What's new

Dear Jewish friend. Do you know what 'shame' is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen retard j live and was born in the UK and have many Jewish friends.
And I was born in Greece and I have many Palestinian and Syrian friends. Most of them dislike Hamas.

I make my judgement on the fact I seen your posting history that shows us you have more concern for a dog being shot rather than have any sentiments to 4000 children being massacred in a genocide by a war crime committing illegal state. You are the one that has a racist and extremist upbringing. Bet your parents are real proud of what they created
How many tons of stupid are you? I've told you like....4-5 times already in the other thread,that my reply concerning the dogs,was going to Mehdipersian who posted about a cat. If you can't understand that,well what are you even trying to do? Oh yes,you're trying to go around saying nonsense about me and calling me an Indian.

As for my "racist" and "extremist" upbringing....where the f do you even see that? Find posts of mine where I condone extremist or racist actions (without joking) and take a screenshot. And then post them and ask me to explain why I said what.

Go ahead,take all day.

He is entitle to his opinions like you hence it doesn't gives you right to call names.
He's a guy who has been systematically trying to flamebait others (including me) constantly with two accounts,this one and "renhai". He will often keep flaming and tagging someone long after they have stopped replying to him,just like @White and Green with M/S did on this thread.

Last edited:
Don't be a big mouth hypocrite now, go protest and put pressure on Greek gov to pressure your daddy US gov to stop the terrorist Israelis from bombing Palestinians instead with your European arrogance trying to tell Chinese what to do all the time. That you Europeans can ready do with effectiveness. Stop all the nonsense BS.
Dude you live in Canada and you still go on with the "your daddy US government" stuff? Lol
China is one big country. The EU is many different countries with different views and different foreign policy. They don't always align with each other and they don't always follow a common strategy. It's way easier for a country like China,which virtue signals all the time,from what I can see by the Chinese members' propaganda posts here.

And I was born in Greece and I have many Palestinian and Syrian friends. Most of them dislike Hamas.

How many tons of stupid are you? I've told you like....4-5 times already in the other thread,that my reply concerning the dogs,was going to Mehdipersian who posted about a cat. If you can't understand that,well what are you even trying to do? Oh yes,you're trying to go around saying nonsense about me and calling me an Indian.

As for my "racist" and "extremist" upbringing....where the f do you even see that? Find posts of mine where I condone extremist or racist actions (without joking) and take a screenshot. And then post them and ask me to explain why I said what.

Go ahead,take all day.

He's a guy who has been systematically trying to flamebait others (including me) constantly with two accounts,this one and "renhai". He will often keep flaming and tagging someone long after they have stopped replying to him,just like @White and Green with M/S did on this thread.
Your Jewish dad and your American dad killed many Palestinian children today.

Screenshot_20231104_082519.jpg

Go ahead,take all day.

😂 I am an Indian born in Greece.
A racist always states he has loads of Syrian and Palestinian friends - to hide the fact he hates Palestinians and Syrians - hiding the actual hatred - hilarious kid - are you 12?
Hamas is a terrorist organisation - probably on the same level as Israel being a state sponsoring and creating terrorism. Killing 10,000 innocent Palestinian and you can’t find it I your little Indian heart to condone this horrible fact? Come on your imaginary Muslim friends may be on here - you don’t want to embarrass them do you?

Where is superpower China to save Palestinians from Israel? All talk.

China provided weapons to Palestine in the 1960s and 1970s, and this may happen again.

A racist always states he has loads of Syrian and Palestinian friends
Funny,didn't you say you have Jewish friends?

to hide the fact he hates Palestinians and Syrians - hiding the actual hatred
How exactly did you draw the conclusion that I "hate Palestinians and Syrians"?

I told you many times,even earlier today,to find a post of mine that you consider hateful towards Palestinians or Muslims in general,take a screenshot and post it. You still haven't done that.

Killing 10,000 innocent Palestinian and you can’t find it I your little Indian heart to condone this horrible fact?
You must be a despicable flamebaiter,because there's no other logical explanation for saying such dumb things. Am I supposed to take screenshots every time I criticize and condemn Israeli war crimes,just to prove to assholes like you,that things they imagine about me are not true?

So you're not a racist,huh?

Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 11-34-57 Gaza-Israel Conflict October 2023.png

Your hatred for Palestinians and Syrians really shows. You're a hypocrite in the end.

Your refugee friends will say anything to make you happy.
They weren't refugees. They were students back in the 2000s,also real life and internet friends from the West Bank and a lot of Syrian online and real life friends.

As for the river of people you saw me,good for them. What's that got to do with me replying to Musings' nonsense?

Funny,didn't you say you have Jewish friends?

How exactly did you draw the conclusion that I "hate Palestinians and Syrians"?

I told you many times,even earlier today,to find a post of mine that you consider hateful towards Palestinians or Muslims in general,take a screenshot and post it. You still haven't done that.

You must be a despicable flamebaiter,because there's no other logical explanation for saying such dumb things. Am I supposed to take screenshots every time I criticize and condemn Israeli war crimes,just to prove to assholes like you,that things they imagine about me are not true?

So you're not a racist,huh?

View attachment 968112

Your hatred for Palestinians and Syrians really shows. You're a hypocrite in the end.

They weren't refugees. They were students back in the 2000s,also real life and internet friends from the West Bank and a lot of Syrian online and real life friends.

As for the river of people you saw me,good for them. What's that got to do with me replying to Musings' nonsense?
lol - you been exposed and your butt cheeks are clinching. I live in the real world and yep I do have Jewish friends and people that I work with. You on the other hand are a liar and have been exposed.
You like posts specifically anti Muslim and say nothing pro Palestinian hence the deduction that you are a racist twat.
Let’s revert back to the topic - is an Israeli life worth more than a Palestinian life? Does the hideous act by a terrorist organisation like Hamas equate to the 10,000 plus lives taken by the terrorist regime Israel? Does it allow them to bomb hospitals school and refugee camps? Or yet again are you going to duck the question - and go search a post I’ve done pointing out something I said in anger? God you really have a sad life

China needs to focus on China border issue and bring that non-interference to middle east. Let America get dragged into it, we shud just focus on economy and technology

lol - you been exposed and your butt cheeks are clinching.
Basically,you're the one who's been exposed. You hate both Arabs and Jews.

Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 11-34-57 Gaza-Israel Conflict October 2023.png

You like posts specifically anti Muslim and say nothing pro Palestinian hence the deduction that you are a racist twat
When I say pro-Palestinian things,where the **** are you? Drinking tea with king?

is an Israeli life worth more than a Palestinian life?
Of course not. Only you would think of that.

Does the hideous act by a terrorist organisation like Hamas equate to the 10,000 plus lives taken by the terrorist regime Israel?
So,just because yahood killed 8,000 Palestinians,Hamas' crime is ok and we shouldn't talk about it? We should talk about Hamas as if they are brave resistance and freedom-fighters?

Does it allow them to bomb hospitals school and refugee camps?
Who the **** said it does? Nobody said it does. Maybe Beny Karachun,that Moroccan guy,Get ya wig split and some random troll.

Nobody else said it does.

But a counter question here...does Israeli military superiority allow Hamas to hide among civilians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom