What's new

DG ISPR press conference

I honestly never thought we would see a sitting DG ISI say these sort of words, in such casual language, reading from a parchi, sucking the balls of a sitting COAS, and saying such confrontational words against an ex-PM who was recently removed.

"Raat ki khamoshi main band darwazon main aap ham say milain", "gher ayeni batain bolain", "aap ki baton main tazad hai", and select journalists there towing the same estab line and asking planted questions directed at IK and PTI.

Bajwa sahab kdhr pauhauncha dia hai fauj ko aap nay? Ab yeh fauj karay gi?

All of what PTI said was true then. Establishment is the real back stabber of the awam and this country.

I honestly never thought we would see a sitting DG ISI say these sort of words, in such casual language, reading from a parchi, sucking the balls of a sitting COAS, and saying such confrontational words against an ex-PM who was recently removed.

"Raat ki khamoshi main band darwazon main aap ham say milain", "gher ayeni batain bolain", "aap ki baton main tazad hai", and select journalists there towing the same estab line and asking planted questions directed at IK and PTI.

They have lost the game of nerves

They are duffars through and through.

kash ya idara keh liye nai aur Pakistan keh liye ayya hota!!!! kash inko koi ya aqal dayta keh Pakistan hai toh tumharai choudrahat hai!

kash inko ya ehsas hota keh yahan keh log katal ho rahay hain bhookay muur rahay hain lakin ya awaam ki hifazat nai zardari aur shareef ki chowkidari kar rahay hain!!!
Like fucking hell. Pakistan hai to Army hai, not the other way round. What are they smoking? Murree ki sasti ghas?

Last edited:
Ji ap ne keh dia hum ne maan lia.

The coming days are not going to end well for the Establishment.

Like fucking hell. Pakistan hai to Army hai. What are they smoking? Murree ki sasti ghas?
whatever they smoking i wish my dealer never sells that shit to me!

shit is damaging to brain cells!

I still don't think the people on this thread, or many others for that matter, have truly realized the significance of this press conference and what it means.
sir we are living in 3rd gen warfare not as asssmart as 5th gen genrails please enlighten us simpletons !

I still don't think the people on this thread, or many others for that matter, have truly realized the significance of this press conference and what it means.
It is extra ordinary press conference. Clearly ISI/Army establishment are under immense pressure but at the same time they will go after Imran Khan now. Salman Iqbal will be their first target. IK phoned him this morning perhaps he knew this press conference is coming.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom