What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Shahid's tweet on Gen. (R) Hameed Gul's death

11889680_10153022927991766_7440633652230111363_n.png

Anyway I let him believe Jews did 9/11 and Hindus did Peshawar like Hamid Gul believed.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about those who have insulted Gen Gul on this very thread? Don't they deserve -ve ratings?
I tried to give them negative ratings but they were deleted by mods. Except for the one by a certain TT, and I can't rate it negative since it's against the rules for me to do so.

They all deserve negative ratings, but for me It hurts more when fellow Pakistanis say things like that and use less-than-decent language - I've come to expect it from Indians.

Swearing.
Arguing over the burning of women.
Silly twitter posts.

You name it, this thread has it.

The thread has been blocked.

Right I'll open the thread. Please heed my words, no swearing (that includes at the deceased), no arguing over faith, no personal slander and do not go off-topic.
You will be given refractions if you do so. I took me quite a while to clear things up.

People die everyday but what's terrifying is how one is so alive, giving an interview on June 30, fast forward a month he's dead.

You just never know when death is coming, no matter who you are. When it comes, nothing can save you.

And you are helpless against that authority. There were countless other ways to fight the guerilla war against the Soviets and many other ways that did not involve introducing religious extremism into our society... even after the war in Afghanistan was lost.
Whatever the way a guirella war was fought at that large scale ,whether by creating a religiosity based narrative or anything else, would have always had similar or some repurcussions on our society. Because afghanis were on extreme end of religiosity, and suffered from other moral ills too, the high refugees influx brought all those issues alongwith it.

Not that hamid gul would have been an angel, but stupidly resting the onus and entire onus of religious extremism on him is extremely ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom