What's new

Dancing in presence of PM Gillani

I'm sure its ur personal interpretation and many muslim certainly the khans of bollywood wont agree with.

Anyway ur are entitled to ur view.:wave:

The Khans of Bollywood espacially Shahrukh Khan aren't even a true Muslims..... they prostrate to Stones :lol: marry Hindu girls, have a Hindu named Child, what else you want....... Shahrukh Khan seriously need to think about his life. "Not declaring him a Kafir though cause i am not a qualified Scholar"

Don't know much about other Khan's personal lives.

Now this guy is going to teach us Patriotism :lol: funny

Is swearing others means a True Pakistani? So Mr i know you are not a Pakistani anyway

^^^ Do not respond to this idiotic poster and spammer!!! BD and Bengali people are beautiful and nice!!!! Ignoring is best cure for this disease.

Why dont you delete the offending post?.....you have highlighted it so its still in post.

Dancing, is not permissible in front of men, non-mahrams, mahrams or women, because of the fitnah that may be caused by the movements of the body. It is well known that women may feel desire for one another, and even if that is not the case, there is no guarantee that one of them will not go back to her menfolk and describe to them what she has seen of the beauty of the dancer and her movement, so this may affect the men and may cause a great deal of mischief. So here mahrams and non-mahrams should also be taken into context.

How u r going to judge those islamic states, including the one u r living right now, which are famous for "Belly Dancing". Now dont tell me u never heard off Belly Dancers if u live in Soudi Arabia. Also tell us how exactly YOUR Islamic rules want u to live like...wake up, pray all day, go to bed??:hitwall:

Briltek

Why are islamist so emotional?

Let me inform you about your rhetoric.

Your complaining and moaning is getting old. Your constant rants against sincere and moderate-to-conservative Muslim view points are ridiculous. Your constant suggestion that the other party is always trying to malign is utter alarmist nonsense.

"our own Islamist 5th column-Muse"

Allow me to inform you, the term "Islamist" was created by Western Think Tanks and Western historical/political institutions many located in Washington DC, they created the term "Islamist" to malign conservative and devout Muslims (esp. after 9/11). The fact that you yourself use this offensive and utterly nonsense and foolish word comes as no surprise. So the next time you use this word "Islamist" think about where it was created, how it was created, and most importantly WHY it was created...

About this 'nach' and useless dancing, the leaders of this nation must either resign or actually endeavor to fulfill their duties as elected leaders. The people gave trust to this democratic system not because they ask for further corruption and immoral leaders who indulge more into obscene or lewd entertainment than hard work for the people they ought to serve.

There will come a day when the incompetent members of government will face punishment hopefully in the court of law.

A1kAID

So why are you islamist so emotional? Islamist olpposed the creation of Pakistan and referred tol it as Napakistan, referred to the Quaid e Azam as Kafir e Azam - now the pakistan army is killing Islamists morning day and night, why is that ? Why have islamist declared war on Pakistan?

Please don't answer in a emotional tone, please be reasonable.

A1kAID

So why are you islamist so emotional? Islamist olpposed the creation of Pakistan and referred tol it as Napakistan, referred to the Quaid e Azam as Kafir e Azam - now the pakistan army is killing Islamists morning day and night, why is that ? Why have islamist declared war on Pakistan?

Please don't answer in a emotional tone, please be reasonable.

Your constant rants and hyper-inflated fears and treachery of "Islamist" are quite hysterical and pathetic to say the least.

"Islamist olpposed the creation of Pakistan and referred tol it as Napakistan"-Muse

Yes that's true every Islamist got together and condemned the creation of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, founded on Muslim unity Muslim brotherhood common goals, family values, and a distinct culture and religion, and sought an independent Islamic Republic of Pakistan. :lol: Pathetic...

"Why have islamist declared war on Pakistan?"-Muse

Your mind seems uncapable of differentiating between conservative and devout Muslims like many who are in the Pakistani Army and the TTP led by Baitullah Mehsud, who is also believed to be an agent serving foreign causes.

The fact that you group and categorize conservative and devout Muslims in the same category as the TTP (who the PA is fighting against) is utter nonsense, foolishness, and downright delusional.

"Please don't answer in a emotional tone, please be reasonable."-Muse

It is clear it is you who are unreasonable it is you who makes a hobby of posting hyper-inflated hysteria about conservative Muslims and putting them in the same ideological category as the TTP, as you did by your own admission.

While PA is working hard in defeating the TTP, a group of liberal westernized people are decaying the strength and health of Pakistan from within our offices. The very liberal-minded leader of the liberal Pakistani Peoples Party, a joke of a name, even removed Quaid e Azam's picture on the wall in one of the offices at the Presidential office.

Your constant ranting is getting quite pathetic, you really are loosing respect around here.

A1kaid

You seem intent on insisting that Islamist are pious knowledgable bunch but you now admit that Quran is not against dancing
and DS has reproduced for you Hadith which suggest that bothe beloved prophet and his wife Ayesha watched dancing

But you my chicken hawk friend are a bird of a different feather are you not? Almost like a agent provacateur - and I notice your new vocabulary, congratulations, you make a great cut out.

By the way, you know we are making mince meat of Islamists, don't you, how does that make you feel? Emasculated in the home of not your choice, cut off from the home of your birth, Islamists are all you seem to have - say it ain't so.

I asked you to not be so emotional, so personal, no need for bunched up panties - can't help it can you:smitten:

The Khans of Bollywood espacially Shahrukh Khan aren't even a true Muslims..... they prostrate to Stones :lol: marry Hindu girls, have a Hindu named Child, what else you want....... Shahrukh Khan seriously need to think about his life. "Not declaring him a Kafir though cause i am not a qualified Scholar"
Sorry to interrupt, but I thought a Muslim man is allowed to marry a non-Muslim women but not the other way round, isn't it?

Sorry to interrupt, but I thought a Muslim man is allowed to marry a non-Muslim women but not the other way round, isn't it?

No, The Muslim man is only allowed to Marry Ahl-e-Kitaab that is Muslims, Christian and Jews. Hindus are not Ahl-e-Kitaab we Muslims cannot marry them

^ What's Ahl-e-Kitaab? I don't know too much about the Quran-e-Sharif as I still have't finished it yet, could you explain please? And why isn't a Muslim girl allowed to marry a non-Muslims man, then?

Back
Top Bottom