What's new

Delhiwala: Which Pak city is cooler – Lahore or Karachi

Pindi rocks!!!!

Pindi shocks lolzzzz

i think Pindi is same like other city of Pakistan but the bad luck with Pindi is that it attach with Islamabad which is the most Beautiful city in asia and when some body cross from Isb to Pindi they simply say what a ****.lol and who can forget the most dirty bus stop of Pakistan the peerwadai damn its mud pool.

and between Lahore n Khi as i never been to Khi and visit many time Lahore and i am in love with the city and as the title say cooler city so nobody feel (atleast me) cool in a city where u scared to be robbed or beaten by a gang mafia opppsssssss and still if Khi ppl say that not every place is like that in Khi u can go Dha area like zamzama so sorry to say in Lahore there is no restriction coz Lahore Lahore aye

i think Pindi is same like other city of Pakistan but the bad luck with Pindi is that it attach with Islamabad which is the most Beautiful city in asia and when some body cross from Isb to Pindi ........ i never been to Khi ............

I agree that Rawalpindi does not look good when one travels between the two cities. Nevertheless Rawalpindi is a natural city compared to Islamabad which look artificial. You should visit Karachi instead of making second hand comments.

Last edited:
Karachi is where its at... despite the fact kch is having issues but again the whole nation but the answer to your question boss its KARACHI always ;)

Oh, boy. I was in Lahore too long ago to remember much. It was green and nice.

But Karachi will eventually take over Lahore by neutral observers one day, simply because Karachi does have some old historical buildings, a cosmopolitan feel (think of the amazing diversity), theater/culture scene is not that bad already, cuisine already probably more diverse than Lahore, universities are not too bad already and new ones are not hard to come by in the most-literate city of Pakistan.
Finally...the beaches! There are so many potentials of beaches around Karachi and its adjoining areas that Karachi will eventually be on globe trotters destination for year-around fly-in and cruise destinations.

Perhaps today Lahore has the slight upper hand. Only slight. But if people vote by their feet then Karachi is already the winner.

Come, say 2020 and peace all over Pakistan, Karachi will truly become the New York City of Pakistan while Lahore...very nice, very charming, very historic, will be equal to, say, Memphis, TN or some other inland cities.

PS. I am from Karachi, by the way.

as a canadian of indian origen i visited pak khi/lhr/islo in the late 80's and 90's i liked lahore much more then khi i mean people are fun loving crazy there lil bit short temperd also but at the same time very simple and soft hearted i really liked lahore so for me its lahore no doubt

my comment wasnt meant to hurt but i just go on fact. in Khi u have to be vary careful on ur moves and body language.i know the Khi project is awesome specialy the crescent bay it will be the best beach side in south asia but dnt forget the biggest slum of Pakistan is also in Khi.so in city every place count its not just abt dha or cantt ,so come out of delusional world.
i am attaching one article abt Machar colony lolz the name say it all.chill marr Khi ho ya Lahore sara aik PAKISTAN hai from Khyber to Karachi

http://www.irc.nl/page/47162

Last edited:
Coolest of all is our Waves Refrigerator :P :P

come on guys every city has its own positive as well as negative points.

Isloo hosts most of the elite classes including diplomats and politicians so naturally its more clean, planned and safe with most of the facilities.

Karachi is the economic hub hence it hosts almost everyone from Pakistan and other countries too. have slums as well as elite areas.

Pindi also has its own elite and poor areas.

Lahore has many elite and planned areas, expanding rapidly also have interior city side.

So all in all it depends on your own status and mood which city you find to be comfortable with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom