What's new

Featured DG ISPR says yesterday’s statement was attempt to disfigure Abhinandan issue

Well, that's what I was expecting. I wrote that Ayaz accused two people COAS and Qureshi, they have to respond to his accusations.

The shame of it all is that "Ayaz" would get away with it yet again.

PMLN and PPP goons are challenging the State of Pakistan successfully without any consequences.
Could this had been allowed by any other nation/state!! Nope.

I have a right to say "Pakistani men have no balls". Period.

DG ISPR says yesterday’s statement was attempt to disfigure Abhinandan issue
Laiq Ur Rehman On Oct 29, 2020
DGISPR

RAWALPINDI: Director General (DG) Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major General Babar Iftikhar on Thursday said Indian captured pilot Abhinandan was released according to Geneva convention, which was appreciated by the world, ARY News reported.

Addressing a press conference, DG ISPR said he is here for the correction of the record. Yesterday’s statement disfigured the country’s National security history.

Major General Babar Iftikhar said that connecting the issue of Abhinandan with another matter is not right. Such statements directly harm national security, he added.
The Pakistan Army’s spokesperson said that PAF actively responded to the Indian aggression on February 26, when their fighter jets violated Pakistan air spaces.

Abhinandan’s jet was shot by the PAF and later he was captured.
Refuting the yesterday’s statement, the DG ISPR said the decision to release Abhinandan was taken by the civil and military leadership collectively.

He said that the Pakistan Army is ready to defend the homeland from the nefarious designs of the enemies.

Pak Politicians are useless piece of dirt, nothing else

Last edited:
All those who says against our Pakistan army they should put in jail right away!

This ayyaz sadiq statement was not accident.
I think it's a well prepared script given to NS in London

Govt shud end this drama now

we don't need enemies when such black sheeps are among us how desperate can a person be to save his seat and power that he calls the heroics cowardice and successes as failures.

All those who says against our Pakistan army they should put in jail right away!

By the way India can try to celebrate Ayaz's statement for a day or two but in reality, he poured salt on Indian wounds while scratching them back as fresh...... reminding the whole world as what really happened on 27th Feb, 2019. Soon, Indians will be cursing him silently for rubbing salt while they were about to heal through forgetting about it. At-least, it will be discussed in mainstream once again.

I dont understand why army is showing soft treatment to PMLN what is to be left? If this happened by some other party there would be operation of some sort.

Enough is enough they should clean PMLN for good.

I dont understand why army is showing soft treatment to PMLN what is to be left? If this happened by some other party there would be operation of some sort.

Enough is enough they should clean PMLN for good.
Nothing will happen because generals have a soft spot for paindu politicians of Central Punjab.

"We gave them bloody nose and it is still hurting".

That should suffice for internal & external enemies. Ayaz not so sadiq, tried his best to manipulate & disfigure our victory. alas, people will still try to not to call him openly due to some political affiliation. 27th Feb was regarded by the whole world but unfortunately only people like Ayaz or any other politico will try to disfigure the same. However, as long as we witness the same, the history will remain as it is whether PMLn or sharif family like it or not. Having said that, Sharif clan is only interested in saving their own face & a corrupt Sharif no matter if they sell their motherland. Shame.
He Clearly mentioned TWO Planes..
When we are going to know the history of second one... in afterlife?

Back
Top Bottom