What's new

Delhi wary of Hasina's 'pro-India-slant'

Unfortunately SuperVegito is true Bharat lover. He is one of those guy who willing to sacrifice Bangladesh interest over Bharat. I am ashamed to call him a fellow countrymen. :tdown:

well man he is atleast trying to make his country better by staying there and working for country. :coffee:

I will not write lengthy post to address you however you are either a Bharati or Bharati Dalal. You keep your malaun loving to your self and get a life with your Bharat Ghulami. :angry:

I will ask mod to check your IP and verify your identity. :undecided:

Bro, I have a Hindu friend. He is very gentle boy. But problem is he thinks, BD cannot do anything without linking with India, because India is surrounded us from three ways. And he always believes that India is our well wisher. I think it a new slogan that I'm hearing nowadays that BD's development is not possible with helping India. I never heard this before AL has come. What a big propaganda.

Yesterday, Dipu Moni was saying that it was our commitment before election that we will eliminate the terrorists from BD. Well, the problem is, according to her and AL, terrorists are only those who are religious-bigots and who are threat to India like Assamist rebels. But Chatra and Jubo league people are not any terrorists! She seems like a Indian Parrot to me. She believes that without India BD has no possibility. And some people are only believing what AL is saying, they are not seeing beyond what they see and they are not judging what AL is saying is feasible or not.

By the way, generally, in winter we do not see load shedding. But sill we see load shedding sometimes in winter even now. Just let the summer come then we will see that shedding shedding drama again.

u r welcome. I too was shocked, which is basically the reason I registered here.

Awami League party led by Sheikh Hasina is friendly to ALL nations, which is the view held by massive majority of ppl in BD who wants progress and development. we welcome stronger ties with India. that is why AL won by a landslide

Its either your family backgrounds mainly from the AL or your are complete bigot who believes everything you come across. You being able to register in this forum all by yourself seems pretty mature to me, so im guessing most of the things you are saying come straight from what you read in the newspapers or parents rather than rationality. If you go through the forum, you will find numerous detailed and rational arguments against why everyone here is opposed to India, except for Indians who pretty much rely on bigoted statements and irrational people like you to fall for propagandas.

Firstly I am Bangladeshi, whether u like it r not. I just registerd to post this response.

Bangladesh is geographically a transit country. And unlike what u guys say, all local newspapers report tht TRANSIT FEES WILL BE CHARGED. There will be transit links for Bhutan etc also. It will bring lot of revenue for Bangladesh.

Without India's support a LOT more lives would have been lost.A lot more women raped. And eventually we would have to cave in. Our Mukti bahini were young farmers etc who had NO military training. The reason they became a threat was because they were trained and given arms by India. India gave us lot of support , regardless for their own interst or not, it benefitted us greatly. I have the gretest respect for all the martyrs who gave their lives for our freedom, but ofcourse we also needed all the help we can get, because it was a battle between civilians against trained military of Pakistan.

I can experience the power problem being solved. Unlike u, I am in bangladesh, and have seen how the amount of hours load shedding occurs have been decreasing and now it is almost zero. Also around 10,000 community clinics were openeed and that is just a peak of the ice berg. Unlike the oppos. party, AL is working twards Digital bangladesh, and we can only see improvement from now. The last thing we need is the backward policies of the Opp party, who take their party name too literally, resulting in isolation from other countries.

U are exaggerating the terms o the loan. The terms of the loan are very much favourable for bangladesh's development.

AL works towards development of BD. The oppos party just sits their sucking the life out of the general public and make money out of it. In fact, my question is , is the opps party leader even qualified (educationaly) to be PM of Bangladesh?

Every argument you put through can be refuted even by the illiterate. Just because you don't see load shedding doesn't mean the problems fixed, thats LITERATELY like saying you don't believe in the sun because you can't see it at night. You do know this is winter and load shedding has never been an issue during the winter seasons even during the harshest of times.
Few days ago when North Korea fired on South Korea, two soldiers were killed which almost resulted a war between the two countries. Yet in the last 10 years a thousand Bangladeshi citizens were being the killed by BSF yet we have the audacity to even think of doing business with them? Your statement about Bangladesh's advantage over the loan is your personal opinion which you could not back it up with enough data.
For your information, I am currently visiting bangladesh for the winter, except for the weather none of the so called developments you are talking about seems visible. Unless offcourse you believe the weather is controlled by the govt too, then i rest my case.

Bro, I have a Hindu friend. He is very gentle boy. But problem is he thinks, BD cannot do anything without linking with India, because India is surrounded us from three ways. And he always believes that India is our well wisher. I think it a new slogan that I'm hearing nowadays that BD's development is not possible with helping India. I never heard this before AL has come. What a big propaganda.

Yesterday, Dipu Moni was saying that it was our commitment before election that we will eliminate the terrorists from BD. Well, the problem is, according to her and AL, terrorists are only those who are religious-bigots and who are threat to India like Assamist rebels. But Chatra and Jubo league people are not any terrorists! She seems like a Indian Parrot to me. She believes that without India BD has no possibility. And some people are only believing what AL is saying, they are not seeing beyond what they see and they are not judging what AL is saying is feasible or not.

By the way, generally, in winter we do not see load shedding. But sill we see load shedding sometimes in winter even now. Just let the summer come then we will see that shedding shedding drama again.

Him or people like Dipu moni are retards and bunch of pride less malanu minded bigot. They have neither self respect nor willing to live with true freedom. They are wasted and I doubt if they even carry single drop of blood of true Muslim warrior.

When Muslims of Kashmir, Assam and else where in India fighting for Azadi yet this bigot come here with Bharat loving, not only disgraced but also disguested with his slave mentality. :angry:

Last edited:
It was the oppression of Pakistanis - starting with imposing their language on us and also denying the election that was won by a Bengali,

Someone is owing up to their bharti dalal identity..Bengali was an offical language in Pakistan and all offical documents until 71 were bilingual. that is Urdu and Bengali. Even the tombstones or founder graves are still marked in two langugaes.
My grandmother says that just before the surrender, the Pakistani army became more ferocious in killing ppl and doing damage.

Your grandmother is simply talking the propoganda spread by bharti media much like the MQM dalals talk about their misery of migration. Separation of East Pakistan was a political reality and was gonna come sooner or later. Since role of west-pakistan in east was equivalent to that of colonial powe. All Pakistanis agree to this hence no hard feelings against it. Indian jumping into the mix and doing maximum damage to ensure no future close releations between BD and PK. India is classic back stab nation as the history tells us. They knew when the time was ripe to stir the mixture on both flank: east and west. Mujeeb was created in the east and Altaf on the west.

Bangladesh would still be a seprate country today without AL.
BNP had enough momentum to lead the way expect that it would come at much peaceful manner.

We are truly sorry about what happened in 1971. Army did not kill anyone intentionally but bharti terrorist hiding among the civilians with army locked in unknown territory created a total state of confusion. It wasn't any different than current insurgency in our north but at much wider scale.

India has well succeeded in its goals..sowed a permanent seed of anti-Pakistan sentiments in BD. Time for RAW to celebrate. History tells that supremacist countries will do anything to assert their power including terrorism against their own people.

By the way the name "superVegito" strikes something in my mind..its something to do with vegetarianism...you might be clever but not smart...and we all know the biggest advocates of vegetarianism in south asia. Does someone else have the same suspicion??? Plus all the indians thanking him generously???

Is anyone else seeing a trend? Most anti-Indian Bangladeshis are expats living in other countries, far away from the struggles of their common countrymen. Do you think the average Bangladeshi is a rabid anti-Hindu/anti-Indian like the people on this forum? I've never been to Bangladesh, but I doubt it.

Whether you like it or not, India is the de facto regional power of South Asia, and Bangladesh should come to terms with that. Good relations and increased trade between our countries would benefit us both.

Last edited:
Is anyone else seeing a trend? Most anti-Indian Bangladeshis are expats living in other countries, far away from the struggles of their common countrymen. Do you think the average Bangladeshi is a rabid anti-Hindu/anti-Indian like the people on this forum? I've never been to Bangladesh, but I doubt it.

Whether you like it or not, India is the de facto regional power of South Asia, and Bangladesh should come to terms with that. Good relations and increased trade between our countries would benefit us both.

This could be that we are more flexible gathering information and easily can differentiate between good and bad. On the other hand AL has been feeding a lot of garbage to youngster and naive . As a result some of them fall and become retards.

But not to worry, most Bangladeshi riding along with us. :tup:

Jana, i have a question! Why do you defend Bengladesh against india soo much? Especially when it comes to Bengladesh-india relations/internal matters?

@ As because, his forfather has given blood for East Pakistan (Bangladesh).

@ Because, Bengalees people are his brothers.

@ Because, we fought together for a common goal in thirties and fourties.

@ He wants to save the people of Bangladesh from the clutches of Indian hegemony.

@ He intend to warn his younger brother about the incomming danger.

@ Finally, he wants to take the revenge with the help of younger brother so that in future she never dared to do so and his and his younger generation is save and sound in future.

Arrest Gen. Moin and then we will know how the elections were rigged. One of the senior army officers close to Moin admitted that the elections were rigged.

I am 200% AGREE with MBI Munshi that election of 2008 was complete rigging rather digital ragging.

Edited

now get well soon. :pop:

Dont let AZ stir your emotions. We know exactly what he meant when used that slur against Hindus and India. I am quite franctly surprised that Mods dont suspend him for that. He is trying to hide behind the terminology of the slur but we all know what exactly he meant. He is just trying to get you banned.

You would be lying if you said that load shedding was as crazy as before, before Winter hit. Before I stopped using AirCon, the loadshedding decreased from the whopping 12 hours a day to around 1-2 hours. Then before winter hit, it was almost gone. AL has started work on lot of power plants already. ut in case of oppos party, they would be sucking the money instead. We already saw that from the bank accounts of the oppos. leader's two sons. And is that person even qualified for PM position from an educational perspective? NO

And you are right, WE ARE SURROUNDED BY INDIA. So stronger ties with India IS FOR OUR BEST INTEREST OFCOURSE. OPPOSING INDIA WILL ONLY serve pakistan and no one else. Not us for sure. And AL realises that.

As for terrorists, do you then oppose Dipu Moni? Do u want BD to be safe haven for ANY terrorist who terrrorises ANY country? I hope not.

Both my parents work at the biggest Medical University here in BD, and AL has provided 485 crore taka (and evn more now) for its research and development. Would the oppos prty EVER do such a thing???? the leader's sons wd take it in their pockets. We dont want such blood suckers in the leaderrship. around 10,000 community clinics and pwer plants (forgot the number) has been opend. And did u know that AL opened community clinic for the ppl, but as soon as the oppos party came to power, they closed down that clinic? why? because pl will start sympathesizing with AL...so they deny the ppl their healthcare for that...thats the kind of dirty politics they play. And u shud see the kind of lies the leader of oppos party herself was saying just because of one house i mean please...she moved to a mansion like place later.

I being a Pakistani am not ashamed of saying a big SORRY and OPPLOGISE to all my BD friends for all the wrong doings of then Pak Generals . However all the pakistanis condenm all those oppression . This is not supported by a common Pakistani. Still all the Pakistanis have great regard and love for all the BD brothers . I wish this would not have happened and we could live in a common Pakistan (A Pakistan of QUAID-E AZAM). However we wish you goodluck in your prosperity and success as BD.

All the bangladeshis here seem to love this post. Well thank yu for u apology. but let me tell u, majority of u guys and the leaders u guys elect there in pakistan STILL DECLINE to officially apologise for the numerous war crimes...either their ego too big, or they think it was all justified by some twisted claim that they were in the right.

Someone is owing up to their bharti dalal identity..Bengali was an offical language in Pakistan and all offical documents until 71 were bilingual. that is Urdu and Bengali. Even the tombstones or founder graves are still marked in two langugaes.

Your grandmother is simply talking the propoganda spread by bharti media much like the MQM dalals talk about their misery of migration. Separation of East Pakistan was a political reality and was gonna come sooner or later. Since role of west-pakistan in east was equivalent to that of colonial powe. All Pakistanis agree to this hence no hard feelings against it. Indian jumping into the mix and doing maximum damage to ensure no future close releations between BD and PK. India is classic back stab nation as the history tells us. They knew when the time was ripe to stir the mixture on both flank: east and west. Mujeeb was created in the east and Altaf on the west.

Bangladesh would still be a seprate country today without AL.
BNP had enough momentum to lead the way expect that it would come at much peaceful manner.

We are truly sorry about what happened in 1971. Army did not kill anyone intentionally but bharti terrorist hiding among the civilians with army locked in unknown territory created a total state of confusion. It wasn't any different than current insurgency in our north but at much wider scale.

India has well succeeded in its goals..sowed a permanent seed of anti-Pakistan sentiments in BD. Time for RAW to celebrate. History tells that supremacist countries will do anything to assert their power including terrorism against their own people.

By the way the name "superVegito" strikes something in my mind..its something to do with vegetarianism...you might be clever but not smart...and we all know the biggest advocates of vegetarianism in south asia. Does someone else have the same suspicion??? Plus all the indians thanking him generously???

My grandmother talks from first hand experience. All my aunts were yound women at that time, and the razakars in that area tried to hand them over to the pk army for rape etc . She barely escaped with the whole family rght after fajr.

And you guys keep telling urselves that Indian terrorists are terrorising u and responsible. taliban and other afghan terrorists come in ur country, u guys have a major extremist problem in ur country, and the only thing u can say is "india is behind it". This is getting ridiculous. Even ur cricket board chairman sprout such nonsense when ur own cricketers were the ones taking money. grow up please.

Supervegito is just a character i liked in a cartoon as a kid ... nothing to do with vegetarian...\\

the sad thing is majortiy of bangladesh share my views, atleast when it comes to AL portion since they won a vast majority in elections 2008, but bangladeshis here thought i am not a bangladeshi.just because i had opinions they didnt like..sad

You would be lying if you said that load shedding was as crazy as before, before Winter hit. Before I stopped using AirCon, the loadshedding decreased from the whopping 12 hours a day to around 1-2 hours. Then before winter hit, it was almost gone. AL has started work on lot of power plants already. ut in case of oppos party, they would be sucking the money instead. We already saw that from the bank accounts of the oppos. leader's two sons. And is that person even qualified for PM position from an educational perspective? NO

And you are right, WE ARE SURROUNDED BY INDIA. So stronger ties with India IS FOR OUR BEST INTEREST OFCOURSE. OPPOSING INDIA WILL ONLY serve pakistan and no one else. Not us for sure. And AL realises that.

As for terrorists, do you then oppose Dipu Moni? Do u want BD to be safe haven for ANY terrorist who terrrorises ANY country? I hope not.

Both my parents work at the biggest Medical University here in BD, and AL has provided 485 crore taka (and evn more now) for its research and development. Would the oppos prty EVER do such a thing???? the leader's sons wd take it in their pockets. We dont want such blood suckers in the leaderrship. around 10,000 community clinics and pwer plants (forgot the number) has been opend. And did u know that AL opened community clinic for the ppl, but as soon as the oppos party came to power, they closed down that clinic? why? because pl will start sympathesizing with AL...so they deny the ppl their healthcare for that...thats the kind of dirty politics they play. And u shud see the kind of lies the leader of oppos party herself was saying just because of one house i mean please...she moved to a mansion like place later.

All the bangladeshis here seem to love this post. Well thank yu for u apology. but let me tell u, majority of u guys and the leaders u guys elect there in pakistan STILL DECLINE to officially apologise for the numerous war crimes...either their ego too big, or they think it was all justified by some twisted claim that they were in the right.

My grandmother talks from first hand experience. All my aunts were yound women at that time, and the razakars in that area tried to hand them over to the pk army for rape etc . She barely escaped with the whole family rght after fajr.

And you guys keep telling urselves that Indian terrorists are terrorising u and responsible. taliban and other afghan terrorists come in ur country, u guys have a major extremist problem in ur country, and the only thing u can say is "india is behind it". This is getting ridiculous. Even ur cricket board chairman sprout such nonsense when ur own cricketers were the ones taking money. grow up please.

Supervegito is just a character i liked in a cartoon as a kid ... nothing to do with vegetarian...\\

the sad thing is majortiy of bangladesh share my views, atleast when it comes to AL portion since they won a vast majority in elections 2008, but bangladeshis here thought i am not a bangladeshi.just because i had opinions they didnt like..sad

Dont be too egoistic to ask sorry officialy from Govt . I am telling you the feelings of the local people . Even now for pro indian BDs , why dont you condenm the war crimes commited by India in Kashmir, Gujrat , etc(confirmed by wikileaks). Indians played politics funded Bds, brain washed them and used them in 1971.it resulted in breakdown of our common country. There are problems of different units in one country , it is present in INDIA , even BD. it does not mean to break the country . It only served India because a strong and united Pakistan was not in the intrest of India . They wanted Bd to be subservient to India .(it is now the same ). However they could not make Pakistan like that . We are now a powerful Nuclear state . Our growth rate from 2001 to 2008 was 7%average . We STILL HAVE CHALLENGES OF TTP etc but we will fight out the challenges without being subservient to India . But still we have a great love for you in hearts.:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Don't bother yourself with such comments. Your name seems to bother a few whose brains might be described as being that.

the sad thing is majortiy of bangladesh share my views,

Sad? Why? Good that the crazies who wish Bangladesh to do nothing but fight against its neighbour are in a minority. Even better that most of those who subscribe to that view in the forum have nothing to do with Bangladesh anymore. The farther they keep themselves & their ridiculous ideas, the better for your country.

atleast when it comes to AL portion since they won a vast majority in elections 2008, but bangladeshis here thought i am not a bangladeshi.just because i had opinions they didnt like..sad

Yeah! They are just going to keep on whining about the rigged elections because otherwise it brings up the relevant question of whether they represent anything but a minuscule minority that the people of Bangladesh want to consign to the dustbin of history.

Back
Top Bottom