What's new

Dear Jewish friend. Do you know what 'shame' is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU'RE the ones who keep portraying yourselves as the the liberators,the anti-imperialists,the "resistance",the ones who oppose US and plans,who are strong,who are this who are that.

All China has been doing,is showing fake interest,while doing nothing. Absolutely no sanctions on Israel,no military interference. Nothing. You boast about you millions of soldiers and high-tech weapons,but nothing.

And you,Canadian...may I remind you that you are no longer a PRC citizen,but a Canadian citizen? And that you're country supports USA more than mine? That you're country is actually the bitch of both USA and Britain?
So if I am a Canadian, not PRC citizen, so what ? What that got to do with what's your stand on right or wrong ? And, when did China pretend it's going to liberate the oppressed world on behalf of those countries ? China is just saying it belongs to the developing world. And, when did China ever say it's a superpower in the world ? Some Chinese posters post some new weapons and developments in China make racist Europeans like you uncomfortable and upset all the time eh. Lol, if China's interest is fake, then it is still way better then your daddies and your Greece supporting the terrorists Israel. A hypocritical European wants to teach China how to properly conduct itself in the wars supported by EU, lol.

Just talk about the facts, Xinjiang Hospital is very good. Xinjiang schools are very good. Uyghur children are very good. Uyghur soldiers are very good, Uyghur generals are very good, Uyghur stars are very good...

We don't need Jewish propaganda agencies to tell us what "concentration camps, genocide, human rights" are
With twisted history teach you by your govt everything is good in uyghar the govt didn't tell you the history of genocide and where are those concentration camps

With twisted history teach you by your govt everything is good in uyghar the govt didn't tell you the history of genocide and where are those concentration camps
Jewish propaganda agencies will definitely tell you where there is genocide and where there are concentration camps.

I believe in my eyes.

You believe in Jewish propaganda organizations.

Jews have made America hence the West an occupied government, keep up the schizo work on inevitably ruining your latest host nation.

The majority of youth already hate you in the West, Parasitical rats are about to have nowhere to run.

Let me tell you a secret. This Uyghur bomber pilot can bomb Jewish propaganda organizations. 😂

Screenshot_20231104_072124.jpg

Let me tell you another secret. The Liaoning aircraft carrier has a “halal restaurant”.😂

Screenshot_20231104_072730.jpg

Last edited:
So if I am a Canadian, not PRC citizen, so what ? What that got to do with what's your stand on right or wrong ? And, when did China pretend it's going to liberate the oppressed world on behalf of those countries ? China is just saying it belongs to the developing world. And, when did China ever say it's a superpower in the world ? Some Chinese posters post some new weapons and developments in China make racist Europeans like you uncomfortable and upset all the time eh. Lol, if China's interest is fake, then it is still way better then your daddies and your Greece supporting the terrorists Israel. A hypocritical European wants to teach China how to properly conduct itself in the wars supported by EU, lol.
YOU'RE A CANADIAN CITIZEN AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT AMERICAN DADDY to Greece!

You're an ethnic Chinese constantly defending and promoting China!

China is a world superpower along with USA and Russia. When it comes down to helping Palestinians,suddenly China is "not a superpower"?

"China make racist Europeans like you"....what kind of nonsense is that?

IS CHINA DOING SOMETHING TO SAVE PALESTINIANS FROM THE IDF OR NOT? No. It's not about racism. Where do you see the racism? China has a massive army and economy and nuclear weapons and won't do a thing to help the Palestinians in Gaza.

Relax and read this:

1.American daddy? Cut the bullshit.
2.Greece has opposed war crimes against Palestinian civilians and proposed the creation of a humanitarian corridor for Gaza.
3.Instead of barking "shame on you",tell me Mr.Chinese,what is your country doing for Palestinians,except talking? And before you rush to say "what your country doing?",let me tell you that my country isn't a superpower. My country doesn't have the population,economy,military size,weapons,political and diplomatic strength that China currently has.

So,the shame goes to your hypocritical governments,who although have the power to end this conflict,do nothing but say "You have our support."
China has been pushing for a resolution of two states for some time and throughout this conflict immediate cease fire to protect the civilians' lives. What did Greece do? Don't BS me how Greece is small and insignificant. The vote whether for/against a peaceful resolution was recorded and will be passed on for all to see. Every vote counts.

The Chinese rep to UN scolded the US and Israel rep time and time again for the killings and blocking the UN resolution to a cease fire. What did Greece do? Don't BS me that Greece doesn't have a voice. Even small, stateless Palestinian rep spoke and received a roar of supports. Greece wouldn't dare raise a glance at the US rep. So the notion 'American Daddy' is true.

China sent aids and unfortunately the aids were bombed by Israel jets once it left the Chinese hands. What did Greece do? Don't BS me the country of Greece can't afford to send a truck load of food to the Palestinian people.

China is a world superpower along with USA and Russia. When it comes down to helping Palestinians,suddenly China is "not a superpower"?

IS CHINA DOING SOMETHING TO SAVE PALESTINIANS FROM THE IDF OR NOT? No. It's not about racism. Where do you see the racism? China has a massive army and economy and nuclear weapons and won't do a thing to help the Palestinians in Gaza.
Don't be a big mouth hypocrite now, go protest and put pressure on Greek gov to pressure your daddy US gov to stop the terrorist Israelis from bombing Palestinians instead with your European arrogance trying to tell Chinese what to do all the time. That you Europeans can ready do with effectiveness. Stop all the nonsense BS.

Last edited:
Jewish propaganda agencies will definitely tell you where there is genocide and where there are concentration camps.

I believe in my eyes.

You believe in Jewish propaganda organizations.
Sometimes eyes can't see a hidden facts reality

Let me tell you a secret. This Uyghur bomber pilot can bomb Jewish propaganda organizations. 😂

View attachment 967968

Let me tell you another secret. The Liaoning aircraft carrier has a “halal restaurant”.😂

View attachment 967970
You brainwashed them and than you inducted into your military

Sometimes eyes can't see a hidden facts reality

You brainwashed them and than you inducted into your military
The only thing you can do is spread Jewish propaganda. like a dog.😂😂😂

China did not send an aircraft carrier to support Israel in killing Palestinian children.

Now Jewish propaganda agencies require you to promote "China is a superpower" and "China supports Israel"?

Guess, in the whole world. Even PDF. Who believes you?😂

See I told you this thread is for insult and trolls

I can't understand Chinese it could be anything what's the proof that is halal restaurant?
Think about it. When you serve Jewish propaganda agencies like a dog.

Uyghurs eat halal food on the Liaoning aircraft carrier.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

See I told you this thread is for insult and trolls

I can't understand Chinese it could be anything what's the proof that is halal restaurant?
Don't tell me. You don't know what halal food is?

Screenshot_20231104_090306.jpg

Not everyone serves Jewish propaganda agencies like you do. 😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom