What's new

Cyclone Phailin set to hit Odisha at a wind speed of 205 kmph tomorrow

Man , i live 20 km from gopalpur where the cyclone is going to landfall. God save us all. Pathetic government is underestimating the cyclone. US navy is saying the speed is nearing 315. IMD saying 220.god knows what will happen.

Basement wagera kuch hai
Toh waha chup jana,Firangi Apni Movies mein Aise hee bachte hai

Only 60 thousand people moved???? :(

Man that is pathetic. I am expecting a huge loss of life.

Do you know Andhra coast has heavy muslim populations at some places ??

Basement wagera kuch hai
Toh waha chup jana,Firangi Apni Movies mein Aise hee bachte hai

You should anyday believe US metrological dept. over IMD.

So you are relying on their God to save you? :lol:

Preparedness is better than last time.... Let us hope the loses are very low and people and athorities do everything to survive this disaster....

Btw It is sad to see some elites are making fun of a likely national disaster.... But then what else you can expect ?

db0Ntoe.jpg

Man , i live 20 km from gopalpur where the cyclone is going to landfall. God save us all. Pathetic government is underestimating the cyclone. US navy is saying the speed is nearing 315. IMD saying 220.god knows what will happen.
It is somewhere around Cat 5 Cyclone.

And do store some food and water and hopefully everything will be fine :angel:

Lets see how India face the beast... I wanted to see Mohasen last time but it died before it hit the land... :flame:
Hopefully Allah will bounce it back to your location in states..Just pray a bit harder :coffee:

Only 60 thousand people moved???? :(

Man that is pathetic. I am expecting a huge loss of life.

next time someone u loved died.please share ur amusement with us.

careful buddy buy all the stores in advance..

Category 5 Phailin likely a disaster for India, catastrophic storm surge “a certainty”
The lives and livelihoods of millions of people along India’s east coast are in peril as monstrous cyclone Phailin makes its approach from the Bay of Bengal. Phailin – a Thai word for ‘sapphire’ – has estimated maximum sustained winds of around 160 mph, ranking among the most intense cyclones to threaten India on record.

Needham adds: “Tropical Cyclone Phailin has the potential to generate a surge at least 6 meters (20 feet) high. This surge height would be comparable to the storm surge generated by the Galveston Hurricane of 1900. This storm devastated Galveston Island, Texas, killing between 6,000 and 8,000 people in the deadliest natural disaster in U.S. history.”

Goverment is not prepared for this,only 300,000 people have been evacuated and 500,000 are still waiting to be evacuated.

That fuking Congressi Bot is enjoying Biryani in Indonesia while his people are suffering here.

C-17s at work. Just airlifted 60 troops, 2 officers, 3 heavy vehicles, 2 light vehicles 1 ambulance and 1 motorised boat along with other equipments to Bhuvneshwar.
CYCLONE PHAILIN LIVE: 60,000 evacuated from Andhra : South, News - India Today

a Total 5 lakh people are to be evacuated by tomorrow morning with 1 lakh already are.
@gslv please be safe and store all required things like food and medicines

Last edited by a moderator:
This has all the makings of a disaster. I a pretty sure the Eastern coastal states are not prepared.

Odisha is one of the poorest state in India . Lets home for centre to intervene .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom