What's new

Dead body of a Hindu dug and thrown out of the graveyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islam is 'badnaam' for few so called Mujahideens like Imran Khan of this forum. I hardly find any difference between him and Talibans as both are using Muslim names and busy presenting the worst picture of Islam through their characters

Imran aur ghussa na dila mere bhai bardasht ki bhi Aik hudd hoti hai

The only reason you are not banned is because I am very angry on you right now and fear that I might do injustice with you

Won't be giving another chance... I don't care what religion you follow but I cannot tolerate you disrespecting Islam like that just like I will not tolerate you disrespecting any religion in the world be it Hinduism or alien worshipping

The simple fact is, this is an incident that may have Islam as its basis but it is not Islam. The same way the KKK used Christianity to burn African Americans on the cross and otherwise. It may have more to do with the local Mullah and authorities should have investigated who was the proponent of the move.

Moreover, there is no clause on where a person is to be buried anywhere in Islam. Graveyards have been around much before Islam and while families tend to be grouped together the same is irrelevant on religion. In WWII Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs all died in the same battlefields in and around Burma.. they all were buried together. Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust. We are all in the end, excellent compost.

Imran Khan seems to be one those who hate Islam because it doesnt allow zina or alcohal.

Come on man, first know Islam before you become expert of Islam and neglect it and bash it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom