What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

This base is like a "honey trap"...

The more of the Russian gadgets the merrier....

The Russian defense equipment is like their humongous-sized classical novels' main characters with never ending tragedies befalling upon them!! I am pretty sure the Russian folks do enjoy these Turkish "short stories"....
The continues flow of mercenaries are a bigger problem imo. Something needs to be done about Sudan. But the best solution would be to embroils UAE in conflicts so they'll learn not to finance terror on a different continent.

I read watiya airbase was built by USA if it is true the hangars must have been well built with special cements. It must be hit with something which is bunker buster.

It was built during ww2 by the Americans as they fought against the German Afrika Korps and the Italians.

As Libya became independant after ww2 they control of the air base and overtime it got modernised and rebuilt many times to become an important air base for the Libyan Air Force.

It appears that they waited for a cloudy day to flee the base.

I read watiya airbase was built by USA if it is true the hangars must have been well built with special cements. It must be hit with something which is bunker buster.
May be I got my answer. If hangar has hit from our ship with pinpoint accuracy it is also extra good. But I am not sure because they may be a2a ones for winglong uav which has downed.

EYShBzbWsAEdL7a.jpeg

This is going to be shipped back and put on display in Turkey. Perhaps outside the UAE embassy.

Triangular window belongs to MAN SX. Built only for UAE pigs.

Last edited:
We should get the guys a uniform now. All todays videos have guys wearing slippers and T shirts.

Don't worry, it will be Turkey that provides them with the necessary gear once everything settles. We won't see any other country doing it.

As we have done so with Somalia.
S.I.-MILITARY-BRIEF.jpg

And also in Afghanistan.
New_Afghan_NCOs_graduate_(4968041454).jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom