What's new

Dhaka proposes US to bring money to defeat China

The moron is you!

I destroyed your theory about the west 🤣🤣

Lungi down!
You are actually a self righteous idiot! You destroyed nothing , because my point was different!

He is a globalist bootlicker.

Average Joe, in the west, has turned against the globalists in a big way.

They no longer support meddling in developing countries and constant wars.

Globalist pigs will get what is coming to them. Recent events are just the start.
At least I'm not an anti Bangladesh Indian bootlicker f@ggot like you, who was fed by Bangladeshi food ( with Haram money) and su.ck Indian a.ss!

Last edited:
It In the public discourse, I am not here to educate a estooopeed troll that has passive racist tendacies
Then fu.ck off! Who the hell asked you to educate people? It's annoying that you are replying the post that was for bloody moron @IndianLite , and he is replying the post that was for you!

And you are talking about trolling? Who else is a complete troll than the as.shole @IndianLite , your BAL bootlicker fellow?

But since you both love to defend all wrong doing of fascist Hasina, then there is nothing others can do!

Self righteous despicable BAL creatures ; in denial though!

Last edited:
No, I haven't. It was just a friendly suggestion. Don't get burnt over it or anything.

Yeah no big issues here. Just thought I'd set things straight.

Like all South Asian (i.e. 3rd world) countries, lifestyles in our cities belong to different levels.

There are folks in Bangladesh who are born into middle class (if not outright wealth) and have similar (indistinguishable from) lifestyles and talents like most middle class people in the West or 1st world countries. I can walk over into the equivalent of a Starbucks in the street corner and grab a Hazelnut Mocha Latte made from freshly ground beans and Scone, just like I can in Santa Monica. No difference except it costs about half. I can have dinner and mocktails in any of the local sky-bars.

The middle or upper middle class ranks in Bangladesh are constantly back-filled from the Bangladeshi lower middle class, who probably comprise about one-third of the population of the United States if not half (our population is 165 Million people altogether).

The US has invested in the oil and gas sector in Bangladesh - but it should invest far more in the knowledge and tech industry sectors in Bangladesh (Backoffice, SDLC), just like they have in India.

Why? Because Bangladesh has already invested in massive Tier3 and Tier4 Datacenters locally for e-Government purposes WITHOUT US investments. The groundwork has been made - infra exists. And the talent is here too, in large measure.

When the US decides to invest, they will benefit, just like they have in India.

Ditto for similar US investments other South Asian countries like Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Nepal. This is by far the most surefire way to introduce stability and peace in the region and compete with Chinese investments.

Last edited:
Then fu.ck off! Who the hell asked you to educate people? It's annoying that you are replying the post that was for bloody moron @IndianLite , and he is replying the post that was for you!

And you are talking about trolling? Who else is a complete troll than the as.shole @IndianLite , your BAL bootlicker fellow?

But since you both love to defend all wrong doing of fascist Hasina, then there is nothing others can do!

Self righteous despicable BAL creatures ; in denial though!

It's been in much public disourse in the west ( especially uk/E.U) that capitalism only really has been benefiting the top whilst thing have been increasingly difficult lower down.

Large companies making record profits, not reinvesting and hiking up prices- beacuse they can even though what may have happened does not have any bearing on their business. Adding to increase inflation.

If about what Economist like hayek and Keynes say. The global elite deliberately created the boom and bust cycles it literally repeats every 10--20-30 yrs

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom