What's new

Defence.pk hit by DoS attacks after GoI list leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see the faces of Indian lecturers on " information access " , " democracy " and " freedom of speech " ! They have just lost any right to criticize or malign CCP since their own democratic Govt does the same ! :azn:

Not the Web Master , I hope ? :lol:

We may never know.:meeting:

facebook spends 1 billion dollar an year on maintaining the website and earns much more than that..
PDF is a limited resource website with no business model behind it..
so facebook can easily take DDOS attacks without a hiccup..but PDF cant...

I have seen two defense forums exposed to too many attacks and they went off even for weeks. I think the attackers of PDF are much more experienced and have much more resources. Nevertheless PDF is doing pretty well.

Be strong PDF!:enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it incredibly impressive that Asim and Xeric are answering to criticism that they could just as easily ignore; holding one's self accountable isn't easy and a certain amount of leeway must be provided to these guys to take this forum forward. Simply my opinion.

Its not easy, since obviously we are going through hell trying to provide this free service of debate to all people supporters and critics alike. Even GoI is free to part-take in the debate.

I'm thankful to Express Tribune who highlighted our plight. The DDoS attack was criminal, cowardly and the act of people who are corrupt. An act of people who are afraid to talk it out and hence prefer to silence criticism. We are not like them, we take problems head on. That's why we have continued to do the right thing at financial and personal risk.

There is no one Looting Defence.pk then Pakistan itself.

.in costs $4 Per Year While .pk Costs $89/Year. :lol:

.pk is highly regulated. You can't just register anything you want, there is an approval process. Sometimes you register something and you find out after a few days the approval wasn't granted.

facebook spends 1 billion dollar an year on maintaining the website and earns much more than that..
PDF is a limited resource website with no business model behind it..
so facebook can easily take DDOS attacks without a hiccup..but PDF cant...

I remember webby saying that this attack was done by some banned Pakistani members along with some Indian members..

you are only trying to milk the situation..
i guess the thread was deleted because source was a blog,not an authentic news provider...
on top of that most Pakistani members will leave the website if this website becomes a dump for anti Pakistani news...so balance has to be kept..

So dawn.com is now a blog :D???

You don't get it!! These Corrupt thug congre-sissies are using this opportunity of blocking websites, and they are clamping down all those pages/websites which support the views of Right wing parties or non-congress views!!

This is why I was warning you guys. With freedom it is like this. Ungli pakraogay, haath pakar leinge.

I think you guys have not seen brutal oppression of dictatorships like Zias. We have seen it and humne tauba karli hai, so we will support Freedom for Pakistanis till the very end.

Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security.

Just see how this is evolving... There is still communal disharmony in India, free speech is being curbed, one woman is madly shouting "Maoist! Naxalist!" to anyone that utters a peep against her, including little kids.

i logged in as fly2012 for a couple of minutes......lol....dint post anything though....should have made some pranks!!!!!

i logged in as fly2012 for a couple of minutes......lol....dint post anything though....should have made some pranks!!!!!

Yes, I did too, but it was just a screenshot. You couldnt do anything on his account

before i saw the name fly2012.....i saw that a thanks was received(on the notifications list)...i went on to check the post that received the thanks and i saw that the thanks was for a post that i did not post...it was only then i realized that the account was not mine...it was definately not a screenshot....

Apology

In retrospect, after giving it some thought away from the heat of the charged moment, I believe I was unfair to the forum , its admins , those who spend their own time to voluntarily run it , and all the members regardless of their race, religion or nationality who spend their own time and contribute here to make this comunity what it is , by voicing my moral dilemma about being an Indian and continuing being here.

The dilemma was and is real.

But this was not the place to voice it.

Please accept my unconditional apology for the same.

Apology

In retrospect, after giving it some thought away from the heat of the charged moment, I believe I was unfair to the forum , its admins , those who spend their own time to voluntarily run it , and all the members regardless of their race, religion or nationality who spend their own time and contribute here to make this comunity what it is , by voicing my moral dilemma about being an Indian and continuing being here.

The dilemma was and is real.

But this was not the place to voice it.

Please accept my unconditional apology for the same.

Mushkil waqt main doh meethay bol ki bhi bari value hoti hai.

I would like to see the faces of Indian lecturers on " information access " , " democracy " and " freedom of speech " ! They have just lost any right to criticize or malign CCP since their own democratic Govt does the same ! :azn:

Not the Web Master , I hope ? :lol:
My solution is to bring in the maoist to delhi and make the mo unruly mob a disciplined one but mob sure do require dana to rule them be it mob in usa india or in china.

Infact best solution i ve that of one china poicy as that like one subcontinent policy and implement it CCP-style.....:girl_wacko:

My solution is to bring in the maoist to delhi and make the mo unruly mob a disciplined one but mob sure do require dana to rule them be it mob in usa india or in china.

Infact best solution i ve that of one china poicy as that like one subcontinent policy and implement it CCP-style.....:girl_wacko:
Yaar tum apna Maoist propaganda har jagah kyun le aati ho :undecided:...

I mean seriously, ye thread to jaane do....:drag:

Mods, 8 out 10 times i am having problems in accessing PDF. :undecided:

Is PDF still encountering attacks or it's something wrong with my ISP. iam accessing PDF from england.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom