What's new

Dangerous 'ally' Pakistan's killing us

Osama was caught thanks to the info by mullah bradar the founding member of taliban..number 2 after mullah omar.................. who caught him? Pakistan............ blaming everything on Pak doesnt help.

35000 lives lost by Pakistan, Billions of dollars loss suffered by Pakistan and still such an attitude by west and USA? Even if Pakistan was not doing it before I want it to do it now. Butcher these bastards, just killing is not enough

Do not tell all this to the world beraadaar.... nothing gonna happen .... we all know ... there are people...in Pakistan who wants these TTP and others to stay ... you know well...that there are mullha in Pakistan ...and their love for terrorists is not hidden....you know...there are many in state offices who will like to help TTP and all.....we all know... what we are going through....is what we have done in past .... we can not ignore that...we will have to fight this fight ...from within...

Do not tell all this to the world beraadaar.... nothing gonna happen .... we all know ... there are people...in Pakistan who wants these TTP and others to stay ... you know well...that there are mullha in Pakistan ...and their love for terrorists is not hidden....you know...there are many in state offices who will like to help TTP and all.....we all know... what we are going through....is what we have done in past .... we can not ignore that...we will have to fight this fight ...from within...

Sorry beerrraaaaader you are the only one that knows all stuffs, we dont know actually and we need your help to determine who are the ones..

Does living near a military base mean they come knocking on your door? I too live near a military base and it is no different than living anywhere else as far as your privacy is concerned. The whole bash Pakistan movement has been based on specious arguments like these. Living in the same town as a criminal does not make the entire town criminal.

Will you believe if it was said by someone who actually lived in that area? read this post pls

Relax kiddo.. I've lived in Kakul Abbotabad for some time and everyone that lives there has to go through a military background check. Every house in that area is watched by the army and your telling me that the worlds most wanted man who was caught just a few meters away from Kakul in a fairly large compound without some kind of protection from the Pakistan Army? Your sure are one deluded individual.

Fact is most people who fail to believe this have never even been to Abbotabad or PMA Kakul to know just how well protected and under constant surveillance that area is.

Really? Is that a legitimate question? People now have to take sides to appease a certain group of people even if their stupid and wrong?

:wave:

Osama was caught thanks to the info by mullah bradar the founding member of taliban..number 2 after mullah omar.................. who caught him? Pakistan............ blaming everything on Pak doesnt help.

Yeah..Just blaming doesnt help.. USA has finally realized that.. aka Abottabad insertion.. Looks like more to follow..

Gee that was blunt. Don't the newspapers actually edit this sort of stuff before printing them?

I noticed a common theme in this forum. If you point out to a Pakistani, "your house has no roof," his first reply will be "India has three houses with no roof." This may be true....but how does that help keep the rain out?

People in glass houses...

35000 lives lost by Pakistan, Billions of dollars loss suffered by Pakistan and still such an attitude by west and USA? Even if Pakistan was not doing it before I want it to do it now. Butcher these bastards, just killing is not enough :angry:

Yeah you might as well not side with the US anyway !

I noticed a common theme in this forum. If you point out to a Pakistani, "your house has no roof," his first reply will be "India has three houses with no roof." This may be true....but how does that help keep the rain out?

Thast a question u as nation of United States should be asking.
I mean come on.......how many times have you always pointed the finger on other nation due to your failings in the last 110 years ?

If our Guys couldn't see Seal Team 6 of over 80+ who flew into Pakistan what makes u think or ask they could have seen 1 single Osama.

What makes you think he WAS killed by Navy seals in PAKISTAN ?
Maybe the SEALs brought him in just to cook up some flase operation against PAkistan ?
And for not seeing the Helicopters how about the area being Hilly and such which would make any Hellicopeter undetected.

Thast a question u as nation of United States should be asking.
I mean come on.......how many times have you always pointed the finger on other nation due to your failings in the last 110 years ?

Lots of times. That's why we're a failed third-world state that depends on aid from Israel and Pakistan.
We never identify a problem and come up with a solution. We depend on outsiders to fix things for us.

Lots of times. That's why we're a failed third-world state that depends on aid from Israel and Pakistan.
We never identify a problem and come up with a solution. We depend on outsiders to fix things for us.

It's one thing to be a developing country controlled by the lone superpower with a trillion dollar economy; it's quite another to be the superpower and have your foreign policy controlled by a tiny country of seven million. Sending Americans to die by the thousands all because you got suckered into fighting someone else's wars.

It's one thing to be a developing country controlled by the lone superpower with a trillion dollar economy; it's quite another to be the superpower and have your foreign policy controlled by a tiny country of seven million. Sending Americans to die by the thousands all because you got suckered into fighting someone else's wars.

When you are done with your copy of "The Protocls of the Elders of Zion" can I borrow it?
Then I can loan you my Nazi propoganda films on how to recognise a Jew.
(PS> I do realize the Isreali lobby has a lot of pull, and don't like it, but this is our war...the fundies got on thier knees and begged for it)

When you are done with your copy of "The Protocls of the Elders of Zion" can I borrow it?

Just because you are unaware or in denial about the extent to which Israel has America by the balls does not change reality.

LRB · John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt · The Israel Lobby

Then I can loan you my Nazi propoganda films on how to recognise a Jew.

For starters, you can learn the difference between a Jew and a Zionist.

(PS> I do realize the Isreali lobby has a lot of pull, and don't like it, but this is our war...the fundies got on thier knees and begged for it)

It became your war only after you stuck your nose in someone else's war. 9/11 was blowback.

Back
Top Bottom