What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

My English is not that good, but I will make sure that you can understand what I'm talking about.

My Pakistan friends, please do not get involved in, your friendship should not be broken for the conflict between China and Vietnam. And please, the communist government is one thing and China is another. Chinese love China, but not the government or the party.

Americans, we should have been good partners, but we are both more preferable to take the other country as a enemy for some reasons, mainly historically and politically. No one likes the communist party of China, but there is no position for you to make any comment on it.

Ah, it's time for our little friends from the little country, Vietnam. Firstly, please do not forget the history that Vietnam had been a part of China for approximately 1,000 years, after which it was a longer period that Vietnam was China's denpendency. Vietnam was similar to China than any other countries, even than Korean and Japan, both on culture and system before we lost you. So, be in your suitable position, especially in nowadays. Be clear, Vietnam is even weaker than any one single province of China. By what kind of power can you compete with us? You call some pieces of your broken wood which are floating on the sea as NAVY? Do you know why we are stll waiting? An excuse. An excuse with which we can destroy your little poor country AGAIN.

Dont worry, the world will stand by Vietnam, China might be a big bully and try to push around a much smaller country, why dont you try fighting someone your own size for a change ? China's expansionist attitude is clearly apparent already, the rise of India is now is necessity to ensure balance in the region.

@Gpit

Your history never recorded facts, But our history is always very detailed records

So, in the world, no one believes your history, Because it only records a half-truth. A half truth is never true

Yeah, I heard that too. They are not going to negotiate. Let's see what will happen next. Actually, I think our navy's drill in west pacific these days may have something to do with the SCS issue. It is a warmup.
Our people always love peace and hate war

Our people would like to negotiate with you

But China wants 80% of the East Sea, oh no, you are very greedy

We respect international law, and we respect the historical evidence

But China does not want them, they act as Somali pirates

they destroy the two probes of us, this is violence

Our people always love peace and hate war

Our people would like to negotiate with you

But China wants 80% of the East Sea, oh no, you are very greedy

We respect international law, and we respect the historical evidence

But China does not want them, they act as Somali pirates

they destroy the two probes of us, this is violence

Ask to your Southeast Asian neighbors you are peaceful or not?

They all known you wanna kick China out first, then annex the entire South China Sea.

i think his post won't represent the mainstream opinion of chinese, unfortunately, my fellow man expressed so explicitly which won't do any favor to china's image.
as a developing country, china has been putting most of efforts on building the ecomony. to some extent, china is is pretty same as lots of other asian countries that lots of ppl are still struggling around the povety line. china, i think, is reluctant to get into war unless its sovereignty is breached. i think to fight back is instinct of human being, it's nothing about ideology

You do not have any historical evidence, East Sea does not belong to you

Dont worry, the world will stand by Vietnam, China might be a big bully and try to push around a much smaller country, why dont you try fighting someone your own size for a change ? China's expansionist attitude is clearly apparent already, the rise of India is now is necessity to ensure balance in the region.

What exactly does "the world stand's with Vietnam" even mean. Moral support does nothing against cruise missile and silkworms. Do you think China's gonna fight it out in the jungles of Vietnam??? If there's war, it's just gonna be cruise missiles day after day until the Vietnamese economy collapses.

No major world power has come out in support of Vietnam. That means Russia and US will give China a pass on this one if it escalates. In return China will buy more US bonds, Russian gas, German cars and French wines. That's how the world works. Nobody gives a cr@p about Vietnam and India isn't gonna do anything.

Thanks brother...
well it's not about the history either(temporarily ignore the past). Just look at the current situation, China has had a very honorable action when they broke their promise in the DOC . So which country here is to blame? the one who keeps their words or the one likes causing dispute

What exactly does "the world stand's with Vietnam" even mean. Moral support does nothing against cruise missile and silkworms. Do you think China's gonna fight it out in the jungles of Vietnam??? If there's war, it's just gonna be cruise missiles day after day until the Vietnamese economy collapses.

No major world power has come out in support of Vietnam. That means Russia and US will give China a pass on this one if it escalates. In return China will buy more US bonds, Russian gas, German cars and French wines. That's how the world works. Nobody gives a cr@p about Vietnam and India isn't gonna do anything.

We can promise of being not the first who fires, and avoid civilian casualty.

Since this is not land occupation, but a duel of air force and navy.

Ask to your Southeast Asian neighbors you are peaceful or not?

They all known you wanna kick China out first, then annex the entire South China Sea.

oh no, we love peace, and do not want the pirates

oh no, we love peace, we do not want actions your pirates, we respect international law, and historical evidence

you do not have any historical evidence reliable

you can only use force

you act as Somali pirates

Dont worry, the world will stand by Vietnam, China might be a big bully and try to push around a much smaller country, why dont you try fighting someone your own size for a change ? China's expansionist attitude is clearly apparent already, the rise of India is now is necessity to ensure balance in the region.[/QUOTE
you are wrong, this is the rule of the game, instead of Libia ,why didn't NATO bomb Russia? bullying is pervasive throughout the world. it seems brutal, but it's true.
and now let's turn to the conflict btw china and vietnam, until 1980s, vietnam started to claim those islands that china had claimed hundred years ago. their claim is totally unacceptable and unfounded.
to be realistic, looking back to history of the world ,mostly disputes over territory can be solved by nothing but military power. no one will sympathize you, china sincee 1840, has been bullied by westerners, it lasted more than 100years, and now our chinese's only request is to make china stronger enough not for aggression but for defending, prevent those tragidy from coming back again.
just take a look at WWII, there were tends of millions of chinese being killed massacred raped, who did justice to china ? now china is a little wealthier, some started growing anxious and portrayed china as a threat. the only reason is china is still too weak to affect the world media. so china is being bullied by others now.

oh no, we love peace, and do not want the pirates

oh no, we love peace, we do not want actions your pirates, we respect international law, and historical evidence

you do not have any historical evidence reliable

you can only use force

you act as Somali pirates

Any neogotiation will fail if you keep this kind of attitude, which means you don't want to neogotiate at all. Neogotiation is not arguing who is correct or wrong, it is about compromising. Be realistic.

You Want proof of our

I posted here a lot

why not read it

:disagree:

You claimed that our evidence totally is fabricated by the CCP propaganda, then we can say the same about your so-called evidence.

Not mentioning that Taiwan is embracing CCP propaganda, not your propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom