What's new

Dear Indians | We are NOT west Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh hell no, never in their right mind would a Indian would ever want reunification.

Omigod (substitute god or goddess of choice here), don't you read anything?

They don't want to talk to the five of us in our right minds, they want to talk to the other 1.2 billion crazies. Fact. The big kahuna said so hisself.

Rather we have the intelligence to see the dangers of Akhand Bharat...dangers of joining with a country so beset with radicalism, violence, religious supremacism. ethnic hatred etc.

As I said, no one want an Akhand Bharat in India...but if that is the boogeyman that you people need to keep your country united, be my guest.

Has anyone heard of the word 'gobsmacked'?

less than 1% of Indian population may believe in Pakistan is a territory of India.
only ill informed will believe in Akhand Bharat! the problem with common men in India especially north India is, they just assume that Pakistan was a previous territory of India and they blindly assume that Pakistanis are also Hindus! They are obliterated of the fact that Pakistan is a Sunni Islamic Country.
ie, those who believes in reunification thinks that, Pakistan is very similar to northern India. They don't understand the Complex Islamic laws that governs Pakistan. they just think that Pakistanis are the same people as northern Indians are(which is wrong).
I hope, when they see the real Pakistanis, they will be convinced that Middle East and India was never a single country and it cannot be.

I believe Chaddi gang is the most indulged in Akhand Bharat propaganda. I believe, their propangada is, the land of Pakistan belongs to India while the People of Pakistan are Arabs who have invaded the Pakistani soil.

Akhand Bharat provides the Natural living Space and Defensive Borders to protect itself it will also give Akhand Bharat an advantage over china, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar are all necessary for it, the hindu nationalists would gain a foothold in Tibet, South East Asia, Central Asia, Indian and Arabia Sea you can understand why Akhand Bharat is so important.

You forgot Kensington. Akhand Bharat won't mean anything to me without Kensington. I demand Kensington be included in the cart.

You Pakistani brothers are really :rofl:

What could be the logic behind the unification? Care to explain? To convert all the muslims to Hinduism? :rofl: It is nothing but logic less idiotic fundamentalist formula to unite you all against India.

What are we doing with our Indian muslim brothers today? Are we converting them everyday? Minority population is decreasing everyday in Pakistan as well as in Bangladesh. Don't say minorities are finding right path..my foot...they are being treated as second class citizens and converting as they do not have any other option for better living..is that happening in India?

How can anyone can think about doing something with 35% of muslim population where when they can't do anything with 15% of muslim population..

Your hatred on us to justify your creation has been taking all of us into these stupid wars all this time..at the same time, our clever neighbour is using your stupidity to their advantge :hitwall:. When someone is using you against someone and encouraging you hate them more, that means, you are being used as a tool in their grand plans..I don't have any hope you guys ever understand that soon.

Your mullah public always try to show few insignificant things in magnifying glass to malign India or Hindus..

Akhand bharath...not even 1% wants that sh1t. This kind of percentage is usually considered ignorant minority in any where else in the world. But for you people, that is the only way to justify your existence so you have no other option but to show it in out of proportion and repeat the same line again and again so that common public do not forget it :lol:

cow urine..what the fcuk? how many people do really take cow urine? as someone said on this thread..not even .0001%. but you need something to ridicule Hinduism to satisfy your false ego..so attribute that to every hindu..such an immature idiots..

i really pity your mindset..you guys really need to grow up to make this world peaceful.

I believe Chaddi gang is the most indulged in Akhand Bharat propaganda. I believe, their propangada is, the land of Pakistan belongs to India while the People of Pakistan are Arabs who have invaded the Pakistani soil.

ji I would consider some sentimental Punjabis to be the ones most afflicted with the Unification dream. Not anyone else.

Yeah some in the extreme right also have that delusions. But let them be in their delusions...It's not good they get out of their delusions...:D

Surely i don't have the PhD in Indian studies , but what i wrote is my experience which may or may not be applicable to the entire Indian society. Social make up is always diverse & there are bound to be some differences between a community or a faith.

It doesn't effect the point was trying to raise , im sure it made sense , i clearly see it.

Surely. And we all see it. That might explain the empty seats and the strained looks, the hurrying out and the bursts of laughter heard offstage.

And with your wisdom * If you haven't had a drunken Saturday night * you can tell , the possibility of that.

Now THAT sounds like a study plan! I should have had tutors like you in college. <sigh> Suppose I'll have to wait nearly a week.

Which Idiot in his right mind want India and Pakistan to be unified? The state Pakistan is in right now I thank Muhammad Ali Jinnah wholeheartedly for creating Pakistan and for avoiding major head ache for India.

Oh, great! First we had the crazies, then we had the sane Indians, and now we have the idiots in their right minds! Who's left? The cook?

So why Indians always view China-Pakistan as the anti-India movement?

China wants to diversify its diplomacy, not solely containing against India.

Great thought! How about invading Aden to resolve your boundaries and take back what Zheng He had annexed for the Chinese throne? And think of the oil just next door.

Honestly, i have a lot of sympathy for India, since they shared a similar past like us, who were both being bullied by the imperialistic powers.

But i just find it hard to believe sometimes as those Indian members will defend the western imperialistic powers at any cost.

Not at any cost. There's a proper menu and a price-list and everything.

Hello:

I have had enough with listening to the crap of my Indian neighbors who still are hungover by the 1947 partition. Every Indian that i came across over the years in real life or through social media had views that the partition was unjust & hence should be reversed.

I heard , the rhetoric being beaten up by Indians on international media over and over again - something like - "we are one people" -"partition was stupid"-"If east and west Germany can Unify why not Pakistan and India" - "Unification is the only way to peace".

I want to make it clear that our previous generations might have been a bit confused about the partition , but the generation we raised in the 80s are black blooded Pakistanis. We surely have no confusion about our identity.Many of us today realize the reason for the creation of Pakistan.

Regardless of how much the "Two Nation Theory" is ridiculed by the Indians which is quite natural and understandable & by some naive , short sighted Pakistanis , it does provide a concrete basic of division between Indo Pak.

Looking at the plight of Indian Muslims -regardless of what some apparently Muslim members say- , its confirmed that how Muslims would have been treated if there was no partition. Indians must come to terms with the fact that we are NOT one people , we are different in our way of life , culture , beliefs , dresses , events , language , literature , history , customs , arts , music , food and what not - you name it.

One example is the beef issue , Hindus don't eat beef because its holy to them. We Muslims even cook & love eating its bones. Some Hindus drink its urine where as a single drop of cow urine on Muslim's body or clothes requires a complete ghusl Ghusl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Hindus don't drink its milk - Muslims have it in their daily diet. Regardless of some of you might say about how "small" this issue is but the fact is that you already have a fault line on a issue as small as dietary , let alone the rest of the affairs.

So , Pakistan doesn't need a unification - get it straight. If the unification is important than the best option for Pakistan is to form a union either state or strategic with Afghanistan.

In the end , i would like to suggest to my Indian folks - we are TWO VERY DIFFERENT NATIONS- Get over it , live & let live , we are not west Germany nor you are East Germany , we were NEVER meant to live as one country.

Regards: Aeronaut
Coool, Awesome , Superb, Perfect post..
Indians are day dreamers, Still crying over partition shows their frustration. They even can't reunite bangladesh with theirselves, and dreaming about Pakistan .. Dreaming a state that it was in ashoka empire.:yahoo:

Coool, Awesome , Superb, Perfect post..
Indians are day dreamers, Still crying over partition shows their frustration. They even can't reunite bangladesh with theirselves, and dreaming about Pakistan .. Dreaming a state that it was in ashoka empire.:yahoo:

Dreaming About pakkstan ?:lol:...forget it we don't even care about your their existence

loll akhand bharat pagal kutte nee kata hai humko. keep ur pakistan with u we happy as pak will only bring problems. then india will dominate the list of biggest failed state :rofl:, engineering exports will be replace by terrorist exports. leave it man.

Partition of 1947 and unification now are 2 different things.

Yes you can find few indians who would say that partition should had not happened, thats fine there is emotional touch to it.

But rarely anyone would want the unification now. Its too late and lot of water has flown down the bridge. Who would want a nation where the rest of the world is playing WOT, and every other nation is hunting for the terrorists misfits in pakistan.
No thanks.

You're talking out your ***, Indians sure as hell don't want to be united with Pakistanis.

Nothing could be far from truth than this; the idea of 'Akhand Bharat' is ingrained in Indian Hindu mentality. If Bharat was born yesterday, the Indians had started to dream of an 'Akhand Bharat' a day before that.

Hypocrisy and bigotry runs deep in their minds and actions. Here is a recent example from media; Subramanian Swamy is an Indian political leader. He is anti-Pakistan (supports insurgency in Pakistan) but also wants 'The Akhand Bharat' because 'We (he means Indians and Pakistanis) are of the same blood'.

Listen what he says at 35:45.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can never understand why anyone would want to have Pakistan as part of India...
No to offend anybody, but afterall Pakistan is Middle-income country with slower growth than ours......adding both economies will take a toll on Indian economy and cause reductions in our GDP per capita!!:hitwall:
And it isn't like Pakistan has any significant amount of resources that India desires......:tdown:

Nothing could be far from truth than this; the idea of 'Akhand Bharat' is ingrained in Indian Hindu mentality. If Bharat was born yesterday, the Indians had started to dream of an 'Akhand Bharat' a day before that.

Hypocrisy and bigotry runs deep in their minds and actions. Here is a recent example from media; Subramanian Swamy is an Indian political leader. He is anti-Pakistan (supports insurgency in Pakistan) but also wants 'The Akhand Bharat' because 'We (he means Indians and Pakistanis) are of the same blood'.

Listen what he says at 35:45.

He is just one person......there are millions opposing it...
Only those who do not understand politics and economics will support this. This man is probably just creating an issue to support his political ambitions. This topic does have sentimental value to some of the old people who have seen India before partition, and remember the pain associated with it, but even they understand why reunification isn't possible

Last edited by a moderator:
I came across a lot of them who didn't drink milk , didn't eat egges even onion. {Not that im against it}

Aeronaut cows are considered holy because of milk and milk products only....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom