What's new

Depressing State of Pakistani Height [THE WORST —STAN COUNTRY]

Stop being a ignorant. I said a fact. Mongols are shorter. If I say Mongols have epicanthic folds on their eyes is that also racist? Now get off your high horse.
Lol thought you meant Afghan legacy by Afghan height. But hazaras and Mongols is a bit of a stretch. Hazaras typically only have partial Hazara ancestry.

If you’re from Asia there’s a high chance you have Mongol ancestry anyway

• Mass migration from India has brought the average height down.*
  • Poorer quality diet
  • Inbreeding
*Anybody seen your average Bihari? I saw many in Karachi. Just because trhey get their penis circumsized does not change their genes. They are still Biharis.

Punjabi migrated to West Pakistan. Bihari mostly migrated to East Pakistan.

Wow the usual nazi wannabes venting their frustration on the forum for being bullied by white brits for being short and dark.

For all the others who are interested in real scientific reason:

The need to fight malnutrition can’t be understated.
Can you summarize it? Also for your information, my height is not bad. I still sit tall amongst my White peers, albeit shorter than Black folks.

• Mass migration from India has brought the average height down.*
  • Poorer quality diet
  • Inbreeding
*Anybody seen your average Bihari? I saw many in Karachi. Just because trhey get their penis circumsized does not change their genes. They are still Biharis.
We were much taller when we have East Pakistan. Which means 55% was Bengali and notoriously short. However since 1972, we have been loosing height. Are we really shorter than Bengali people?

Can you summarize it? Also for your information, my height is not bad. I still sit tall amongst my White peers, albeit shorter than Black folks.
And neither did you post any racist filth, so my comments were not for you. This is a very important thread pointing to a very high stunting faced by Pakistani children at rate of over 40%. The document I posted details this and overall malnutrition that our population faces. It not only effects the average height but also brain development during growing age which results in lost IQ and productivity. Which needless to say has adverse impact on our economy.

Additionally, see the difference in height between North and South Koreans and see what malnutrition can do.

Last edited:
And neither did you post any racist filth, so my comments were not for you. This is a very important thread pointing to a very high stunting faced by Pakistani children at rate of over 40%. The document I posted details this and overall malnutrition that our population faces. It not only effects the average height but also brain development during growing age which results in lost IQ and productivity. Which needless to say has adverse impact on our economy.
It has to be unhealthy foods. People eat too much paye, qurmeh, qema which has almost zero healthy nutrients. We need to do better foods into our cuisine. This includes traditional Arabian cuisine!

1598897913209.png
1598897935765.png

1598897985478.png
1598898036006.png

It has to be unhealthy foods. People eat too much paye, qurmeh, qema which has almost zero healthy nutrients. We need to do better foods into our cuisine. This includes traditional Arabian cuisine!

View attachment 665557View attachment 665558
View attachment 665559View attachment 665560
Yes but the most impact happens during early years. While better diet in general is needed for overall health of the nation. We need special program for nutrition and micronutrients support for early years (growing age) of our children. Do skim through the document I shared.

Cousin marriage also played its part along with malnutrition/poverty . Hurts me to say but some sources point towards Pakistan being a world leader in inbreeding. Arghh.

Cousin Marriage - 70% in Pakistan - Should it be Prohibited?

Not true! Cousin marriage is actually beautiful and blessed for the couple. The reports of higher rates of flaws & deficiencies resulting from these marriages are FALSE. There are many pros to this particular type of marriage (but I don't want to get into it).

Yes, it's taboo in some deplorable societies where abortions, divorce rates, & domestic violence are rampant in many households.

Not true! Cousin marriage is actually beautiful and blessed for the couple. The reports of higher rates of flaws & deficiencies resulting from these marriages are FALSE. There are many pros to this particular type of marriage (but I don't want to get into it).

Yes, it's taboo in some deplorable societies where abortions, divorce rates, & domestic violence are rampant in many households.

I'd have to disagree -

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...run-greater-risk-of-birth-defects-dlj8vwcv59d

Plenty of sources which state parental consanguinity result in stunting and disabilities, illnesses, genetic defects etc. It is not fair to the children that they should be allowed to become disabled because of a social practice. It is a social practice which does not belong in today’s age, when we know so much about DNA. There should at least be some rule which says that you must have a DNA examination before your marriage can be registered.

Back
Top Bottom