What's new

Defense Budget Hiked to 2.3 Lakh Crore

Face of war? Really?

Yes! As we've showed you in "1965" and kargil... (y)

plus cutting of red tape.

what have you got against pensioners and war memorials :lol:

Here" Accept this please with "Great Honor"...

Army-Poonch-bodies-PTI4.jpg
:toast_sign:

Yeah, please release the sequel of Waar.
i think it's your turn this time..? isn't it??

Last edited:
For a start control the war within.

Also, stay on topic, Chest thumping threads are elsewhere.

Yes! we are doing it with great success..!! the poison which India has spread..after this it'll be your turn...:cuckoo:

Please don't grow out of proportions...it makes you look uglier than ever. Last time you fought a full scale war
with us, you lost half your country. You've been sitting still since then and resorting to mujahideen to liberate Kashmir,
and these mujis have been failing miserably at that too.

I have no extra time to teach you all the lessons of three wars.. not even i am interested too do so.
So you guys stay happy on your own written success story and let us on our's...

I have no extra time to teach you all the lessons of three wars.. not even i am interested too do so.

Just take a look at the map.

Should tell you how much success we had in defending J&K

So it is an increase from 21% what will be the benefit and short comings of this?

No 12% and not much different to the the interim budget that the UPA government presented, which is the more or less disappointing part. However, the changes within the budget are interesting, more than 50% increase for DRDO and Ordinance Factories which is a quiet big push for them. On the one side it's suits NDA's focus on indigenous manufacturing, on the other side without getting them more accountable the money will be wasted, so lets hope that Modi will get a tied grip on their performance too.
Also interesting that there is no extra hike in IAF's budget, which actually is even reduced compared to the last FY (in UPA's interim- and NDA's current budget).

Last edited:

Oh yes...if anyone has to learn any lessons, it is Pakistan. If Pakistan won the wars and proved superior to Indian
forces (as some foolish uncle of your's had you believe), then why you resorted to harboring Mujahideen/guerillas.

Ask your army officers currently fighting with terrorists in NWZ...they'll give you the answers.

not much different to the the interim budget that the UPA government presented, which is the more or less disappointing part.

Interim budget was presented just 4 months back, You can't expect a miracle in revenue generation in these four years, can you?

Also, Mr. Jaitley rightly said that he couldn't have done anything drastic or could reverse major policy decisions of the last govt. since it would have affected market sentiments & affected India's International standing. He din't have much room to maneuver.

Now please don't see my argument in a BJP vs. Congress debate, I am just debating on ECONOMICS of this budget.

Oh yes...if anyone has to learn any lessons, it is Pakistan. If Pakistan won the wars and proved superior to Indian
forces (as some foolish uncle of your's had you believe), then why you resorted to harboring Mujahideen/guerillas.

Ask your army officers currently fighting with terrorists in NWZ...they'll give you the answers.

The thing which we are facing now there..is the poison which "India" has spread in NW by giving some bucks to those illiterate "Afghanis" and thrush them into our territory with "Indian made weapons". In Real you guys are now try to using the same plan which Pak Army has done before with the help of "Mujahidens" with india...Now india is trying to implement the same strategy on "Pakistan"

Just take a look at the map.

Should tell you how much success we had in defending J&K

1965-India-Pakistan-War-Memorabilia-The-Australian-newspaper-14-September-1965-edition-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-Indo-Pak-War.jpg

This isn't our news paper...is this?

kargil.jpg

And this is the view on Kargil war you own General Singh in saying:
Gen VK Singh praises Pervez Musharraf's courage for crossing LoC before 1999 Kargil operation

Read more at: Gen VK Singh praises Pervez Musharraf's courage for crossing LoC before 1999 Kargil operation : North, News - India Today

And the Peak "5252" which is still under Pak Army...Now let me no if you need Pain killer>?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom