What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

You're wrong, Saudi economy is larger and stronger than Turkish in terms of GDP nominal and PPP, foreign money reserves... etc, that's despite having a third of your population. Tiny UAE economy accounts for half of yours despite having 1% of your population. That applies on roughly most GCC. Egyptian economic performance is better than that of Turkey.

Nevertheless, I'm not belittling Turkish accomplishments at all. All I'm saying is that Turkey is not that far off from above Arab countries especially when talking about low-tech economies.
Arab economy=oil economy
Take the oil away and see what will happen
If you compare sector by sector in oil rich gulf states and Turkey the difference is huge not to mention that it is foreign population doing the heavy lifting in all industries
Egypt cannot be compared to Turkey when huge percentage population is on the verge of being extremely poor not to mention infrastructure and other things
egyptian economy is exclusively controlled by the military such model is maybe good for maintaining rigorous internal stability but cannot produce real growth and certainly won’t contribute to ordinary peoples’ financial situation

Trump called Erdogan an "idiot" in a message and then published it. Not to mention the respect he gets from Trump through sanctions. Moreover, just notice how Putin, Trump and other world leaders revere Saudi rulers and compare it with the way they receive or treat Erdogan. Turkey deserves better than that.
He insulted Erdogan in the letter and the letter was thrown in the bin
You have forgotten the leaks from Erdogan and Trump calls when Erdogan yelled at Trump as if he’s the father and Trump little kid that needs to be taught lesson for doing something wrong
There were also leaks from MBS-Trump call 2-3 months ago during the oil price crisis in May when Trump threatened to pull american troops from arabian peninsula and MBS being schocked ordered his advisors to leave him alone

This is something with RTE, why people just HAVE TO respect him, onG! Don't remember any leader after MKA which such an attitude lmfao... It's maybe dangerous for us and maybe it's one reason for TR getting isolated, but imagine he would be the president of the US, with that kind of economy, just Turkic Empire from Altai to Vienna next day... I've to admit that
Arab economy=oil economy
Take the oil away and see what will happen
If you compare sector by sector in oil rich gulf states and Turkey the difference is huge not to mention that it is foreign population doing the heavy lifting in all industries
Egypt cannot be compared to Turkey when huge percentage population is on the verge of being extremely poor not to mention infrastructure and other things
egyptian economy is exclusively controlled by the military such model is maybe good for maintaining rigorous internal stability but cannot produce real growth and certainly won’t contribute to ordinary peoples’ financial situation

He insulted Erdogan in the letter and the letter was thrown in the bin
You have forgotten the leaks from Erdogan and Trump calls when Erdogan yelled at Trump as if he’s the father and Trump little kid that needs to be taught lesson for doing something wrong
There were also leaks from MBS-Trump call 2-3 months ago during the oil price crisis in May when Trump threatened to pull american troops from arabian peninsula and MBS being schocked ordered his advisors to leave him alone

Kazakhstan suspended Jenis Air’s license due carrying arms to Haftar’s militias for the UAE. A similar move was made on Azee Air a while ago, but the managements of the airlines thought they could evade the ban by just transferring Azee Air’s airplanes to Jenis Air. Now neither company can fly.

(At least not legally)

i reported @Agha Sher 's post in this thread insulting me. i'm watching what you mods will do...you said use report button, well i have, now do your part.
The report button is not a magic wand that puts a lollypop in your mouth and bans whoever you want. It only works when the reported content is violating site rules, otherwise it is an abuse of the report button.

That being said, you are on thin ice kiddo, thin ice.

How effective are those howitzers in the hands of some Bedouins? Do we give them training?

I don't think the Turks would give them weaponry without training. However, I think the training programme is rather quick, so don't expect too much.

Most probably just loading and firing the cannons. Any targeting coordination is done by 'advisers' on the ground. Same thing happened during operation Spring Shield where you could hear Turkish voices in the background while Syrians loaded and and fired the howitzers.

Most probably just loading and firing the cannons. Any targeting coordination is done by 'advisers' on the ground. Same thing happened during operation Spring Shield where you could hear Turkish voices in the background while Syrians loaded and and fired the howitzers.
Howitzers are really useless without intel and good calculations.

images - 2020-07-08T000356.766.jpeg

Its a good time to be a Turkish drone operator.

I wonder how they feel when they engage targets I feel like this meme explains how they feel.

Ever played games like battlefield 4? Or MW2 back then??? Remember that C130 Hercules Gunship (AC 130) mission? That's how they feel...
View attachment 652166

Its a good time to be a Turkish drone operator.

I wonder how they feel when they engage targets I feel like this meme explains how they feel.

Back
Top Bottom