What's new

Defence.pk Needs Your Help

All i can say in the last few days the absence of PDF shows us all what a quality site it really is. Good luck to the new server and lets hope we can all keep enjoying its service! :yahoo:

Those who still want to donate can do so. We still have room to do some cosmetic changes to the forum and perhaps add some features.

perhaps add some features.
Those who still want to donate can do so. We still have room to do some cosmetic changes to the forum and perhaps add some features.

Promise me you will add ISRAEL DEFANCE.

And i will add a huge contributions :enjoy:

I can also help you to prevent cyber attack, this is what i do for living and im damm good at it.

I can also help you to prevent cyber attack, this is what i do for living and im damm good at it.

And I am willing to pay double of what you are going to pay to prevent that from happening!

And I am willing to pay double of what you are going to pay to prevent that from happening!

BLACKEAGLE money is'nt issues for me. I love the frum and it clearly need help so why not? :D
I only want that the web master consider my offer...

BLACKEAGLE money is'nt issues for me. I love the frum and it clearly need help so why not? :D

May be we can create a separate thread for both of you... both bidding for and against Israeli section... may the highest bidder win!!!

don't forget 10% commission for Moderators :D :D :D

May be we can create a separate thread for both of you... both bidding for and against Israeli section... may the highest bidder win!!!

don't forget 10% commission for Moderators :D :D :D

Yaar on a matter of principle that is unfair. Adir-M has been generous to make an offer. Remember Adir's offer came without strings and as he enjoys the forum not because we are pro this or that

mate just pm webby.

We will add Israel defence section when there is enough discussion. Currently, there isn't.

Thanks for your help.

Zakii my subscription has expired, please send me bank account details so that i can transfer funds.

RaptorRX707
Fekay
VCheng
Safriz
Developereo
Echelon
somebozo
Aryan_B
superkaif
Zakii
Pfpilot
Blackeagle
jbond197

Latest donation by jbond197, thank you!

RaptorRX707
Fekay
VCheng
Safriz
Developereo
Echelon
somebozo
Aryan_B
superkaif
Zakii
Pfpilot
Blackeagle
jbond197

Latest donation by jbond197, thank you!

May I ask what the average contribution is? You can reply on my PM. I would like to contribute.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom