What's new

Delhi rocks by Blasts

Agno they also said that one unexploded bomb was recoverd from India Gate

:) Now indians here will tell you more perfectly if it is so easy to reach India Gate and plant a bomb.

India Gate is open to the public. Planting a bomb is as easy as riding in on a bicycle and leaving it.

Alright - unless there are some sources that can be linked to that connect Modi to these blasts, drop that line of discourse - this will only lead to flaming.

The argument that might be relevant and fair is that Modi's actions during/after the Gujarat riots could have given ammunition to these groups (I understand that some woudl argue that Modi's actions were fine, but that is not the point - the point is that his actions might be seen by some as inciting communal hatred).

Alright - unless there are some sources that can be linked to that connect Modi to these blasts, drop that line of discourse - this will only lead to flaming.

The argument that might be relevant and fair is that Modi's actions during/after the Gujarat riots could have given ammunition to these groups (I understand that some woudl argue that Modi's actions were fine, but that is not the point - the point is that his actions might be seen by some as inciting communal hatred).

:flame: :)

Gujarat Police had warned Centre of terorrists' plan: Modi
13 Sep 2008, 2046 hrs IST,AGENCIES

NEW DELHI: Gujarat CM Narendra Modi on Saturday condemned the blasts in Delhi and said state police had informed Centre of a detailed plan of the terrorists much in advance.
Earlier in the day, Modi led the BJP attack on the UPA for being "soft" on terrorism, claiming the ruling coalition had "failed" on national security issues by refusing to clear an anti-terror legislation for his state.
"Those who are less for terror and more for terrorists are the one who opposes GUJCOC and POTA," Modi said, lashing out at the Congress-led UPA for keeping in cold storage the Gujarat Control of Organised Crime bill (GUJCOC) which was pending before the President for the last four years. ( Watch )

Intervening during the discussion on political resolution at party's national executive meeting here, Modi said "we are determined to carry on the battle both against terrorists and against those who prevent us from fighting terror".

Hitting out at the Congress president and the Prime Minister, Modi claimed the party had "under Sonia Gandhi and Dr Manmohan Singh drifted from the traditional Congress position on national sovereignty" which has strengthened the forces which are out to weaken India.

The UPA government has consistently sent a signal that its softness on terror is minority friendly, Modi alleged and added "the repeal of POTA, non-execution of (Parliament attack convict) Afzal Guru, refusal to give assent to GUJCOC are all evidence of government's softness on terror.

"The softness on terror is being used by the UPA as an instrument for vote bank politics," Modi charged.

Gujarat Police had warned Centre of terorrists' plan: Modi-India-The Times of India

The question is How Does Modi knew that in the first place and if we buy his argument of infroming the Center about these gonna be blasts in MUCH ADVANCE, do you think the center was just playing cards.

Indeed it smells something else.

:flame:

The question is How Does Modi knew that in the first place and if we buy his argument of infroming the Center about these gonna be blasts in MUCH ADVANCE, do you think the center was just playing cards.

Indeed it smells something else.

It is all well know in advance by these terriorst which cities they are going to target.

and the information they got from captured terriorst of Guj help them.

It is already news of targeting delhi after Guj. Evenone in India knows.

Indian Mujahideen terror mail traced to Mumbai: Police

13 Sep 2008, 2213 hrs IST,AGENCIES

NEW DELHI: The terror mail sent by Indian Mujahideen has been traced to an Internet Protocol address in Mumbai, Additional Commissioner of Mumbai Police (ATS) Parambir Singh said.

The email had been sent out to media houses.

The Indian Mujahideen email, titled "the Message of Death", said: "In the name of Allah, Indian Mujahideen strikes back once more. ... Do whatever you can. Stop us if you can."

The Indian Mujahideen was unknown before May, when it claimed responsibility for a series of bombings in Jaipur that killed 61 people.

At least five blasts ripped through different parts of the National Capital on Saturday evening between 6:15 PM and 7 PM. At least 18 have been killed and over 100 have been injured. Unconfirmed reports say the casualty figure may be higher.

Indian Mujahideen terror mail traced to Mumbai: Police-India-The Times of India

can any one please tell me the name of the bomb defusing machine which was used for defusing the unexploded bomb found at c.p .it looked like a mine gas chamber lol........

Attachments

• 610x.jpg
    610x.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 36
It was a bad one. Serial blasts have become a signature of Indian bombings. Sad, it is what it is. Terror. My sympathies and condolences to all. Seeing Pakistan go through the exact same thing, we all know that it is quite troublesome to see your country suffer attacks like this.

It's a strange turn of events, as fate would have it we fight a common enemy!

Man this is time we should unite and fight against this atrocity. This is most heinous act by terrorists.

Agreed - Pakistan is too busy worrying about India's intentions, and India about Pakistan's - we need to resolve our outstanding disputes, and move on to deal with the much more serious challenges facing our nations - of terrorism, development and progress for the citizens of each nation.

Agreed - Pakistan is too busy worrying about India's intentions, and India about Pakistan's - we need to resolve our outstanding disputes, and move on to deal with the much more serious challenges facing our nations - of terrorism, development and progress for the citizens of each nation.

Sorry, I was addressing to my Indian friends and public in this case. But I am always pro-friendship with Pakistan.

Though I do not believe terrorist act in India and outstanding issues with Pakistan can be clubed....

Though I do not believe terrorist act in India and outstanding issues with Pakistan can be clubed....

Its about being able to apply resources against the more serious challenges I mentioned, instead of wasting them on eyeballing each other at the border/LOC...

It was a bad one. Serial blasts have become a signature of Indian bombings. Sad, it is what it is. Terror. My sympathies and condolences to all. Seeing Pakistan go through the exact same thing, we all know that it is quite troublesome to see your country suffer attacks like this.

It's a strange turn of events, as fate would have it we fight a common enemy!

Man this is time we should unite and fight against this atrocity. This is most heinous act by terrorists.

I second that and my condolences to all affected by this coward act.

Both Pakistan and India and have been victoms of terror for decades, we should joind hands to fight this curse. I know we can beat it if we work together.

how else do you think GOI are gonna gain sympathy from audience?

Thanks for that 23. Say Hello to my ignore list. Oops...turns out that you're already on it.

I should have known better than to read your post.

Back
Top Bottom