What's new

DG ISPR press conference

Is this the ISI that had a major hand in the downfall of the USSR?

Can the Pakistanis request a refund of the over bloated defense budget financing these duffers.

I want all my tax back. Probably treat myself with a new E Class.

I tell you the reason .

Why that Criminal traitor DG ISI and that idiot DG ISPR are now panick .

Why they crying like lil bitches ,''humain ghaddar na kaho qatil na kahoo...'''

oo bhai from last 6 months whole nation calling them traitors murderers criminals ,there were trends in million on twitter ,facebook , and youtube depicting nation anger but they gave a f'''k about it and instead they used to say ''yeh chand log propaganda kar rahay hain '' or black vigo pooray pakistan main bhagatay rahay .

Now what hapenned than ....... .
they are screwed big time . Specifically this DG ISI GEN Nadeem and Army chief Gen Bajwa had took the bait of international establishment .Arshad shareef is going to be next kashogi part 2 for them . They are simply scared of UN investigation ,international Court of justice .Their overseas black money and properties are on stake . in ka galay main international deep state na Pata daal dia hay . Wait for few months and see how events unfold on international arena . bajway ki belgium ki ayeshian tu khatam . They will be dragged in UN and international court of justice .

After few months these bunch of traitors in our military establishment will be singing

na khuda mila na wisaal e sanam
na idhar ka raha na udhar ka rahay

inshaALLAH these bunch of 15-20 traitor Generals and Brigadiers who da done every action to destroy Pakistan ,amry and ISI reputation will be doomed .
O bhai MBS ka kuch hoa? iss hi Tarah inn amreeki agentoN ka bhi UN kuch nahi begarray gi. Aur jabkay MBS was more insubordinate and rubbing it in to their faces whereas colonial sepoys have destroyed their own economy for favor from colonial masters. UN inquiry say kuch nahi niklay ga.

On a serious note.

If I was to advise the GHQ boys is this.

- STFU. Total media black out.
- Completely become neutral on civilian matters. Total withdrawal.
- Send the traitors back in jail.
- Offer yourself to accountability.
- Lastly, RESIGN and let the 2nd tier take charge. This includes most of the corp commanders on the wrong side.

My eyes teared up as I saw this,

Pakistan ko ab zalimon se chukatara milega, in sha Allah.

No more political assassinations.

quote-do-not-forget-that-the-armed-forces-are-the-servants-of-the-people-you-do-not-make-natio...jpg

On a serious note.

If I was to advise the GHQ boys is this.

- STFU. Total media black out.
- Completely become neutral on civilian matters. Total withdrawal.
- Send the traitors back in jail.
- Offer yourself to accountability.
- Lastly, RESIGN and let the 2nd tier take charge. This includes most of the corp commanders on the wrong side.

Last:

Russian Roulette with a completely loaded magazine. If you survive you survive; wrna Khuda Hafiz!

98v9.gif

They’re not that stupid... actually... you can’t put it past them.

Anyways if IK is assassinated, then there will be civil war and army will be ruined or destroyed.
No one came out on the streets for Bhutto. IK might get some crowds going but those will just be his diehard ethnic brothers from KPK. Punjabi heartland which is the source of Establishment’s support base will stay home.

The way nadeem anjum was sweating in a planted press conference and planted journalist.
It was embarrassing for the institution he's heading

Thank God we have dumb people on the other side of border too
Only Allah is saving us
And this lollywood pimp was Mir Bajwa's nominee for the post of DG ISI. How the mighty have fallen...

Resign if you're ashamed of who you are

Why should you hang on? Why should you remain a burden on this nation? If you're innocent, take the high road and leave. Then try walking on any street in Pakistan without security. Let's see how much you've actually served this nation.

1666865040308.png

No one came out on the streets for Bhutto. IK might get some crowds going but those will just be his diehard ethnic brothers from KPK. Punjabi heartland which is the source of Establishment’s support base will stay home.
Har thread pe pessimistic ho jata hai aur doosro ko bhi kr deta hai.

Bhutto nationalised peoples private businesses so ------? I hope your grand daddy would had reacted the same way had Bhutto put his filthy hands on his earnings. And it's punjab which despite i.k demonizing a major segment of Punjabi populace by name calling them as gullu buts still welcomed him twice . Baloch and sindh didn't even bother voting for him .

The way nadeem anjum was sweating in a planted press conference and planted journalist.
It was embarrassing for the institution he's heading

Thank God we have dumb people on the other side of border too
Only Allah is saving us
And this lollywood pimp was Mir Bajwa's nominee for the post of DG ISI. How the might have fallen.
Those who use to label other as traitors are now coming out themselves to defend their patriotism
View attachment 889717
Can someone give this lollywood pimp a proper military haircut.

Now Pak Army is starting to look even more unprofessional than the fictitious one led by Admiral General Aladeen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom