What's new

Cynthia Ritchie Told Me Imran Khan Wanted To Have Sex With Her: Ali Saleem aka Begum Nawazish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baghial

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Cynthia Ritchie Told Me Imran Khan Wanted To Have Sex With Her: Ali Saleem aka Begum Nawazish
NayaDaur-24x24.jpg
Naya Daur

2 hours ago
Ali-Saleem.jpeg

Ali Saleem, aka Begum Nawazish Ali, has on Saturday revealed that American citizen Cynthia Dawn Ritchie was once very close to him and they even shared a room for several days. He said that during this time, Cynthia had told him of Imran Khan’s (now prime minister) offer to have sex with her.

Talking to a Pakistani journalist, Ali Saleem revealed that Cynthia had never talked to him about being raped by Rehman Malik. “If she was close enough with me to discuss Imran Khan’s offer to have sex, she could also have talked about the rape she had gone through at the hands of former interior minister. But she didn’t”, said Ali.

Clarifying his position on Rehman Malik, Ali Saleem said that he had no sympathies for Rehman Malik either because he was the man in charge of Benazir Bhutto’s security on the eve of her murder and instead of probing him for his failure to provide the security, President Asif Ali Zardari had made him the interior minister of the country. “However, I can confirm that Cynthia never talked to me about being raped by Rehman Malik”, he added.

Cynthia D Ritchie had claimed in a Facebook Live session on Friday that she had been raped by Rehman Malik in 2011 ‘around the time of Osama bin Laden’s killing’. She had also accused former Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani and former Minister for Health Makhdoom Shahabuddin of manhandling her. She said that Gilani had manhandled her while he was staying at the President House.

The former prime minister has rubbished the claims, saying that the lady had accused Benazir Bhutto of getting women raped by her guards, and Gilani’s sons had decided to move court against her. “She’s alleging me of manhandling her now as a counter move only”, he said in a statement. However, he added that the decision to move court against Cynthia’s allegations will be made after consultation with the party.

ya, put emrans track record in { 69 } aint great either..

but to me its smells all like a planted story
even she was reading her statement on face book

. i mean why wait 9 yrs

even her embassy , told her to {shut up}

she could have gone to usa,
there media would have , taking this allegation around the world, register her case in usa,

and it was only after her 3rd year in pakistan,????

deep state has many videos, i think she got caught,,,,,,, but

this is the new twist (rape)

If its was planted who stopping anchors now exposed her and even if true expose IK.

Just because you are frustated with army, political parties that wouldnt do the job. If you have other system to run country please do share.

ya, put emrans track record in { 69 } aint great either..

but to me its smells all like a planted story
even she was reading her statement on face book

. i mean why wait 9 yrs

even her embassy , told her to {shut up}

she could have gone to usa,
there media would have , taking this allegation around the world, register her case in usa,

and it was only after her 3rd year in pakistan,????

deep state has many videos, i think she got caught,,,,,,, but

this is the new twist (rape)
people can wait.. they have many strings to get over.. rest even a girl laugh with us here we think it as consent to sex.. Europeans even kiss or have sex, still can part away, saying ' i think its not working out'.. anyway, a smile or two might landed her in bedroom.. plus who knows were they drunk or not..

@Baghial

So Imran Khan wanting to have sex with a woman (though this is second hand info not from the lady in question herself) is being given moral equivalence to an accusation of rape?

Even if he somewhere said "I wish to have sex with this lady", is this condemnation worthy, in the same vein as an accusation of rape would be?

What's the purpose of this thread?

If I say I would like to have sex with such and such, should I have a thread opened about me?

she is 45 yrs i think,
\9 yrs ago , she was 35........ so, not a virgin

she had some problem with her ex , in usa,

she got divorced, and a pakistan buisnessman from huston, was the one who got her to visit pakistan, with a new future........

DONT BE SURPRISED IF THE SAME GUY TURNS OUT TO BE THE NEW FIENCEE,?????????

AM NOT FRUSTRATED WITH ARMY . JUST FEW ROTTEN APPELS

Who ever will be big figure this awam will go after him simple is that. Easy target

But bhai source tou koiye dhang ki latei PM per ilzam lagana tha lol

Saarey siasatdan hi beghairat hain.
@AgNoStiC MuSliM what do you say now?
Second hand source claiming someone told me.

If Cynthia supports what Begum says then there might be validity to it, but even then a request to have consensual sex is not the same as rape or sexual assault.

A lot of you seem to have trouble understanding the difference between consensual sex and sexual assault.

rape is much more painful matter for virgin and pious women like those in iok,these western women are already willing to do illegal sexual activities particularly when some rich person in powerful public office demand such acts in return of money to them

please lets not slander all the western women. there are all sort of women in society.. Allah does not like people to slander and has a strict punishment on it

rape is much more painful matter for virgin and pious women like those in iok,these western women are already willing to do illegal sexual activities particularly when some rich person in powerful public office demand such acts in return of money to them
Unacceptable.

Please do not repeat such distasteful comments here.

Rake is rape, regardless of whether the person raped is a virgin or not.

@Yaseen1 yaar yeh insaaf tha ap ka aik women ke liye sad ke bajaye u ask for investigation, you just blame the victim of rape waqaiye kia hogaya hai bughze imran walo ko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom