What's new

Deccan Hyderabadi Muslims celebrate Pakistani independence day

Status
Not open for further replies.
None - As i told you earlier, I am interested only in IOP & IOK - Rest of union will be dissolved in to smaller countries to bring balance in region.

By your mard-e-momins and purisrar bandeys? :omghaha:

It'll be fun to watch Pakistan try and mutilate itself further in the process.

Reminds me of those pakistanis terrorists calling from mumbai hotels after killing 50 indian muslims and then claiming they were from hyderabad, dakkan!

In any case India is an open society where people enjoy relative freedom by Asian standards. Infact on 15th August I celebrate pakistan's separation too, and on correct day too, not on 14th, which is just expression of more insecurity just like this thread.

But why would you want IOP, I thought you guys believed in TNT:undecided:

Punjab Afghania (KPK), Kashmir, Sindh, Baluchistan

By your mard-e-momins and purisrar bandeys? :omghaha:

It'll be fun to watch Pakistan try and mutilate itself further in the process.

Mard-e-Momin's is working on Project Dilli - That's separate thing.

Don't worry - you will be awarded for supporting IOP & IOK cause.

Ah another 65 years of misery for you fellows and periodic but sparse attrition for us. Go for it, the monkey trap's always primed. :agree:

Why would you want IOP when you guys believe Hindus/Sikhs cant co-exist with Muslims.

Reminds me of those pakistanis terrorists calling from mumbai hotels after killing 50 indian muslims and then claiming they were from hyderabad, dakkan!

In any case India is an open society where people enjoy relative freedom by Asian standards. Infact on 15th August I celebrate pakistan's separation too, and on correct day too, not on 14th, which is just expression of more insecurity just like this thread.

And in a Punjabi accent, the morons shud have been trained better, nobody in India uses the term Hyderabad Dakkan!

He's an Indian kisser so what do you expect, he believes any factual impartial view on a comparison between US and China made by a Pakistani favoring US in x,y,z field means the Pakistani is kissing up to US. I wouldn't waste my time on that half-wit, he's a proven Indian kisser and frustrated deep inside, not sure why he bothers to remain here if he wants to be an Indian kisser.

before criticizing @Chinese Dragon , it would be appropriate for you if you check your record, you post useless & highly irritating thread, derived of any common sense, @Chinese Dragon is way more mature & sensible poster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom