What's new

Delhi's IGI airport gets world's second best airport award

What a waste of money.

When 70% of Indian population lives below 2 dollars a day, what would be the need for such a glamorous airport?

I'm the sure the billions Indians wasted on this airport could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives that are lost to poverty annually in India.

What a waste.

why only 70% make the figure bigger...it must be 99.99% people under powerty:lol: dude get a lyf....
y dnt u use some intel......good infastucture provides job oportunities attracts tourist....so more no. of tourist more work for locals!! more business!! this is just a long term investment!!
the billions spent on this will bring job opurtunities to thousands of people...nd will raise them from povery......shed the attitude that whtever india does is wrong!!
due to such infra nd brains behind such projects we are growing our economy! nd raising our nation to world standards slowly!!:smokin:

I did not know the elephants were white in Taiwan and pakistan

What a waste of money.

When 70% of Indian population lives below 2 dollars a day, what would be the need for such a glamorous airport?

I'm the sure the billions Indians wasted on this airport could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives that are lost to poverty annually in India.

What a waste.

eb6.jpg

What a waste of money.

What a waste.
Jeez....dint knw we were so poor!!
Hahahahahahahhaha!
:omghaha:

And Airports bring tourists who in turn bring employement!
So u're pretty much wrong mate!

What a waste of money.

What a waste.
you are such a buzzkill , Sir....:bunny:

What a waste of money.

What a waste.

No need to show how ******** you are...

These airports are part of India`s ambitious infrastructure program (and we are talking sums of money of which you country cant even dream of ;) )..... they significantly improve the number of passenger and cargo flights, create jobs in the airline, service and construction sector, attract investors, tourists etc etc etc etc

And India spends more money on anti poverty measures than any other country on this planet and is lifting millions out of poverty each year, we are one of the largest economies in the world, we got enough money, better care about your problems.

Back
Top Bottom