What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Sad News....

He was True patriot and legend of Pakistan....

Remarkable words by Legendary Hameed Gul

Fear is No Policy
Surrender is No Option
Gen Hamid Gul.jpg

Considering the amount of leaders you lost in the Bhutto clan I think we are equally the same but hey you are another Pakistani in the UK believing in conspiracy theories? that Jews did 9/11 and Hindus did the Peshawar attack? As this is what your degenerate piece of shit ex general quoted on numerous times!
He was a retired from service, whatever he said was his personal opinion. however your serving five star turds are busy catching Pigeons and Camels to get some attention.

A man with the legacy never dies. Even if he left us his legacy will continue. Legacy of Patriotism and offensive defence.
A dead man cannot defend himself and it is not reasonable to criticise him on the same day. If you cannot condole his family , friends and relatives keep your hole tight. You can debate on his role and services anyother day.
Just pray for him

I like that man from the core of my heart, and i wont care about others

It depends, how you see the glass as half emty or half filled ,In 80's we're at the state of war with Soviets, so naturally our econoimic expansion do have constraints...which is the bone of contention of all Evils
Well I agree with you to some extent , but see Decisions have to be made, just like in a battle, either you;
win it
Loose it
Or win it with much bigger collateral damage effective for decades to come.
About Gen Zia, liked him for some of his acts , disliked him for others. Well everybody is free to his own opinion

Wow you live in UK and agree with him? he claimed 9/11 was done by Jews. Do you agree with him?
I don't have to agree with everything he says. As for the UK, it's no heavenly body of rationalism. You should see some of the conspiracy theories British people believe in.
There is nothing in the scripters that said that lol please show me the actual verse!

In the medieval period in UK and France they used to burn women (they claimed they were witches) do you say that concept is in the Bible?

You have no knowledge about Hinduism, if you did you would not make idiotic comments when the concept is man made not from the religious texts!
Did I say anything about scriptures? I said it originated from Hindus, which is true.

An extremely sad day for Pakistan. Brought me close to tears to see this news. He can never be replaced.

He leaves behind a huge legacy - and evidence of that was on his mantle piece - a piece of the berlin wall

National day of mourning should be observed.

GHG9001.jpg

Innah Lillahe wa Innah Elayhi Rajioon

i'll always remember his motto:

FEAR IS NO POLICY
SURRENDER IS NO OPTION

Just because he was retired does not excuse him for fabricating conspiracy theories, what he was doing was dangerous and plain wrong!

Sorry son that gives me no pleasure

Just a bit of friendly advise .Do carry on if you enjoy your arse getting ripped open

Inna Lilahe wa Inna Elahi Rajeun...Allah darjaat buland kare aur janat main Aala mukaam naseeb ho...He was an awesome General and a great Muslim.

An extremely sad day for Pakistan. Brought me close to tears to see this news. He can never be replaced.

He leaves behind a huge legacy - and evidence of that was on his mantle piece - a piece of the berlin wall

National day of mourning should be observed.

True but,

Bhai shayed aap wrong forum per ho, yehan to fellow Pakistani ko uski wafaat key din bhi nahi "bahksha" jaata...disgusting.

sickening scum who lie about the Peshawar and 9/11 attack are not human in my eyes and less than animals but that is my view.
I bet you wouldn't like it if someone was to say similar things the day you die - but then, you'd be too dead to care, just like the General is.

Cheap pot-shots at a dead man, and nothing more.

As for 'lie', what makes you so sure he was lying? You may not believe some of what he says, I don't either, but you need to have definitive proof before you condemn someone like that.

So, my friend, what definitive proof do you have?

Just because he was retired does not excuse him for fabricating conspiracy theories, what he was doing was dangerous and plain wrong!
Dangerous?
By making it clear that our religion does not allow for acts like that of burning people alive, what he was doing was very good - it was combating the terrorist narrative.

That isn't dangerous.

As for 'plain wrong', that's just your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom