HAL light utility helicopter

DSC07347.jpg

The%2Bweaponised%2BDhruv.JPG

HAL Dhruv Helicopter

Last edited by a moderator:
MahindraMarksman.JPG

1.jpg

Mahindra Marksman

Mahindra Marksman is India’s first armoured capsule-based light bulletproof vehicle to provide protection to the personnel of Defence, Paramilitary and Police forces against small arms fire and grenade attacks.

123593.jpg

TATA's armored vehicle

54658776907874ffddbbb.jpg

Ashok Leyland armored vehicle

Ashok-Leylands-MPV.jpg

Ashok Leyland Mine Protected Vehicle

tata-mine-vehicle.jpg

TATA Mine Protected Vehicle

mpvi_mahindra_wheeled_mine_protected_vehicle_BAE_Defence_Land_Systems_India_003.jpg

Mahindra Mine Protected Vehicle(Joint venture with BAE Systems)

i believe Indias top 5 indigenous projects are

1) ABM system
2) Arihant nuke submarine
3) Vikrant class a/c carrier
4) stealth fighter program FGFA with Russia and the indigenous AMCA
5) AWACS

Some more ships, but this time Fast Attack Craft made in India

6INS_Cankarso_and_INS_Kondul__newly_Commissioned_two_FAC_at_Naval_Jetty..jpg

INS Kondul

ins_chetlat.jpg

INS Carnicobar

Cheriyam&

INS Cheriyam

2281e43b-937d-4009-8b34-506d22d51f6dHiRes.JPG

INS Chetlat

DSC_1671.jpg

The INS Cankarso, alongside the INS Bitra.

DSC_1634.jpg

The foc'sle. That Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) 30 mm CRN-91 automatic gun is controlled by a Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) electronic day-night fire control system, with a joystick and display that would make any First Person Shooter gaming fan drool.

Car Nicobar class fast attack craft

In commission: 7
Building: 2
Planned: 10
Completed: 8
Active: 8

i believe Indias top 5 indigenous projects are

1) ABM system
2) Arihant nuke submarine
3) Vikrant class a/c carrier
4) stealth fighter program FGFA with Russia and the indigenous AMCA
5) AWACS

these are non secret projects

3995977086_d72eeca3b8.jpg

INS Shardul

beaching_operations_by_kesari-709154.jpg

kesari_at_sea-714050.jpg

30(i).jpg

INS Kesari

INS_Airavat_sailsout1_400.jpg

airavat1_400.jpg

INS Airavat

Shardul class landing ship bulit by Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers

2.jpg

INS_Tir.jpg

INS Tir

INS Tir (A86) (Hindi Tir:Arrow) is the first dedicated Cadet's Training Ship to be built by Mazagon Dock Limited and commissioned as such by the Indian Navy. She is the senior ship of the 1st Training Squadron of the Southern Naval Command.
INS Tir was commissioned on 21 February 1986. Sensors on board Tir include Decca Radar and a SATNAV (Satellite Navigation) system. She can carry up to 293 people on board, though her typical deployment is with 20 instructors and staff and 120 cadets.

You wonder why with the local IJT the IAF chose to go after the hawk.....

Thanks a lot liquid brother awsum pics waiting for more

No problem blackops.

INS KOCHI
1 out of the already 3 built and 6 in total Kolkota class destroyers

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

You wonder why with the local IJT the IAF chose to go after the hawk.....

BAE Hawk is an advanced jet trainer aircraft. Sitara is an intermediate jet trainer

Last edited by a moderator:
1-714879.JPG

2-715735.JPG

4-717297.JPG

8-721939.JPG

5-718886.JPG

7-720510.JPG

6-719603.JPG

Abhay IFV

Abhay serves as a pre-technology demonstrator to develop and test technologies that will be used on a futuristic ICV (FICV), which will replace the Indian Army's BMP-2 vehicles.

Good efforts guys but expalain to me why:

Indian indegenous aircrafts i.e. Kiran, Sitara and Dhruv etc. have a habit of crashing at airshows?

Why its basic and primary trainers are gounded and it has issued international tenders for the same?

Why it is tendering for the MRCA if the LCA was so good?

Why Indian missiles i.e. Agni, Prithivi etc. have a habit of crashing into the Bay of Bengal?

Why its indegenous ships have a habit of sinking in the habour?

Why its indegenous nulear submarine does not have any propulsion?

Why Indian tanks either domestic or imported heat up when operating in the desert and why Indian ordered a 1000 T 90 if the Arjun was so good?

Why it has to still import shells for its 155 mm howitzers?

Why Indian domestic rifle INAS based on the AK heats ups and blocks after rapid fire and Indian army is looking for an alternative?

Despite it huge domestic military industrial complex, India is the largest importer of weapons in the world?

Why all its domestic weapon program are years behind schedule and billions of dollars over budget?

Etc. etc. I have more questions but will keep them for later.

I support and salute indian indegenous weapons capability. Good work and keep it up.

Why Indian domestic rifle INAS based on the AK heats ups and blocks after rapid fire and Indian army is looking for an alternative?

INSAS doesnt even have rapid fire mode, so that doesnt make sense. Indian army is trying to find an alternative for the F-INSAS program.

220px-F-INSAS.jpg

Why Indian missiles i.e. Agni, Prithivi etc. have a habit of crashing into the Bay of Bengal?

Its a habit?? Its cause you Pakistanis like to look when India has a failure, but never seems to be aroud when it had succeeded MANY times.

Why Indian tanks either domestic or imported heat up when operating in the desert.?

These are old issues.

Despite it huge domestic military industrial complex, India is the largest importer of weapons in the world?

It's not that large at all, but things have been picking up sense 2000. And yes It is the largest importer now, because its trying to replace aging tech and you can't expect it to make everything indigenously and in a short period of time. So it will buy from out side. Not to long ago China was the largest importer.

Now China is producing stealth fighters, give India time. Which all these major players had.

Why all its domestic weapon program are years behind schedule and billions of dollars o ver budget?

Because projects like Arjun(India's first tank),Tejas(first jet fighter), Kaveri(first engine for a jet fighter), etc are India's first plunge into these type of proprams. India isn't France, Russia, USA, etc who have been doing this for generations. And even they cancal programs, go over the bugdet, etc. India is just starting.

Also India came in trying to build these things completely from scratch which is unrealistic for a nation like India at the time.

ordered a 1000 T 90 if the Arjun was so good?

Arjun was having major problems when India decided to order even more T-90s. The plan is to keep improving Arjun to Mark 2 then Futuristic Main Battle Tank (FMBT), which will replace T-90s.

Why it is tendering for the MRCA if the LCA was so good?

Tejas will complement the medium fighters with the heavier Su 30 mki.

I support and salute indian indegenous weapons capability. Good work and keep it up.

I am sure you do.:lol::tup:

Back
Top Bottom