What's new

Dancing in presence of PM Gillani

brilTek

Reaction score
Although PM shows resentment later possibly fearing lashes back from media. Besides that, he didn’t FIRE any one, the organizers who arranged this dance.

Further, what’s the rationale of organizing a mega event on WOLRD POPULATION DAY with tax payers money?........but wait...there is a separate ministry of population and the minister can control population rate max with help of such proceedings.

How can they find times to participate in lavish events/parties at people expense.......and hell they are crying for budget deficit. That’s the reason pronounced for recent hike in oil prices but rulers are not ready to shun their monarch royally.

Pakistan at war. He & the president only once find time to visit the swat IDPs.....what a shame

Last edited by a moderator:
Metha metha hup hup and karwa kaewa thoo thoo

We are at war and our prime minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani is enjoying dances

He disapproves, so whats the big deal. You want him to fire people for a mistake? I think firing employees should remain as a last resort, I doubt corrective measures would not have been taken just by his disapproval.

Firstly, whose brilliant idea was it to host such an event? and what have been the past precedents to celebrate "world population day"?

Very strange we are at war sons of the soil are laying their lives and our syedzada prime is entertaining himself with mujra.
Who wants some one to be sacked? Why this kind of event held in these circumstances
:cry:

What's the big deal? Is dancing evil? Is frivolity and joy also "unIslamic"? If they are, why the heck are we are war with Islamists in the mountains of Waziristan when so many seem to hold attitudes such as those held by the Ignorant islamist insurgency

Assalam-o-alaikum.
How are you? dance and music is against islamic teachings. Read the Quran-al-Kareem and Saheeh Bukhari. You will find the answer.
As for why are we fighting against the un-islamic Islamists is because they are evils of Islam, they are dumb people who force others to practice their own Islam taking help from Ak-47 not Allah.
And this is a big deal because this is the Islamic republic of Pakistan and he is the leader of the ISLAMIC republic of PAKistan.
Salam.

What was the mistake there? And would it have been OK if there were only male dancers? I guess it would have been. So the bruhaha is really about a female dancing, not the expenses. And I actually do not understand what is so wrong with a female dancing in front of anybody as long as she stays civil.

Well heads of state are not supposed to behave in this manner they have social and moral responsibility especially when the country is looking up to them in their times of need, would you approve the same if some Indian politician is shown on national news with these kind of images.

What was the mistake there? And would it have been OK if there were only male dancers? I guess it would have been. So the bruhaha is really about a female dancing, not the expenses. And I actually do not understand what is so wrong with a female dancing in front of anybody as long as she stays civil.

peaceful india the problem is when PAKISTANIS oppose anything indians think it has to have religious quotations!!!

see we are opposing DANCING infront of the president...we are at war & these leaders are being entertained with dances...its like NERO played the piper while ROME burnt....(don't remember the name of the instrument he was playing)

so yes this has NOTHING to do with religion.....now if in the INDIAN parliament they organize a dance what would the INDIAN public say....

stop looking for RELIGION in everything coming out from the mouth of a pakistani!!!

Zob

Its like after drinking wine, he is asking Halal food at the restaurant

Assalam-o-alaikum.
How are you? dance and music is against islamic teachings. Read the Quran-al-Kareem and Saheeh Bukhari. You will find the answer.
As for why are we fighting against the un-islamic Islamists is because they are evils of Islam, they are dumb people who force others to practice their own Islam taking help from Ak-47 not Allah.
And this is a big deal because this is the Islamic republic of Pakistan and he is the leader of the ISLAMIC republic of PAKistan.
Salam.

Be fair, yara.

Man it's sad since we are on war and our sons are dying while these people are getting entertained. If it were good times then no problem.....

@muse

sorry didn't see he was replying to spurduzor & a couple of our people.... who infact WERE making this RELIGIOUS thing!!

Back
Top Bottom