What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

The most serious concerns in China's community are :
1. Ai Weiwei was arrested and missing for 68 days.
2. Bombing in Fuzhou.Three bombs exploded near government buildings.

China Gov should better trying to solve the above matters, than provoke ASEAN countries, especially Vietnam.:usflag:

I sent email to admin to close the big topic. I really think what both side want to say, just said. Now the time to think about each side have said more than to show more: angry, haughty and slogan. We repeated and repeated, wasted time, no gain.

Thanks.

Chinese guys dont need to talk or send any messages to vietnamese guys any more!

chinese and vietnamese are no longer friends anymore. vietnamese are getting aggressive and incorrigible. chinese should not believe or support VN anything from now on! treat them like enemy!
it is clearly that what they want now is war! but they are start the vocal war cowardly! dare not fighting on the sea or the border! pushing their fishermen to sea to shield bullet for their military! believe war is the only cure to their imbecile!

you can't know anything. you should read law, history, and morethan. You should study morethan.

we tried to talk, but it seems many chinese here couldn't keep calm as you.
We showed evidence, but those chinese showed nothing.
so what's the point here ?
You cant go around and merely use words to argue, it's not convincing at all.

Of course you tried hard to talk, and you showed enough evidence: fake evidence. Here is the proof:

China slaughtered Woman and Child in 1979
Failure_14_1.jpg

But the fact is this picture is infamous My Lai Massacre
My_Lai_massacre.jpg

The My Lai Massacre (Vietnamese: thảm sát Mỹ Lai [mǐˀ lɐːj]; English pronunciation: /ˌmiːˈlaɪ/ ( listen), also /ˌmiːˈleɪ, ˌmaɪˈlaɪ/,[1] Vietnamese: [mǐˀlaːj]) was the mass murder of 347–504 unarmed citizens in South Vietnam on March 16, 1968, conducted by a unit of the United States Army. All of the victims were civilians and most were women, children (including babies), and elderly people. Many of the victims were raped, beaten, tortured, and some of the bodies were found mutilated.[2] My Lai Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is point: you are a liar!

I sent email to admin to close the big topic. I really think what both side want to say, just said. Now the time to think about each side have said more than to show more: angry, haughty and slogan. We repeated and repeated, wasted time, no gain.

Thanks.

True that you have said what you want. Let's review what you said:
China slaughtered Woman and Child in 1979
Failure_14_1.jpg

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

The My Lai Massacre (Vietnamese: thảm sát Mỹ Lai [mǐˀ lɐːj]; English pronunciation: /ˌmiːˈlaɪ/ ( listen), also /ˌmiːˈleɪ, ˌmaɪˈlaɪ/,[1] Vietnamese: [mǐˀlaːj]) was the mass murder of 347–504 unarmed citizens in South Vietnam on March 16, 1968, conducted by a unit of the United States Army. All of the victims were civilians and most were women, children (including babies), and elderly people. Many of the victims were raped, beaten, tortured, and some of the bodies were found mutilated.[2] My Lai Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What you said is to dump US crime to China! Is that your government's propaganda?

You are a liar!

ever, you ask why? China has always failed in Vietnam wars ancient, because, you always think of the war according to you, but when the war happened, we never now fight the way you think, because of the way you fight, the only new kids think so, we never fight the way stupid as you think

You only know guns, heavy weapons, while you never think of the people, strategy, ...

Our proverb says: Know the enemy to know me, hundred battle hundred wins

Here is the original version: 知己知彼, 百战不殆

Sun tzu said:If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

Sun Wu, better known as Sun Tzu or Sunzi, was an ancient Chinese military general, strategist and philosopher who is traditionally believed, and who is most likely, to have authored the "Art of War".

There are many things you think belong to you, but actually from China.

Do you know the names of your claimed islands have been altered from their original Chinese names by your government? So what are their "original vietnamese names" since you guys claim that you find them first? How come they have only altered Chinese names?

