol:.
Yet Boeing has manufacturing plants here and is also opening its one of the biggest campus outside USA in India not in supa powa neighbour.

Back
Top Bottom