eastwatch

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
BSF rebuts drone report - bdnews24.com

BSF rebuts drone report
Senior Correspondent, bdnews24.com
Published: 18 Sep 2013 17:09 BdST Updated: 18 Sep 2013 18:09 BdST

India’s Border Security Force (BSF) has no plans to deploy drones along the Bangladesh border, its Director General Subhash Joshi has said.

He also said on Wednesday that he did not know why he was attributed in a newspaper report.

“We immediately sent clarification through our Press Trust of India and it has been published. The BGB Director General had also clarified….I think that should clarify whatever misgivings anybody may have,” he said replying to a question at the closing of the 38th border co-ordination conference between two forces in Dhaka.

“We neither have any plans, nor do we have any plans in the future to deploy any drones or any such thing,” he said.

The Indian Express newspaper, quoting the BSF chief, had reported that India was going to deploy unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), or drones, along its border with Bangladesh and Pakistan to keep heightened vigil.

The report also said that standard operating procedure was being drafted with the air force to finalise the modalities of using the UAVs.

After the media report, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs sought clarifications from New Delhi. The Indian High Commissioner in Dhaka, Pankaj Saran, said he had learnt of the BSF plans only through media reports.

The only way we will know if the BSF has deployed drones is when our military shoot one down which is unlikely to ever happen as no one has the balls ...

The only way we will know if the BSF has deployed drones is when our military shoot one down which is unlikely to ever happen as no one has the balls ...

Even if hypothetically we do shoot down, say if AL wasn't on power. What could the Indians have done U reckon?

Aray yaar DG is clarifying and saying they have no plans.i think you should take his word.

Even if hypothetically we do shoot down, say if AL wasn't on power. What could the Indians have done U reckon?

A propaganda blitz against the government and force the dismissal of military officers involved in its downing ...

Dude please
Even Pakistan has not shot down our UAVs what makes you thing BD can do it
There is a very nice saying in Chinese 'Talk less do more'
I love it

Try to Practice it

Bangladesh should apply for protectorate status, that way you might escape the drones. :flame:

Dude please
I love it

Try to Practice it

No harm in trying to shoot the drone down ... Iran has been able to bring down several US drones so it is not impossible.

Dude please
I love it

Try to Practice it
I think pakistanis have done it..

No harm in trying to shoot the drone down ... Iran has been able to bring down several US drones so it is not impossible.

technically not impossible...

Nothing less than a Pilkhana would suffice if Modi is in power.

U guys are scheming and will keep on scheming to do even worse. Doesn't matter which communal butcher comes to power. But such butchers also get their hands detached in the process. :)

Dude please
I love it

Try to Practice it

Bottom line is given the political will, we can shoot down Indian drones. The only thing that will prevent it from happening are the awami dalals in power. There are neither any military or economic repercussions if we do shoot down some junk off the sky.

And as for the PAK part , we see every once in a while how chanakyan aggressors get beheaded in the LOC. No need to fart here. :bunny:

we have Sats..now make ASAT.. :flame:

Indian sat made by Indians. It can't get any junkier than that. :omghaha:

Aray yaar DG is clarifying and saying they have no plans.i think you should take his word.

You mean, we should take an Indian's promise at the face value? You perhaps know yourself what kind of humans you Indians are. No way we can trust an Indian.

This is learning the hard way. An easier way would be to ask or switch on radars , you could then detect them further away.

You mean, we should take an Indian's promise at the face value? You perhaps know yourself what kind of humans you Indians are. No way we can trust an Indian.

Where is the promise ? The DG is just stating a fact and he doesnt give a flying ....... if anyone from BD trusts him or not.

Back
Top Bottom