What's new

Defence.pk Needs Your Help

I think that are financially doing fine,but extra costs incur due to very numerous hacking attacks....
All of us have suggested certain things,and may the powers up above listeneth.

If they are doing fine, then that means they are able to bear the costs for defending against hacking attacks too.

But then again, as you say, it is for them to decide.

If they are doing fine, then that means they are able to bear the costs for defending against hacking attacks too.

But then again, as you say, it is for them to decide.

This thread is not for discussions about how the forum is run or long term plans. Make your suggestions if you have any by pm to admin. Now Cheng mate put your money where your mouth is are you going to donate on this occasion?

I think those that have made a donation or intend to should perhaps send pm's to friends to make them aware that an appeal has been made

I think those that have made a donation or intend to should perhaps send pm's to friends to make them aware that an appeal has been made

A sticky for all sub-sections plus a banner on the main page should help too.

Please keep in mind that this is not the place for complaints, but as I already pointed out, when Webby makes these claims:

............. We have continued to provide equal opportunity to stimulate best discussion possible, with the best moderation team created through the best of the best members......................

then it is implicit that the business model that provides the best discussion and the best moderation is sustainable.

If it is not, then some "fine tuning" of the discussions and moderation might be in order, but that is Webby's decision, of course.

lol....people trying to impose their wishes on the forum foe a measly 10 dollar....
some have the audacity to openly ask for freedom to troll and spew out anti pakistan propoganda on a .pk forum..
we spend much more than this on a single visit to mcdonals or pizzahut....
tell pizzahut manager "i will buy one pizza if you do this and this and this" and he will laugh at you.

on a public internet forum everybody cant be kept happy.....owners have to make choices....you plese one group and the other is angry....
facebook is another example...people post things offensive to one type of people and other group loves it...
now who they should take sides with is no simple thing to decide.

lol....people trying to impose their wishes on the forum foe a measly 10 dollar....
some have the audacity to openly ask for freedom to troll and spew out anti pakistan propoganda on a .pk forum..
tell pizzahut manager "i will buy one pizza if you do this and this and this" and he will laugh at you.

Ummm.. So okay.. You are a multi billionaire who spends 1000 pounds for his evening tea and I am a poor brown Indian who works hard to buy his two bread a day..!! :toast_sign:

Buts thats not the point is it?? I just wanted to highlight the wrong happening on the forum..!! And for that my post was deleted..!! Good work..!! GO :pdf: .....!!

Your analogy is inappropriate, since the Pizza Hut store is not in danger of pulling down its shutters if not supported, because it has a huge corporation backing it up. I am sure if DefPk has resources of that kind lined up, it would not be asking for these donations to begin with, and can provide a platform as it wishes.

It is only correct for those who are the most vociferous to support this website as well, for it would be illogical for those supporting to put up with openly hostile views. That is why I said this is the time for all the "patriots" to put their money where their mouth is!

I wish DefPk well in its efforts.

mate you haven't parted with a single penny yet and most comments on this thread are yours.....
If owners asking for donations..either you donate or you dont..but coming round and being sarcastic is not fair.............

I am not being sarcastic at all, merely trying to put things in the proper perspective. Please note that I have donated in the past, and likely will again, although not sure at this point in time, but I do want views to be heard. That is all.

............they wont even let you join their forum...unless you are Mr.Shalom...if same or similar strategy is adapted here..there will be lesser members..Lesser cyber attacks..Lesser bandwidth needed and no need for extra cash...
Much more liberty here.

It is the Webmaster's decision to decide on the type of members allowed in keeping with his/her vision for the forum. I respect that authority above all.

Ummm.. So okay.. You are a multi billionaire who spends 1000 pounds for his evening tea and I am a poor brown Indian who works hard to buy his two bread a day..!! :toast_sign:

Buts thats not the point is it?? I just wanted to highlight the wrong happening on the forum..!! And for that my post was deleted..!! Good work..!! GO :pdf: .....!!

The above post was a good example of where you get an infraction for Post of No Value / Off Topic. :woot:

In the end, if one doesn't report or hasn't reported.. things will not go your way.

Action is not taken because either the mod hasn't looked at the report or the report doesn't violate rules.

Now back to topic.

2 more donations today, will mentioned the nicknames later.

Dear Webby:

It is not my place to tell you how to run your website, but it seems to me that there should be a multitude of dedicated members who would gladly donate to this funds drive given the patriotism and passion displayed in the messages. Is it just a matter of reaching them better or is all that a meaningless display of empty bravado of words?

Come on guys, prove me wrong here! Give generously!

Dear Webby:

It is not my place to tell you how to run your website, ?

Come on guys, prove me wrong here! Give generously!

No it's not. Ok Cheng, I'll put $10 in for you as well. when I donate for myself.

No it's not. Ok Cheng, I'll put $10 in for you as well. when I donate for myself.

What is Mr Chengs problem - As Safriz bhai has already pointed out he has posted the most on this thread and seems to have lots of energy - yet doesnt want to donate - thats fine but i wish he would be gracious enough to sit at the sideline instead of giving his crocodile advise which we have heard 10 times before. Whats he trying to prove?
Do me a favor VC - Keep the advise and do us all a favour - leave this thread for those wishing to genuinely assist and move forward. Dont nake this thread one of your international supr threads where you just go round in a circle and say "lets hope" or "lets wait and see" - incredible!!

Back
Top Bottom