What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Whats the Turkish latest situation in Libya ? are Turkey going to bogged down in quagmire of Libya in proxy war between France Egypt Russia UAE Qatar ?? Its seems Turkey is all alone fighting vs world power in Libya .:(:turkey:
I'm wondering the same too- some Turkish members on PDF yesterday were telling us GNA was only "hours away from the operation starting"...but is there any Operation now against Site????

Also, i feel Russian PMC Wagner mercs exited Sirte maybe because they dont want to be caught in the middle if and when Egyptain forces/airforce clashes with GNA or/andTuAF when things escalate?? I dont feel Wagner group exiting Sirte was them handing the city over to GNA.

Last edited:
What are the capabilities of the Turkish ships to counter these missiles?

These missiles were defeated by the ECM of the early 1970s. Any ships in the Turkish navy would be extremely unlucky if it was struck by this outdated missile.

I'm wondering the same too- some Turkish members on PDF yesterday were telling us GNA was only "hours away from the operation starting"...but is there any Operation now against Site????

Also, i feel Russian PMC Wagner mercs exited Sirte maybe because they dont want to be caught in the middle if and when Egyptain forces/airforce clashes with GNA or/andTuAF when things escalate?? I dont feel Wagner group exiting Sirte was them handing the city over to GNA.
I doubt Erdogan has the courage to advance as long as there is an Egyptian red line. He and his government members have been threatening to invade Jufra and Sirte for too long now and for many times. I think he has put himself in an extremely awkward position in which he has two options, either to attack and get defeated or to take back his words and appear weak in the eyes of his allies. The latter option is more probable.

One less hater of Republic of Turkey.
We don't hate Turkey; I have never met any Arab who hates Turkey for itself. On the contrary, we like it and prefer to spend our vacations in it because we feel safe there. I myself have been to Turkey for a month and I did love it there with no mishaps whatsoever. Nevertheless, Erdogan and his government have gone too far in his enmity to our countries, so all we did was fighting back. I hope this ends soon before it worsens any further.

I doubt Erdogan has the courage to advance as long as there is an Egyptian red line. He and his government members have been threatening to invade Jufra and Sirte for too long now and for many times. I think he has put himself in an extremely awkward position in which he has two options, either to attack and get defeated or to take back his words and appear weak in the eyes of his allies. The latter option is more probable.
I agree. If TUrkey attacks Sirte and Jufra and Egypt enters Libya, then Libya formally becomes Turkey's "SYRIA". let me get some popcorn please..

Make no mistake if turkeys eez is threatened then sissis army will be bombed back to the stone age. Turkey will fight anyone who threatens turkeys eez and the legitimacy depend solely on the agreement with gna. Turkey did invade east Syria while usa watched and backpedalled. Turkey also decimated assads army while russia watched. Turkey is no longer taking any shit anymore when it comes to its long term interests. Inshallah turkey will help take sirte and jufra while sissi watches. Erdogan is probably the only guy who keeps his promises and he proved it multiple times so dont underestimate the resolve of Turkey. I can understand this iranian false flagger is keen to see egypt fight turkey so iran can gain respite in syria

We don't hate Turkey; I have never met any Arab who hates Turkey for itself. On the contrary, we like it and prefer to spend our vacations in it because we feel safe there. I myself have been to Turkey for a month and I did love it there with no mishaps whatsoever. Nevertheless, Erdogan and his government have gone too far in his enmity to our countries, so all we did was fighting back. I hope this ends soon before it worsens any further.
Region deserves better, I think Jordanian princess agrees that.

Funny how Arabs think we fear them hahahaha

The Egyptian threat is more like toilet paper to the Turks.

If the Turks were so scared they would not even bother to go to libya in the first place.

Cant do anything to the Americans, Russians and the Israelis. Failing against the Iranians.

But only acting strong when its the Turks. The Turks are only laughing at your so called empty threats.

eastmed-750x430.jpg
Make no mistake if turkeys eez is threatened then sissis army will be bombed back to the stone age. Turkey will fight anyone who threatens turkeys eez and the legitimacy depend solely on the agreement with gna. Turkey did invade east Syria while usa watched and backpedalled. Turkey also decimated assads army while russia watched. Turkey is no longer taking any shit anymore when it comes to its long term interests. Inshallah turkey will help take sirte and jufra while sissi watches. Erdogan is probably the only guy who keeps his promises and he proved it multiple times so dont underestimate the resolve of Turkey. I can understand this iranian false flagger is keen to see egypt fight turkey so iran can gain respite in syria

Turkish deal with GNA is a way from Egyptian EEZ ,so Egypt has no problem with that and will not attack Turkish navy for that reason .
But Israel is the one who has plans through Turkish borders :stop:them

https://www.energyworldmag.com/israel-approves-pipeline-deal-to-sell-gas-to-europe/

View attachment 652567

Turkish deal with GNA is a way from Egyptian EEZ ,so Egypt has no problem with that and will not attack Turkish navy for that reason .
But Israel is the one who has plans through Turkish borders :stop:them

https://www.energyworldmag.com/israel-approves-pipeline-deal-to-sell-gas-to-europe/
If you don’t have problems then why Egypt wants to sign a deal with Greece that will result in significantly lost EEZ to greeks??
If you have terrorism problems you are free to deploy forces in eastern Libya-Egypt border region there’s no justification for Sirte-Aljufra
In ME section an egyptian member is complaining about terrorism from Libya(interesting detail-he mentions only cities located in eastern part) then maybe egyptians should ask themselves if haftar is really their ally or something else??

Or become Egypt' Syria ......
who will effectively challenge Egypt if Egypt surges its military into Libya? i dunno 1 country that could escalate to the level the Egyptian military could in Libya...just thinking logically and logistically..

Back
Top Bottom