What's new

Dear Indians | We are NOT west Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the plight of Indian Muslims -regardless of what some apparently Muslim members say- , its confirmed that how Muslims would have been treated if there was no partition.

Please justify your confirmation ?------ by the way we dont need a special treatement in india as muslims we are equally enjoying the fundemental rights and benefits and our adaptability. there may be lot commom between us but 2 nations theory will always be on an ignorance as sick.. ular crossed the borders and formed pakistan and secular remained in india ..

Pakistan could not have been created for all muslims coz even all muslims did not like pakistan and hence created bangladesh

oh please, we could care less for staying with Bangladesh

they're a bunch of cry babies anyways. Claiming we cheated in Asia cup :rofl:

Indian's greed keeps growing day by day :rofl: already have a large piece of land but still want more

Even PAK Greed grows day by day ... still drooling for kashmir which will never be a part of pakistan....

When pakistan was created its population was 1 crore with the addition of 1 crore 25 lakh muslims coming from india it became 2 crore 25 lakh.

We want baluchistan to merge with india ... as they are hell bent on running away from pakistan

oh please, we could care less for staying with Bangladesh

they're a bunch of cry babies anyways. Claiming we cheated in Asia cup :rofl:

although i agree that claim of cheating in asia cup was pretty childish Pakistan lost a lot of soldiers to prevent the formation of bangladesh....stop denying truth .. u ll progress faster

Hardcore indian hindu nationalists firmly believe in the concept of "akhand bharat", they want to annex Pakistan but before they do that they will kick out all of the Muslims or enslave them.

Be hopeful, be happy. This is such a confusing agenda that they have, the fewer and fewer that they are each year, tied themselves into knots. Too complex a programme for such simple folk. Where is the time left to do this after their morning gargle with cow urine, followed by a quick bath in undrinkable cow's milk, then breakfast without eggs, onions or kidneys, then a whole morning performing diverse religious exercises with no discernible link between them, then a beat-the-local-mullah session, then lunch without eggs, onions or kidneys, then a quickie with a devdasi, then evening parade in khaki shorts, and so to bed. Oh, the Internet sessions to log on to PDF are between evening parade and bedtime; almost forgot.

I wont doubt your degrees , since you said you are right winger and supporter of the partition then your and my conversation ends here. I am interested in debating people who have those crazy ideas of unification.

Once you figure out how to debate with crazy people, just let me know. I shall sit at your lotus feet and seek guidance. Need some input urgently.

I'm a Hindu nationalist..And I say "unification with pakistan" over my dead body. Happy ?

God. is this what they teach you in Pakistan ? That Hindus want a Akhand Bharat..!

No sane thinking Indian wants even to come near Pakistan...Look I may be exaggerating...but if we had the power, we would relocate our country somewhere 3000 miles away from pakistan.

OK, if that is how it is, I want to change my mind!

Can we have unification with Pakistan, please? Right now, this very minute!!!

The Hindu ultranationalists believe the whole South Asia belongs to them, even Tibet belongs to them.

What else doesn't belong to them?

Well, actually, Tibet belongs to the Tibetans, but there are very few Tibetans left. Some unknown people marched in, poured in three times their number as there were Tibetans, sacked their religious places, killed their monks, raped their nuns, made dozens of military bases, looted the mineral resources and on week-ends and Sundays, had good, clean fun shooting them in their own streets. Since it's empty of Tibetans now, what do you expect?

Every sane person in his right mind & full working brain capacity will know how likely that is. Besides Hinduism itself is a dying religion , more and more people are leaving it or are just simply non practicing Hindus. Far right Hinduism will evaporate with time , no matter how radical they are - they won't try their crazy Akhand Bharat ideas.

True, very true.

And that's why hyper-anxious Pakistanis start threads on this subject.

Makes perfect sense.

Here comes the **** stirrer.

Dude give it a rest.

No, no, please, I beg you on folded knee.....

I can't afford IPL tickets. This is the next best thing, and it's free.

Hello:

I have had enough with listening to the crap of my Indian neighbors who still are hungover by the 1947 partition. Every Indian that i came across over the years in real life or through social media had views that the partition was unjust & hence should be reversed.

I heard , the rhetoric being beaten up by Indians on international media over and over again - something like - "we are one people" -"partition was stupid"-"If east and west Germany can Unify why not Pakistan and India" - "Unification is the only way to peace".

I want to make it clear that our previous generations might have been a bit confused about the partition , but the generation we raised in the 80s are black blooded Pakistanis. We surely have no confusion about our identity.Many of us today realize the reason for the creation of Pakistan.

Regardless of how much the "Two Nation Theory" is ridiculed by the Indians which is quite natural and understandable & by some naive , short sighted Pakistanis , it does provide a concrete basic of division between Indo Pak.

Looking at the plight of Indian Muslims -regardless of what some apparently Muslim members say- , its confirmed that how Muslims would have been treated if there was no partition. Indians must come to terms with the fact that we are NOT one people , we are different in our way of life , culture , beliefs , dresses , events , language , literature , history , customs , arts , music , food and what not - you name it.

One example is the beef issue , Hindus don't eat beef because its holy to them. We Muslims even cook & love eating its bones. Some Hindus drink its urine where as a single drop of cow urine on Muslim's body or clothes requires a complete ghusl Ghusl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Hindus don't drink its milk - Muslims have it in their daily diet. Regardless of some of you might say about how "small" this issue is but the fact is that you already have a fault line on a issue as small as dietary , let alone the rest of the affairs.

So , Pakistan doesn't need a unification - get it straight. If the unification is important than the best option for Pakistan is to form a union either state or strategic with Afghanistan.

In the end , i would like to suggest to my Indian folks - we are TWO VERY DIFFERENT NATIONS- Get over it , live & let live , we are not west Germany nor you are East Germany , we were NEVER meant to live as one country.

Regards: Aeronaut

I born and live India for 21 years and 12 years outside the country. I never came across to any Indian who wants to reverse partition. But here I saw lots of Pakistanis who 'think' we want it.

They even believe that whole of Middle East, including Saudi Arabia and the two holy cities of Mecca and Madina also belong to them since there were Polytheists there before the advent of Islam.

Ummm...you can have 1/1.2 billionth of it back. I'll pass on that.

even the so called "liberal" hindus believe in the Akhand Bharat theory deep down inside, you see them opening threads on this forum about how Partition was completely unnecessary and how Muslims and hindus are "coexisting" in india.

You've been shining X-Rays at us!

What a doggone dirty thing to do! Just suppose we did that at your cranial spaces and then snitched on you.

Think about it Pakistanis, if we unite then perhaps you can watch Bollywood without having to smuggle in the CDs.

p.s.: Atleast Afridi and Tanveer would be happy about it, since they can then get to play in IPL...:D

I live here and there and meet a lot of Indians all the time , i don't find convincing evidence of what you have just said.

They know , they can't achieve Akhand Bharat , they don't have the collective intelligence and cooperation nor the capability to do it.

Fascinating. So you meet Indians in Pakistan, and you meet Indians abroad, and you ask them about partition, and eating beef, and drinking cow's urine, and what it means to do without cow's milk, onions, eggs, the whole nine yards, and finally you ask them if they are ultra-right or merely liberal-right.

It must be tough to get any other work done.

Now you are talking **** officially.

Hinduism did not die even through the worst periods in history. Instead it survived and emerged stronger. Reason - we dont like to stick to what someone said in 7th century..Instead we evolve as time evolves and it can only make you stronger.

Yeah, we're modern. We go with the 9th century.

Thats just my assessment , could be wrong , can't satisfy everyone.

The thought had occurred to some of your readers, in passing.

Hello:

I have had enough with listening to the crap of my Indian neighbors who still are hungover by the 1947 partition. Every Indian that i came across over the years in real life or through social media had views that the partition was unjust & hence should be reversed.

I heard , the rhetoric being beaten up by Indians on international media over and over again - something like - "we are one people" -"partition was stupid"-"If east and west Germany can Unify why not Pakistan and India" - "Unification is the only way to peace".

I want to make it clear that our previous generations might have been a bit confused about the partition , but the generation we raised in the 80s are black blooded Pakistanis. We surely have no confusion about our identity.Many of us today realize the reason for the creation of Pakistan.

Regardless of how much the "Two Nation Theory" is ridiculed by the Indians which is quite natural and understandable & by some naive , short sighted Pakistanis , it does provide a concrete basic of division between Indo Pak.

Looking at the plight of Indian Muslims -regardless of what some apparently Muslim members say- , its confirmed that how Muslims would have been treated if there was no partition. Indians must come to terms with the fact that we are NOT one people , we are different in our way of life , culture , beliefs , dresses , events , language , literature , history , customs , arts , music , food and what not - you name it.

One example is the beef issue , Hindus don't eat beef because its holy to them. We Muslims even cook & love eating its bones. Some Hindus drink its urine where as a single drop of cow urine on Muslim's body or clothes requires a complete ghusl Ghusl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Hindus don't drink its milk - Muslims have it in their daily diet. Regardless of some of you might say about how "small" this issue is but the fact is that you already have a fault line on a issue as small as dietary , let alone the rest of the affairs.

So , Pakistan doesn't need a unification - get it straight. If the unification is important than the best option for Pakistan is to form a union either state or strategic with Afghanistan.

In the end , i would like to suggest to my Indian folks - we are TWO VERY DIFFERENT NATIONS- Get over it , live & let live , we are not west Germany nor you are East Germany , we were NEVER meant to live as one country.

Regards: Aeronaut

What a crap dude...Indian will be happiest people who are happy with the partition...And the reason why they are happy ...It is self explanatory.....Why are you by your self creating confusion about Indian people that they want unification...Come on man....Do not spread such kind of misinformation....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom