What's new

Israel uses white phosphorus bombs in Gaza

Dude , you kill more than 1000 isrealies and expect them not to retaliate, is hamas in a position to take on isreal meaning full way , if you cannot then don't put others life in danger, I am sure all the top leaders of hamas are hiding in some hole and the price paid by is the ordinary citizens.
And you didn't see a barbaric acts of Israel since 7 decades Israel is the land of Palestinians give back to Palestinians problem solved

And you didn't see a barbaric acts of Israel since 7 decades Israel is the land of Palestinians give back to Palestinians problem solved
I am not going there, Muslims claim its their land and jews claim it was their land before they were driven out.

If you are representing a group under any circumstance will you jeopardize the lives of the group. You know hamas cannot take on isreal and you know what they do every time a isreali is killed ,they why would you do something so stupid. There is no hamas when the bombing started.

I am not going there, Muslims claim its their land and jews claim it was their land before they were driven out.

If you are representing a group under any circumstance will you jeopardize the lives of the group. You know hamas cannot take on isreal and you know what they do every time a isreali is killed ,they why would you do something so stupid. There is no hamas when the bombing started.
Than what should they do surrender in front of Israel and live refugee life on their home land???

Than what should they do surrender in front of Israel and live refugee life on their home land???
You tell me what will you do, show like you are fighting and get slaughtered in the process or do what isreal did wait for your time and excel in all fields.

Give the land of illegal Israel to Palestinians problem solved
Weren't tye isrealis driven out of the present day Palestine.
You are not the one suffering ,you are sitting in the comfort of your home.

For a Palestine now it's death, hunger and uncertainty in front of him. Hell they are not even getting proper drinking water. You want someone else to die for your pride.

Weren't tye isrealis driven out of the present day Palestine.
You are not the one suffering ,you are sitting in the comfort of your home.

For a Palestine now it's death, hunger and uncertainty in front of him. Hell they are not even getting proper drinking water. You want someone else to die for your pride.
So what should they do surrender

You tell me what will you do, show like you are fighting and get slaughtered in the process or do what isreal did wait for your time and excel in all fields.

They excelled in various fields before WWII it didn't get them land. The Europeans had a Jewish problem and this was the only way it solved it by carving up someone else's land who had no hand in slaughtering Jews.

The problem I see whatever colonial areas it left, it left a problem behind.

Stupid Hamas , some of the pictured are too depressing, isreal has flattered blocks all together , j am sure atleast more than 10k Palestinians are killed till now. I am not even talking about shortage of food, water ,medicine.
Hmm weird logic, Hama is stupid but the Israelis flattening the whole city blocks are what then? War criminals?

Hmm weird logic, Hama is stupid but the Israelis flattening the whole city blocks are what then? War criminals?
Ok tell me what are the chances of isreal retaliating, if hamas attacks isreal. If your answer is 100% that should explain my quote that hamas is stupid. If your answer is 0% then you live in some dream world.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom