What's new

Defence.pk hit by DoS attacks after GoI list leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post a few Danish cartoons on your site of the Prophet (PBUH) and you will get a similar attention from your own govt too.. May get some of your folks arrested for blasphemy as well.. The point being that there are red lines and there are red lines. Some may seem ridiculous but they exist..

Thats a totally separate affair.

Which 'red lines' do we cross here on this website? Why would you bring religion in every discussion where you have lost an argument?

On this website, there are more Indian posters than Pakistani. IF there is any news regarding India, the page is attacked like a locust attack from across the border. If there is something regarding Pakistan that could show us in a bad light, its again attacked the same way.

It just betrays Indian mentality. There is nothing offensive on the page or questionable content that risks Indian security that warrants a ban. Just bull$hit paranoia about a state much smaller than a larger, more insecure one.

I can relate with what administrator had to say about it being the costly business reviving the site, both in terms of money and time. That DOS attack is reprehensible and is launched across the web which requires resources too.

Post a few Danish cartoons on your site of the Prophet (PBUH) and you will get a similar attention from your own govt too.. May get some of your folks arrested for blasphemy as well.. The point being that there are red lines and there are red lines. Some may seem ridiculous but they exist..

Thats a totally separate affair.

Which 'red lines' do we cross here on this website? Why would you bring religion in every discussion where you have lost an argument?

On this website, there are more Indian posters than Pakistani. IF there is any news regarding India, the page is attacked like a locust attack from across the border. If there is something regarding Pakistan that could show us in a bad light, its again attacked the same way.

It just betrays Indian mentality. There is nothing offensive on the page or questionable content that risks Indian security that warrants a ban. Just bull$hit paranoia about a state much smaller than a larger, more insecure one.

I can relate with what administrator had to say about it being the costly business reviving the site, both in terms of money and time. That DOS attack is reprehensible and is launched across the web which requires resources too.

Few of the FB pages are too banned...

One of the best example is REality of india Page on FB but i couldnt find it :lol:
That page was operated by kashmiri trolls :lol: and had hosted many fake pics ...

Btw, I'm still confused whether or not it costs money to DDoS a site, according to the person form iran it's free and according to that pakistani guy (im not good at names) it's costly. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, how must does it cost to invest in security? Or could we ask for help from Pakistani hackers PCA or Anonymous Pakistan etc., do we have any here?

What does killing in Burma have to do with India that they wanna ban certain websites?

What does killing in Burma have to do with India that they wanna ban certain websites?

It all had relation to provocation among the muslim community in india and fleeing of NE ppl from various parts of india due to illegal migration of muslims in india frm BD.

Few of the FB pages are too banned...

One of the best example is REality of india Page on FB but i couldnt find it :lol:
That page was operated by kashmiri trolls :lol: and had hosted many fake pics ...
Nope, some of the admins were Tamil or malbari or some other indian language speakers. Some of the posts were in indian languages, but the stupid admins let it get hacked, and the hackers ended up deleted it

Use your brain..... How come we log in if its banned?? The specific content is blocked.

Have you any problem if fake and morphed images are blocked which are used to fuse a riot?

So defence.pk or few threads escalating the violence? :D

Local awam don't need to browse these website, they can always use google which your government cant ban,
Its a lame excuse, and sign of failed government and failed state but you can defend this act in the name of fake images bla bla because its a matter of face saving. ;)

Look where you standing now you lost all moral grounds to mock Chinese on internet censorship. Shame

Defence.pk is behind aljazeera and farazahmeds website in spreading nothing but the truth.
425161-pakistansitesblockedindia-1345718402-723-640x480.jpg

I think it happened again, it was unavailable for a few minutes?

I do not think GOI has anything against PDF. It provides gainful employment for so many of its citizens.

It all had relation to provocation among the muslim community in india and fleeing of NE ppl from various parts of india due to illegal migration of muslims in india frm BD.

Paan Singh Ji,

Kadi kadi tusi kamal karday O

Kithay diyan kithay jorday O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom