What's new

Dead body of a Hindu dug and thrown out of the graveyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the old news of 2005:

Shamshan Ghat for Hindu community in Lahore

LAHORE (January 06 2005): The Punjab government has approved a plan for setting up a 'Shamshan Ghat' near Saggian bridge for performance of the last rituals of bodies for the Hindu community in the city. The City District Government (CDG) will bear the cost of the project. Punjab Auqaf Minister Sahibzada Saeed ul Hassan Shah told this to a five-member delegation of local Hindu community, led by Pakistan Balmic Sabha General Secretary Dr Manawar Chand, who called on him here on Wednesday.

The minister said the allocation of land for the proposed Shamshan Ghat in Lahore was long standing demand of the Hindu community, which was being met by the government. He added the government had already selected a suitable piece of land to help out the local Hindu community.

Auqaf Minister further informed them that the funds had been allocated to renovate the Krishna Mandir at Ravi Road.

The minister also appealed to Hindu community to perform a proactive role in the national interest and support the government for the establishment of civil society, free of all prejudices and discriminations. He apprised the delegation of policies of the Government of Pakistan, which he said were aimed at bringing minorities at par with the majority population.

http://forum.*********************/index.php?showtopic=40190

Can any Lahore resident confirm where is this 'Saggian bridge' and is there a Shamshan Ghat' as per the year 2005 news???

extremely sad and concerning indeed.
sometime i dont know what had we become.

In dera ismail khan i have seen this myself.they are not allowed to burn their dead ones :( and a are rather forced to create their own graveyard just next to the indus river in Dera ismail khan.

probably because there are no Shamshan Ghats for them and they are forced to bury their deads.
In DI Khan, Hindus forced to bury their dead – The Express Tribune

I had seen the situation in DIK in person.

The hindu friend i had usually used to take their dead ones to bhakkar city

:frown: its islam :frown:

What is your grudge against Islam do enlist, something that is ordained by Allah can't be overruled or changed, you don't like it take a hike. Second make you people educate the body should have been take out with respect and transferred to the non muslim's grave yard with respect that is also what islam teaches. Blame local/provincial government and local people.

The body should have been buried in the first place in a non-muslim grave yard it is the duty of the province/federal government to give land for the non-muslims for their burial sites don't blame Islam for it.

Why so much crying?

There's many terrible things happening to all Pakistanis.

they should've burned his body like usual.
still how ever its very sad and i hope the culprits get get caught and get punished.

Please read the article again.

It was usual for this Hindu community to bury their dead. And they have been burying their dead in this very grave yard for centuries.

Ahh We Hindu are Sub Humans ... We Deserve this ... Soon to be repeated in India with in 30 years ...

Even if they don't , it doesn't justify digging the body out and throwing it away.

I don't see how it was a Muslim graveyard anyway if for centuries they have been allowing anyone to bury their dead there.

He's a joker and sharabi.

And a fakester, imagine a character of a person who is sharabi and zanakar and talks about it on this forum openly not sure how moderators are tolerating him for this long banning him and bringing him back I am going to protest to Moderators/Management.

I don't see how it was a Muslim graveyard anyway if for centuries they have been allowing anyone to bury their dead there.

The question is not whether it was a Muslim graveyard or not.

Even if it was a Muslim graveyard. If Muslims in Pakistan are acting so abhorrently that no one except for Muslims can be buried in a graveyard next to them, then it is a pathetic rule of Islam..as bad as the caste system of Hindus that Pakistani's point out.

Humans are all equal, if the person was a good human being, they should be proud of letting his family bury their dead there.

And a fakester, imagine a character of a person who is sharabi and zanakar and talks about it on this forum openly not sure how moderators are tolerating him for this long banning him and bringing him back I am going to protest to Moderators/Management.

I actually don't care what he does, but I don't believe Admin team should tolerate abuse towards Islam or Muslims. He has right to criticize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom