What's new

Dhaka proposes US to bring money to defeat China

Adani power station built in India to sell electricity to BD - guaranteed return of 30%.

I would take Chinese 15-20% return any day.

At least the jobs and infra stays in your own country!!
Indians are shameless hypocrites and liars, all they do all the time are badmouthing as sour losers on BRI and CPEC as debt traps.

Last edited:
Ofcourse you do!

But don’t attribute it to me.

Religion and democracy are the least important things in my life.

That’s why I live in the west.

Freedom from religion

I love it that I can openly mock mullahs for deciding Eid based on sighting the moon.

I simply cannot do that in Bangladesh

I can mock people for growing beard because they think it is pious 🤣🤣🤣
Now I see, you are a kafir.

Lol, you want a kafir lifestyle then stay in the west, dont come to a Muslim country and tell us what to do.

And let me tell you this, I want Bangladesh to be Islamic country, kafirs like you can go to hell, kafirs like you shouldn't be telling me or any Muslims in Bangladesh how should we live our life.

@Bilal9 Now we know his true colours.

Get this through your thick skull!!!

We are not in the west for democracy or religious freedom.

Idiots like you want to destroy the things we like about the west.

1. Ability to humiliate religion and religious beliefs. Basically stuff you hold dear.

2. Education - when you lot land in the west you build and fight over Masques!!

3. Work on interesting stuff - no time for prayers.

You envy my western lifestyle but the moment you land in the west you want to recreate Bangladesh on the Hudson 🤣🤣🤣
You like western lifestyle but you hate white men. Isn't it contradictory?

Foreign Minister Dr AK Abdul Momen has advised the United States to bring money if they want to beat China as he insisted that Bangladesh needs money for development.

He termed the just concluded visit of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina to Brussels “very successful” and said the European countries listened to Bangladesh and they would come up with funds.

His comment came as Bangladesh carried out massive development projects including the first-ever underwater tunnel - Bangabandhu Tunnel in Chittagong- inaugurated on Saturday with Chinese funds.

The US is critical to Bangladesh’s democracy and human rights situation.

Talking to reporters after an event at the Foreign Service Academy, the foreign minister said he told the US that there would be “no benefit of scaring us”.

“We need money. So, bring money. You come only with advice. That (advice) cannot satisfy us. If you want to defeat China, then you also come with a basket full of money like the Chinese and tolerable proposals.”

The foreign minister also referred to the prime minister’s visit to Brussels to attend the Global Gateway Summit which is dubbed as the Western version of the Chinese Belt and Road Initiative (BRI).

During the visit, the democracy and human rights issues did not come in a big way. On the contrary, the EU showed interest in investing in Bangladesh’s infrastructural development.

“The visit was very successful. They have listened to us. They are coming up with funds. They will not give us only advice or scare us,” he said, adding that the European leaders highly appreciated Bangladesh's leadership and development,” Dr Momen said. “This is a great achievement for Bangladesh”.

He said many countries want to sell their products while trying to put pressure in the name of human rights and democracy.

“We said that we don’t want to be involved in war. We don’t want to purchase military equipment now. Our priority is to ensure people's welfare,” he said.
Very diplomatic lmao

Zero professionalism

Now I see, you are a kafir.

Lol, you want a kafir lifestyle then stay in the west, dont come to a Muslim country and tell us what to do.

And let me tell you this, I want Bangladesh to be Islamic country, kafirs like you can go to hell, kafirs like you shouldn't be telling me or any Muslims in Bangladesh how should we live our life.

@Bilal9 Now we know his true colours.

I knew this a long time ago.

A Muslim remains a Muslim/Muslima wherever he/she goes.

In the UK and US you hold your head high and be true to who you are. No shame in it.

Then why a black ( brown) Bengal like you are living in capitalist country?

Capitalism for you , and commufukinism for native black ( brown ) Bengali?

Btw , China doesn't come with free wallet! They take high interest rate and dirty BAL thieves loot most of them!

Don't post comment after reading headline! Read full news before comment! o_O

I am black? Shows the stupidity and the internalised racism you have in many different level and the icing if you are using black as an insult.

Recent studies would show the actual domestic capitalism is not benefiting alot of ppl in countries, like where I live. It entraps them debt.

I was not born nor raised where my origin is.

If western countries stopped robbing poc countries or destroying through various financial systems and the hoops the for a dollar currency as that is the standard medium for trade. Would allow these countries to develop more organically. The world would more of a happy, stable and progressive place in many ways..

You think I received a first rate education? I was the product of the various places requiring labour post war, you think I received 1st rate , or institutionally and locally abused coz of their passive pride in eugenics?

How me working, and gaining economic dominance was seen as threat by blonde and blue pta mums.

You speak like white guy trolling as bengali.

Shut your effing trap.

The US should open restaurant chains there and invest in other businesses

The US should open restaurant chains there and invest in other businesses

Ixnay on that. There are almost no Western burger and pizza chains here, though there are fine-dining ones.

What technology would the likes of Burger King bring to our shores when the common restaurant burgers we have taste better than $35 gourmet burgers stateside? French Fries, Pizza, Sushi? Same story.

We don't really need US chains to show us how to cook food and serve it. We do fine by ourselves. Kitchen equipment is the same like the US for similar level of cuisine.

Clearly you have never been to Dhaka.

What we do need is investments in back-office and software development and setting up datacenters locally, employing young minds whose English and SDLC skills are no worse than any other country.

Ixnay on that. There are no Western burger and pizza chains here, though there are fine-dining ones.

What technology would the likes of Burger King bring to our shores when the common restaurant burgers we have taste better than $25 gourmet burgers stateside? French Fries, Pizza, Sushi? Same story.

We don't really need US chains to show us how to cook food and serve it. We do fine by ourselves. Kitchen equipment is the same.

Clearly you have never been to Dhaka.

No, I haven't. It was just a friendly suggestion. Don't get burnt over it or anything.

I am black? Shows the stupidity and the internalised racism you have in many different level and the icing if you are using black as an insult.
You are black or white that doesn't concern me! If you can't understand the sarcastic tone of my message , that's your problem! @IndianLite seem to understand it , and that's why replied on behalf of you! Read our heated debate ,that's all I can say!

Recent studies would show the actual domestic capitalism is not benefiting alot of ppl in countries, like where I live. It entraps them debt.
Post evidence that support your claim! BAL rant has little to no value!

I was not born nor raised where my origin is.
That's not my business!

If western countries stopped robbing poc countries or destroying through various financial systems and the hoops the for a dollar currency as that is the standard medium for trade. Would allow these countries to develop more organically. The world would more of a happy, stable and progressive place in many ways..
Again, BAL economy ranting has no value! Provide evidence!

You think I received a first rate education? I was the product of the various places requiring labour post war, you think I received 1st rate , or institutionally and locally abused coz of their passive pride in eugenics?
I'm not interested in your personal life outside PDF, thank you!

How me working, and gaining economic dominance was seen as threat by blonde and blue pta mums.

You speak like white guy trolling as bengali.

Shut your effing trap
Again ,when you shamelessly defend Hasina's dictatorship and give lecture about what is right and what is wrong , also lecture that democracy is bad for our country , then I suggest you to live in Bangladesh as an ordinary citizen first!

If it's not possible , then buzz off! Your partisan lecture has no value!

But don’t attribute it to me.
You are pure moron! I even didn't start the discussion with you! I replied @Tom-tom at first and you jumped to defend him , even before he saw my message!

It's called BAL brotherhood! Hats off!

You like western lifestyle but you hate white men. Isn't it contradictory?
It's called double standard and inconsistency!

You are pure moron! I even didn't start the discussion with you! I replied @Tom-tom at first and you jumped to defend him , even before he saw my message!

It's called double standard and inconsistency!

The moron is you!

I destroyed your theory about the west 🤣🤣

Lungi down!

It's called double standard and inconsistenc

Plenty of studies you estoopid white guy trolling as a bengali.

The fact the capitalism has even gone to extreme to help big major corps max profits, these companies literally increase inflation.

It's not a singular life experience, when have experienced some had their lives ruined.

It In the public discourse, I am not here to educate a estooopeed troll that has passive racist tendacies.

Plenty of studies you estoopid white guy trolling as a bengali.

The fact the capitalism has even gone to extreme to help big major corps max profits, these companies literally increase inflation.

It's not a singular life experience, when have experienced some had their lives ruined.

It In the public discourse, I am not here to educate a estooopeed troll that has passive racist tendacies.

He is a globalist bootlicker.

Average Joe, in the west, has turned against the globalists in a big way.

They no longer support meddling in developing countries and constant wars.

Globalist pigs will get what is coming to them. Recent events are just the start.

Back
Top Bottom