We don't want war, we are not interested in your land. We only want to protect our islands. The civilians one those islands occupied by you are actually real soilders without uniform. Did your government tell you that? You invited Americans, British, Russian to the sea area in your control to drill oil. That is not a good gesture for us. That irratates us, and make us think you are not going to negotiate.

Even as you said, China is a expansionism country. It is not the right time for us to do that, because we are focusing on economic development, we have plenty of internal problems to solve, so we need a peaceful international evironment. We don't need to fight you, a tiny country, to show our power, China is not that cheap, don't underestimate us, just look at our map. We use force only when we have to, it is the highest principle. It saves time, saves life, saves resources. Only stupid nations like USA use their military powers so easily. Look at what they got. Sun tzu said: Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. Sun tzu is Chinese, we are Chinese.

Of course you tried hard to talk, and you showed enough evidence: fake evidence. Here is the proof:

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

This is point: you are a liar!

So what?? what do U mean? Who lie? we never deny it. War is so

the photos after the U.S. atomic bombing in Japan now it is still on display, Vietnam too. So what????

My Lai massacre by an extremist group of American soldiers. The U.S. government did not order, did not support this. Later, Some of the soldiers returned to apologize to the people of My Lai, and expressed remorse. They were guilty, their conscience punished. People of My Lai still smiled with their generosity

We do not forget the past. These photos have been displayed in War remnents museum in Vietnam. It is public.

Ha ha, you are so smart man.

But please review your reading ability.

One of Chinese guy in this forum continue to post Picture with liar comment.

And I warned him to stop. If he continues to post picture with liar comment, others will do like him.

And the following picture is my demo for the action. Do you understand?

True that you have said what you want. Let's review what you said:

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

What you said is to dump US crime to China! Is that your government's propaganda?

You are a liar!

You don't understand, he want to talk with me.

Calm down and lets I welcome him. Thanks.

So what?? what do U mean? Who lie? we never deny it. War is so

the photos after the U.S. atomic bombing in Japan now it is still on display, Vietnam too. So what????

My Lai massacre by an extremist group of American soldiers. The U.S. government did not order, did not support this. Later, Some of the soldiers returned to apologize to the people of My Lai, and expressed remorse. They were guilty, their conscience punished. People of My Lai still smiled with their generosity

We do not forget the past. These photos were displayed in War remnents museum in Vietnam. It is public.

Spratly and Parace
we called Trường Sa and Hoàng Sa
belong to us, in our long history...

If you want oil we can drill and sell you at good prize
or no-problem if you want drill and share to us.
If you want a transportation route, it's free.
even if your people want fishing around, it's no problem because in history we did it.
But you want to invade, no way, we will fight and no one get anything.

@Gpit

MyLai events, we records in detail our history, why you say we do not know about it?

The photos are located at war museum

our history has always recorded very detailed and honest

Our students are educated so much about history

I do not understand, what do you want to say?

Vietnam is going for a live drill in the SCS which is certainly going to force China to further escalate this issue.

Vietnam is going for a live drill in the SCS which is certainly going to force China to further escalate this issue.

Yeah, I heard that too. They are not going to negotiate. Let's see what will happen next. Actually, I think our navy's drill in west pacific these days may have something to do with the SCS issue. It is a warmup.

I hope that you do not represent the majority of the educated Chinese or the majority of the Chinese members here. Because you represent the face of China that most of us Asians would not like to see or believe it exists. It is the face of imperialist China which your government has tried hard to erase from public memory.

i think his post won't represent the mainstream opinion of chinese, unfortunately, my fellow man expressed so explicitly which won't do any favor to china's image.
as a developing country, china has been putting most of efforts on building the ecomony. to some extent, china is is pretty same as lots of other asian countries that lots of ppl are still struggling around the povety line. china, i think, is reluctant to get into war unless its sovereignty is breached. i think to fight back is instinct of human being, it's nothing about ideology

Back
Top Bottom