What's new

DG ISPR press conference

Doesn't matter now Even IK knows this. Even in death he will win. He is now immortalized forever. They need to fear what comes after IK. The nations psyche has been completely changed. Every near 5 million new Voting age Citizens come to age and 2 Millions of the old guard dies. The support base of Old establishment is eroding right in front of them and they are oblivious of It. IK biggest fault is his Pacifism those who take over his monument will go for the head of the snake.
No, they don't need to fear anything. They have calculated (correctly) that Pakistanis won't do anything no matter how many "red lines" are crossed.

Today’s press conference proved them right again!
Even so, we want to fight this as Pakistanis, and not along different ethnic lines. The public must now be more united then ever. I am not from KPK but I love the people from there, same without my other Pakistani brothers

Last edited:
He's not dying
Don't worry

Pakistan 75 years history says otherwise. Quaid-e-Azam's Ambulance, Fatima Jinnah, Liaqat Ali Khan, Bhutto, Arshad Shareef..

The top journalist of Pakistan Arshad Sharif was assassinated, what makes you think Imran Khan is invulnerable?

What a crap, bullish*t all lie’s, I hate imran khan but seems like he won the battle.

98v9.gif

He's not dying
Don't worry

They’re not that stupid... actually... you can’t put it past them.

Anyways if IK is assassinated, then there will be civil war and army will be ruined or destroyed.

Even so, we want to fight this as Pakistanis, and not along different ethnic lines. The public must now be more united then ever. I am not from KPK but I love the people from there, same without my other **** brothers

Yes of course bro, but we as Pakistanis have to recognize the faults of yesterday to SUCCEED TODAY!

Seems the whole establishment is panicking.

DG ISI’s emotional outburst makes it look sissy.

And his tantrums on IK means he and his men has already lost their marbles. Why did you meet IK? IK already mentioned lines of communication is always open.

And did you throw tantrums when Showbaz was meeting you at army house coming and going in a car trunk?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom