What's new

Deccan Hyderabadi Muslims celebrate Pakistani independence day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit your posts before the lizard lovers get to you. :D

There is no point editing it anyway, it has already been quoted. :no:

I really don't know why people bother to edit posts that have already been quoted.

All of you are being ******* stupid.

Pak China alliance is permanent. India China alliance is only good on this forum due to Chinese-Dragon.

We Pakistanis however need no alliance. We can mow down India with or without Chinese help.

found it thx

y u indian hindus always have to butt in? shut up and get lost

To show your actual face

kitten-tiger-mirror_tapestry_throw_blanket-gif.gif

after going through a few pages I would say-an entertaining thread. .

To show your actual face

kitten-tiger-mirror_tapestry_throw_blanket-gif.gif

LOL.

We are not calling ourselves super-power. On the other hand India is.

And look at your super power which is poorer than entire Africa.

mow down india-by getting divided into two...:omghaha:

Pak China alliance is permanent. India China alliance is only good on this forum due to Chinese-Dragon.

We Pakistanis however need no alliance. We can mow down India with or without Chinese help.

LOL, I don't get it. Your fellows firstly called Chinese people brainwashed, said our human rights abuses "disgust" them, then finally came in with repeated racial slurs against us, despite me providing sources to show it was a racial slur.

But for some reason the only one you can ever name in your criticisms is me. :no: Even though I am not flaming but only trying to reason with those flaming my country.

brother i agree with u 100% but we dont need alliance specially from China. they have done nothing so far for pakistan. where were they when east pakistan became a country? what happend when kashmir was snatched from the Muslimsof that land? or what happened during kargil war?? all these questions have to be answered with facts and proofs! Only alliance pakistan needs is faith, God is on our side. Inshallah things will b better soon!!!

LOL.

brother ignore the Hindu. they love to see pakistan suffer it is in the existance seeing pakistan bombed daily and such.

I don't care whether you eat beef nor did I mention anything about beef, fact is Deccan Hyderabadi Muslims support Pakistan and dislike Hindustan. MIM holds strong sway in Hyderabad, India and that shows what people believe there.

As for the report it was this source that reported it

Muslim mob hoists Pakistan flag in Hyderabad's Exhibition Grounds

Though it does seem the source is wrong and the photos are fake which I acknowledge however the main point is still valid.

So what you are saying is "I don't care what evidence you give me, I don't care about facts, I will believe what I want to believe." Can't blame you, that's the national attitude for Pakistanis when it comes to matters about religion or India. It is what keeps them deluded that most Indian kashmiris want to be "freed" by the glorious neighbor, that India is raping and murdering them everyday, that Pakistan won all its wars (or any war) against India, and now that hyderabadis want to become Pakistanis. Seriously, have you ever paused and thought about what your country appears like to a non-Pakistani? Do you really think that others see your country in any sort of positive light at all?

Anyway what is the point in asking you to think. You have made it clear that you will believe what you want to believe, not what is true. Your last line is a classic - "I agree the source is wrong and the photos are fake, but nevertheless it is true." Damn, this has to be one of the best lines I have heard in some time, we have to quote and requote this one. You just demonstrated that you don't care about reality, but only what you want to believe. This thread rocks!!!

mow down india-by getting divided into two...:omghaha:

I see. After 71' we are a smaller nation and still India cannot do ****.

We are 1/7 of India, yet every time we say something India puts her hands towards her testicles and says Hindu prayer. :rofl:

I think Chinese are weak. Why?

They can conquer India within days but they refuse due to diplomatic pressure. India is a weak nation. Forget Tibet China could conquer much more with their man-power.

LOL.

Oye ,
It wasn't us who coined the term India as a superpower in the International arena . However we already are the l

I see. After 71' we are a smaller nation and still India cannot do ****.

We are 1/7 of India, yet every time we say something India puts her hands towards her testicles and says Hindu prayer. :rofl:

I think Chinese are weak. Why?

They can conquer India within days but they refuse due to diplomatic pressure. India is a weak nation. Forget Tibet China could conquer much more with their man-power.
and you are very strong. .what about taking over iok then??

we aren't weak but diplomatic and we and Chinese aren't fools to risk loosing international support and taking chance of a nuclear war.
only 'strong' people like u would want all this from your country. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom