What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

I read some pointless, stupid explanations and questions on Twitter. Why images are very poor quality. Probably SİHA operators did not put themselves at risk, probably because there was no EW systems to block the pantsir. these UAV cameras have a range of 12 km and probably opted to stay 15 km away. (The pantsir must have been able to hit this distance, but they could not, this is another fail for pantsir) And with the entry into the hangar, this risk disappeared. And SİHA operators approached and shot. The blast pressure inside a concrete hangar facilitates the transmission of the burst to the everything inside hangar. There is no probablity to survive for Pantsir.

I read some pointless, stupid explanations and questions on Twitter. Why images are very poor quality. Probably SİHA operators did not put themselves at risk, probably because there was no EW systems to block the pantsir. these UAV cameras have a range of 12 km and probably opted to stay 15 km away. (The pantsir must have been able to hit this distance, but they could not, this is another fail for pantsir) And with the entry into the hangar, this risk disappeared. And SİHA operators approached and shot. The blast pressure inside a concrete hangar facilitates the transmission of the burst to the everything inside hangar. There is no probablity to survive for Pantsir.
I agree with you just will add this
Maybe the attack was T-155 guided by TB2

I agree with you just will add this
Maybe the attack was T-155 guided by TB2
This is another issue, but the second camera angle is close and at the top, in my opinion, this is an indication that it was/or might be shot with Mam-L. As i know our T155s cannot shoot pin-points, we do not have systems like excalibur. and for burning the hangar, the secondary blasts are enough, especially because of the ammunition inside the hangar to burst.

I read watiya airbase was built by USA if it is true the hangars must have been well built with special cements. It must be hit with something which is bunker buster.

I read watiya airbase was built by USA if it is true the hangars must have been well built with special cements. It must be hit with something which is bunker buster.
dude what are you talking about? videos already exist, shot from the open end of the hangar, what bunker buster are you talking about? Please dont spread bs around. There is no our airfighters carrying bunker buster.

dude what are you talking about? videos already exist, shot from the open end of the hangar, what bunker buster are you talking about? Please dont spread bs around. There is no our airfighters carrying bunker buster.
Did I mention any weapon with fighters?
May be you are right but I couldnt get the answer what did blow up the hangar.

E1431F71-31B4-4409-8B5A-DCCC26A8880C.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom