What's new

Decorated Indian Colonel among two killed by Kashmiri resistence.

Well folks, shocked at the trolling.

Anymore mocking posts will be deleted.

@waz let me see how good are you at moderating... or admins hv asked u not to take action...

It is hard to watch what unfolds on here 24 hours a day. My job makes if very difficult to walk away and check the forum, unless I tell my students I'm taking a 10 minute toilet break, where thereafter all hell ensues.

I'm sorry folks I didn't arrive earlier, and there were painful posts made that were very offensive.

These places are in IOK or India?
Shiraz Ahmad Dar is one of the militants who were killed, not a place.

"Mindora" seems to be a reporting error. It's probably Mandoora, a village in Tral town in Pulwama district in the state of Jammu-Kashmir in the Union of India.

Tral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pin Code: MANDOORA, PULWAMA, JAMMU AND KASHMIR, India, Pincode.net.in

Both are in Indian occupied Kashmir.
Umm...one of them is the name of the killed person. It is not a place at all.

Anyway, let me tell you what i feel as my personal view.

When i was a kid, till my college days, i have a strong and favorable view for Palestine people and i sincerely feel that Palestine should be given with justice...If i put my hand in my heart, i may still have the same view..

But come to the reality, how does it matter for Palestine, what India think of? Is India a serious player in this conflict that if India boycotts Israel then Palestine issue will be resolved? And the most important question, does Palestine people support India with any dispute with Pakistan?...To answer it, of course no..Palestine stands up with Pakistan...Then why should i feel any kind emotional attachment what happens to them when Palestine people does not have any sympathy or respect for India?....So at the end of the day relation with Isreal bring some benifit to us, where as Palestine is not...So i would like to go with someone who stand with me in any war with China or Pakistan...rather than with some one who stand with my enemey..

Now coming to ISIS or any form or Jihadi terrorism, i oppose them ...I am with all those people who oppose ISS, both verions of Taliban and all jihadi terrorist organizations..Honestly, I am very happy that Pakistan army is doing good jon in killing all those scums in your western border...

The reason why I gave Palestine's example because, Palestine & Kashmir issue is no different from each other... Both were invaded both are resisting and people from both the sides are being killed... Your Republic Day is a Black Day for Kashimiri people. That means they don't want to live with India. They might want to have an independent state like any other state.

The reason why I gave Palestine's example because, Palestine & Kashmir issue is no different from each other... Both were invaded both are resisting and people from both the sides are being killed... Your Republic Day is a Black Day for Kashimiri people. That means they don't want to live with India. They might want to have an independent state like any other state.

Nations are not built on the wishes of the people...If that would have been the case then there should be a Balochistan and a nation for Pastun people rather than staying together under Pakistan...In the same way, India thinks of its interests and India's interest does not lie with respecting what few people of Kashmir valley think about India...

RIP brave son...... Your sacrifices will never be forgotten......... May your soul rest in peace, may god help your family to get over this tough time.....

@ Indians Ignore the trolls and move on....... There will be few who still believes in good and bad terrorist.....

@ashok mourya that was unnecessary mate, and that will invite more troll posts to this thread.....
Everyone forgets. YOU may have already forgotten after making this post. Just putting this out there.

Folks keep the politics out please.

Bro it is not resistance but is terrorism. Like you have from Uyghurs.

Are these people (resistance or you say terrorists) fighting army/police on their own soil or Indian sovereign soil?

Who is backing/funding them?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom