What's new

Dear PTI, I told you so

Musafir117

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
When the news of Imran Khan and Reham Khan’s divorce hit the airwaves, PTI supporters were quick to accuse the media of crossing the line.

Imran requested privacy – which is his right – on twitter, after Reham announced the divorce on twitter as well.

Much has happened since the announcement, Imran reminded a journalist of his auqaat during a live press conference and then there was Reham’s comment about hitting sixes and sustaining a long-term partnership.

In my last rant on the issue I warned PTI that the media will highlight, dissect and discuss the reasons behind the breakup of the marriage and once they are done, they will do it all again some more – because that is just what the Pakistani media does.

What I did not expect was Imran, Reham and forces within the PTI to continue to fan the flame which will eventually burn their chadar of privacy – or any semblance that may have been left of it after the twitter announcements.

I don’t know if “Chairman Khan” asked his spokesperson to issue a statement on a PTI letterhead or whether she did so of her own accord; whatever the case may be she has made commenting on the matter even more kosher than it was before when the conversation was only a volley of tweets, jibes and Imran talking down and insulting a journalist.

It is difficult to understand what bubble the PTI spokesperson is living in, because Reham does not seem to be “going through a difficult personal time” at least by her ability to make public appearances.

Ok so she made a comment about hitting a six by ‘releasing’ a story – still doesn’t signal she’s going through a difficult time – and while some people say her whack was aimed at the media, I have difficulty digesting that a journalist with years of experience got the simple fact wrong about who releases a story; the media breaks, airs, broadcasts and publishes stories while sources release stories – I wonder what she was talking about Mr. Khan.

Let’s assume for a moment that her comments were for the media, if so, what kind of slow long sustaining partnership was she talking about? Did she mean the media should not get excited for just one day but continue to report on the split slowly, everyday? If so, she’s made sure of that.

A day before Reham’s six went out of the stands, Imran tried to bowl out a journalist during a press conference.

Analysts on TV were divided whether the journalist was out of line or whether “Chairman Khan” let the question get under his skin.

The journalist asked Imran, regarding his inability to judge people when picking team members, whether it was in his political or private life – because those he selects end up ditching him in the end.

In the reporter’s defence, we found out that a marriage was in the offing after an announcement was made from on top of a container and we learned of the divorce from a tweet (which has been retweeted over 4,750 times and has over 9,000 likes) why wouldn’t a journalist ask “Chairman Khan” if all the hullabaloo about him being such a master at picking team members was actually nothing but a figment of his own imagination?

I wish Imran had read my previous rant, or that somebody close to him had advised “Chairman Khan” to take cues from the example of the Pakistani starlet I had mentioned.

Maybe if he had, he wouldn’t have let the question get under his skin and reveal through his statement something that many observers already know.

Quite respectfully Mr. Khan, from that time on top of the container when someone accidentally bumped into you and we saw the fury that you almost unleashed, I knew something was terribly wrong.

They say when a woman starts to make more money than her husband, the marriage is doomed. I think the same rule applies when it comes to popularity as well.
Is it because #RehamKhan was trending worldwide and #ImranKhan wasn’t that “Chairman Khan” you and your party are hacking away – mostly at your own feet – demanding privacy through all the wrong channels?

Finally, Dear Ms. Mazari in future before you do a One, Two, Three on an official PTI letterhead, ask yourself this: Is my action going to make people laugh at the demand for leaving a private matter private? Or am I only fanning the flame, making sure the story can stay in the headlines a little while longer?
BLOG: Dear PTI, I told you so - thenews.com.pk

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 18
Dear author......who are you? ..... I mean you are warning the whole political party without being brave enough to show your identity. You words may carry some weight if you could come public with your opinion.

When one Talk about other Personal Life and their character while standing on the Container In sit-Ins the other will also do the same to you to....

Tit for tat
imran khan never talk about nawaz sharif personal life . only his corruption and rigging . while PMLN has been attacking benazir and imran khan personal lives since 90's .

imran khan never talk about nawaz sharif personal life . only his corruption and rigging . while PMLN has been attacking benazir and imran khan personal lives since 90's .

LOL you Know Mawaz Shareef ne hi Bani gala wali jagha di thi Imran khan ko or Lahore me Shaukat Khanam k liye with 0 cost... Or wo criticize bhi krte thy wah

It is difficult to understand what bubble the PTI spokesperson is living in, because Reham does not seem to be “going through a difficult personal time” at least by her ability to make public appearances.

Ok so she made a comment about hitting a six by ‘releasing’ a story – still doesn’t signal she’s going through a difficult time – and while some people say her whack was aimed at the media, I have difficulty digesting that a journalist with years of experience got the simple fact wrong about who releases a story; the media breaks, airs, broadcasts and publishes stories while sources release stories – I wonder what she was talking about Mr. Khan.

Reham is not going through any tough time. When you bring a woman in your life (I assume many here are married, or have girl friends if living in the West), every relationship has its own set of issues. What you NEVER do, is to physically hit a woman. Specially a Western woman. What you also don't do, is to bring a single working mother, who has her own set of achievements under her built, and will always be aggressive and a go get it done type of a person, and expect her to stay home, cook and clean. You find a girl that comes from that background and wants to do all that.

All in all, Ms. Reham has started her political career after taking retirement from IK's marriage and she got a nice Golden Handshake package. Otherwise, she had threatened Khan that she'd go in front of the media and will show her bruises to them, and then will join NS's party to run against IK and will beat him. THAT stroked IK's ego to the never-land. Truth be told, if she did that, I am MORE than positive she'd win the election against IK. Not only that, IK's political image (whatever is left out of it after the recent elections), will hit the bottom of a drain in a toilet!!!

Moral of the story, marry after thinking things through, this wasn't a short term "sit in" call. This was a mother of children who left everything for IK, including the country where she lived in for years!! And respect women, specially your wife!!

Reham is not going through any tough time. When you bring a woman in your life (I assume many here are married, or have girl friends if living in the West), every relationship has its own set of issues. What you NEVER do, is to physically hit a woman. Specially a Western woman. What you also don't do, is to bring a single working mother, who has her own set of achievements under her built, and will always be aggressive and a go get it done type of a person, and expect her to stay home, cook and clean. You find a girl that comes from that background and wants to do all that.

All in all, Ms. Reham has started her political career after taking retirement from IK's marriage and she got a nice Golden Handshake package. Otherwise, she had threatened Khan that she'd go in front of the media and will show her bruises to them, and then will join NS's party to run against IK and will beat him. THAT stroked IK's ego to the never-land. Truth be told, if she did that, I am MORE than positive she'd win the election against IK. Not only that, IK's political image (whatever is left out of it after the recent elections), will hit the bottom of a drain in a toilet!!!

Moral of the story, marry after thinking things through, this wasn't a short term "sit in" call. This was a mother of children who left everything for IK, including the country where she lived in for years!! And respect women, specially your wife!!
get me gf pls

Imran made a mistake. He paid for it. Now let it be.

If it is his first. sure let it be
If it is his second mistake. sure let it be
If it is his third mistake. Hmmmmm. there is a pattern.
If it is his forth mistake. Oh $hit. This guy is a doofus.

If it is his fifth mistake. Hot Damn! He deserved to be made god+CM+PM+Mullah-inchief of Pakistan.

Hope you get it.

Future PM being under blackmail threat 24 hours.

Dear author......who are you? ..... I mean you are warning the whole political party without being brave enough to show your identity. You words may carry some weight if you could come public with your opinion.
He is a terrorist supporter (ALTAF) and its enough to know about someone what he is

I think Imran Khan should quit politics and move to UK.
Altaf Hussain should be the PM, and Zardari the president of Pakistan.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

As usual ptians kids hitting the messenger and almost all are off topic;) well, IK apology for his misbehave in press conference that was mention in the blog, please read the blog and talk on topic, or skip the thread.

lets make sure he doesnt make mistakes that country will pay

THAT right there is the issue. He makes stupid mistakes, doesn't think through and all that mental frustration comes out in his language during politics, all that anger, gets channeled to the political world as he has "control" on his party. People like these, want FULL control of everything (thus the divorce as he couldn't have that control on her).

The issue is, when you bring your anger from other places into politics, you channel that anger in your fan base. If you see PTI people, everyone is angry and takes stuff personally against NS and others. You couldn't get a logical truthful answer out of these people. Who suffers? The people and the country as this anger goes forward and turns into sit-ins, attacks on Parliament, etc. IK needs to take anger management counseling and some meds soon, this is too much drama!!

Back
Top Bottom