What's new

Delhi, Mumbai selected for ballistic missile defence shield

No to kolkata , let communists die. Bangalore first.

nooooooooooooooooooo...its my home...and most of people from WB hates communists...please install it in kolkata too... :cry:

by the way..ye thread me sab log India ko torne k liye kiu lage he???sabko milaga...line pe khara ho jao...

@skull and bones...bro..i'm with you(because i've to save my @$$ :rofl: :rofl:)..kolkata should get bmd as soon as possible.. :lol:

why only delhi and mumbai, every Indian has paid tax for development of this technology. Cover all of the India, Install it over Himalayas, In rajasthan, Gujrat, Kerela, Tamilnadu, Orrisa, Karnataka, Uttarpradesh, Arunachal, Mizoram, Punjab, Kashmir, Himachal.

Cover a state not just city. Idiot Ministers safeguarding themselves first.

Well tgey have to start some where! Delhi and Mumbai being the most populated would have been natural choices.

I think too many people are mis-reading the news- Delhi and Mumbai will be the FIRST to get the BMD as, on balance, they are the most crucial cities needing protecting in India BUT other stragically important cities will recive cover soon after Delhi and Mumbai guaranteed.

This is very bad decision by the Indian government. This is totally based on Caste system.
Only To try to save Rich people.
There should be no Upper and lower caste system but tons of YouTube videos fighting and killing each other.
And Upper caste decision by Military too!! :hitwall:
sometimes i think one need to see PDF to know how dumb one ( or one's post) can be.

i dont know much but isn't the bmd installation is based on covering entire india over radar and intercepter ranges .
an intercepter in delhi or in haryana really does'nt matter isnt it?

Back
Top Bottom